• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new tale Part 1: Planning Revenge

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
This next story of ours is based on an Australian Kids Show. As such we have no photos to offer you, but hey we non-cable watching AUssies (although I (Anna) am English born) have to undergo this with shows that are uniquely american, so just try to picture something similar.

The Kid Shows Hi5 (A younger version of the wiggles with 3 main females and two male supporters (trust us, the girls are always in most if not all the sections) was habing a few diffculties mostly from Kathleen DeLeon, a gorgeous Australian of Asian background. She was tired of the constant mention of the group as Charli Robinson's hi5. Of course, the redhead was by far the most popular and extremely attractive which help irk DeLeon more. The show's 3rd girl and 3rd most popular Kellie Hoggart a very cute blonde was listening intently to Kathleen's discontent. Kellie couldn;t give a crap about popularity so long as the money ran in and she could work with Kathleen. She liked Kathleen because outside the smile she was fun, smart and gorgeous and Kellie was single for a reason. Of course, Kellie told no-one about how she felt about Kathleen. However Charli knew and she told Kellie to go for it. What cheek was that!!! As if Charli was asked for advice or understood what was going on. At 26, Charli was the oldest in the group and engaged to be married. Kellie at 20 and Kathleen at 22 were the babies with 24 year old NAthan and Tim (Ask if we care what their names are, no-one else does!) "We need to teach that showhog a lesson!" said Kathleen. "But how?" pondered Kellie. Kathleen grinned. "She has one weakness...."

Charli went over before the show to talk with Kathleen. She liked Kathleen and knew that as the creator of Hi5, who had brought 4 people together (Charli was brought in by the network), she would be upset by all that had gone on. Also she decided that she should help the timid Kellie by telling Kathleen of her feelings after all it was only fair that little Kellie was happy. Charli knocked on the door. "Who is it?" asked Kathleen. "It's me Charli." replied Charli.
"Come in." invited Kathleen. Charli entered the room and went up to Kathleen. "Kath listen, I don't know how the rumours got spread, but you are the star of this show as far as I am concerned." spoke Charli. "I want you to know, that if in anyway I made you think I felt otherwise I am extremly sorry. You deserve better and I just want you to know... You rock!" finished Charli. "Look I really don't have a problem with this Charl." replied Kathleen. "You're the greatest Kath." responded Charli, giving Kathleen a huge hug. Kathleen emmersed in the hug, felt like giving up the plan. Charli apologised perhaps she should let it go. "NO!" she thought, no I should do it for Kellie. Sweet Kellie!" KAthleen found it strange her thoughts fell to Kellie when Charli was hugging her. Probably some linking due to the plan, she concluded. "Kath" said Charli, ending the hug. "There's something else. Something Private." Charli told her co-star. Kathleen listened. "You and Kellie should talk. She really likes you. In... a special way." stuttered Charli. Kathleen seemed puzzled for a moment, then her eyes almost popped out, Kellie LIked her that Way. And why does that make her feel so good. Charli smiled her million dollar smile. Kathleen felt the same way. They would make such a sweet couple. "I'm so glad, you took it so well. I should have realised. You two are just the prettiest couple they're could be." giggled Charli. Charli started to leave, when Kathleen suddenly registered what Charli said. "Wait! No, Charli you got the wrong idea. I mean...." "DUm dum de dum! Dum dum de dum." interrupted a grinning Charli, making her way out of the room. Kathleen felt her cute face reddened with rage. OH now she's done it. Kellie went to see her beforehand to start the plan. As soon as their eyes met, it was clear what the other wanted. Kellie took the shorter girl's face and smiled at her. "I will always love you." she said, wiping a tear with had formed on cute Kathleen's face. The kiss enchanted both of them. And they missed the call for them to get ready. "KATHLEEN!KELLIE!COME ON!" yelled the producer. Eventually they pulled away blushing at one another. Then walked out for the traditional opening. "5 through the air. You can do what you want to do. Hi5!!!!!!!"

To be continued.
We want to drag people in with this one.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back