• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tiso

ogre

Hello all!

Hope the summer is treating everyone well enough. I'm still running on the work computers until I figure out how to fix my hard drive. :sowrong: Anyway.. Should we consider another get together sometime in the fall..later as opposed to earlier I think?

I hope this finds you all well,

Yours in Ogredom,

Ogre :couch:

Works for me.... its a shame Morning Angel won't be able to join us though, she's going over sea's for school. Hope all is well, look forward to hearing from everyone :)

Hi Ogre,

Sorry to hear the PC battle still rages; you're not alone many of my friends are in similar situations with their PCs. I'm definitely in for a Fall get together.

Tina

Hello Ogre and everyone

Hello Ogre, those PCs!!!, you can not live with them and without them, can't you? :)Please count me in for the next gathering. I am looking forward to meeting you guys

Hey guys,

I hope it works out for another get-together in the fall. Like leafs said, I won't be there, but I'll be thinking of y'all from across the pond.

Hi Angel,

I'll definitely miss the counterpart of the female element of the mixutre but I'll admit I'm certain the Tadpoles in the pond you'll be learning and playing in won't be so shy;) BTW the rates to travel to France across the channel are ridiculously low; definitely plan a jaunt to Paris.

Good Luck,
Tina

Thanks leafs and tina!

I'll miss you guys too even though I'm looking forward to living the British life. Keep in touch about what y'all are doing, and of course I'll do the same.

Hi Angel

Hi Angel, i don't have the pleasure to meet you but i wish you all the best in your trip, study hard, have fun and if you can, get a tickling partner :)

Take care
Martin

Hi Tiso!

How is everyone back in the T-dot? England is lovely and my studies are going well. I hope you guys continue to meet up for tickling, munches, whatever. I know of at least one other TMFer in the Southern Ontario area who may be interested in a get-together, and it would be a shame to see the group fizzle out. Take care, all.

Good to hear from you, Angel :)

Haven't heard much from the others, I'd hope it would continue to grow here too. Happy to hear things are going well in England, it must be a great experience :) Take care, its always great to hear from ya... hopefully Tiso will still be here when you get back :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back