• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My weekend at the Beach(True M/F, mulitple)

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
My weekend at the Beach(true sightings and happenings)

Hey gang got back from the Delaware shore last weekend and have quite a few tale of tickling to share with you all both seen and some I took care of myself ;)

First I already posted about the lady at the beach with the 2 kids and the husband that tickled the hell out of her.

I witnessed a family tickle the hell out of a "poor" mother..
3 kids and a father constantly getting in tickles...she was a big of a MILF, older lady, wearing a bikini and pretty slim and a nice pair of feet, oh 7-8 for those that care...anyway, she was laying out and the kids would come back from the water and stroke her soles or ribs or just tease her...the husband would give her a look and she would mouth or say "DON'T" sometimes really loudly but with a huge smile on her face...she never really stopped them, just complained most of the time...at one point the mom had pulled the strings on her bikini so she wouldn't get tan lines and all the kids "happened" to come back from the water and saw her "perdicament" and got her pretty good, tickling her feet and ribs...she was trying to hold her bikini over her boobs(without much success BTW ) while defending herself from her kids...Her husband stopped them when she nearly got topless trying to defend herself...They left her alone again and return to the shore and I hear her say, "Devils, all of them" and her husband simply replied "yeah, but I'm the worst" and wiggled fingers but didn't follow through with his threat...

That family kept me glued to my spot on the beach for quite a while!!!

That was one of the best sightings I had the whole week but there were alot of quick tickles and pokes and squeals.

One night while walking on the boardwalk I heard the unmistakable sound of girlish laughter reach my ears and turned to see that a guy was repeatedly sticking his finger in his girlfriends belly button(both early 20's), playing with her belly jewelry...
She kept knocking his hand away and he kept at it, they were walking in the opposite direction as me so this was a quick sighting...fun thought.

I saw a family doing some sand burying... a family of 5, 3 kids, 2 parents were having a nice day(different day ) than lady with the two older kids.
The 2 of the 3 kids were burying, the oldest not getting buried...and some random tickles took place nothing big...just fun kid/family stuff.
Mom was "sort of buried"...the middle child said at one point while trying to bury mom...I "I think we will run out of sand" that got a belly tickle from the half buried mom...
Basically the kids were burying her legs and she was sitting up(she was mid-40's, died blonde hair, not too skinny, not too big), so the husband suggests that they use water to really bury mom,
Well the kids liked this idea and added water to already covered legs...(I think looking back on it the husband knew exactly what he was doing)...anyway the kids had buried her legs really well, the feet mostly and now was pretty encased in sand...the husband fakes a run for the ocean water and sits on his wife's thighs, much to her surprise.

She asks "just what do you think you are doing"(very playfully) and the husband grabs her wrists pulling them across her body and says to the kids..."tickle her feet guys"...
The kids jump at this chance and dig out her feet a bit and tickle the moms feet getting some ok squeals out of her and some complaints...the kids had no real coordination. just having fun tickling mom...
well dad wants some fun too and then(this happened just a few blankets over,I saw the whole thing) lets go of one wrist but keeps hold of the other across her body, tickling her other side and ribs and she gives a really good shriek that turns a few heads and a Mini-tickle fight ensues...the husband and wife battled for oh 5 min or so, while the kids watched and cheered on the parents...I got the feeling that the husband might have been more ticklish than the wife but the wife had MUCH less leverage to fight back with, because when she would get a poke in, he would really flinch and defend himself...
It quickly ended after that and we all went back to our own fun day at the beach...

One night at a restaurant I saw a couple at another table and the woman had her feet on the booth next to her husband. He just played with her feet the whole night, rubbing, caressing and then throwing in the occasional tickle on her soles and toes..she would jump whenever her arch was tickled but always had a smile on her face...they were oblivious to anyone else there...I got to each my meal and watch some tickle fun at the same time...

These next two I was the tickler:
The first one is my mother-in-law, SMALL feet, size 5 and pretty darned ticklish...
Well we were all just hanging out at the beach house watching a movie.
She was on the couch above me and to my left and I was sitting directly under my wife.
Well her foot was sitting right next to my hand and the movie was dull as hell...
So I wiggled a finger under her soles and got a nice squeal, smile, slap ;)
I stopped for a moment and then tickled the tops of her toes..and squeal, smile, slap ;)
She was like "would you just stop"...I responded...aww, does it tickle that bad.

And promptly grabbed her ankle and began a tickle assault on her soles and toes...she just lost it wiggling around on the couch and trying to free her foot and laughing pretty good...well I planned on stopping but my wife joined in tickling her sides and she went into a bit of silent laughter...she would laugh her HAHAHHAHAA's then shout out, "GUYS" and then continue laughing or doing the silent laughter if we both got her good at the same time.
She couldn't say anything past "GUYS" it was too funny, I know she was trying to say something like," Guys stop it" but she just couldn't say it too funny...
We tickled her for maybe a good 10+ minutes or soo...She was really out of breath but was really funny about it..she said," well I guess you guys were as bored with the movie as I was" LOL

This next one is just about the best tickle I ever had....
It involves my sister-in-law...

My sister in law, is 30, longish black hair, 5"5',125 lbs or so...real beauty actually.
Well she shares something with her mom(the story above) and my wife..they are all extremely ticklish...However my sis-in-law(Kathy for the rest of this story) is the most ticklish of all...her skin, in general, is soo sensitive that she has to wear rubber gloves when washing the dishes!!!!!

This happened on the back lawn of the said beach house...
She was laying out on a chair face down and just minding her own business...well she had been teasing me all week about this and that and I noticed my change for revenge :devil:
I simply sat on the chair at her ankles, on her calves and just dived in...she couldn't MOVE at all, I had all my weight on her lower legs and her small ticklish feet were at my mercy...
She jumped as I scared her but then quickly tried to get away and then realizing her predicament started begging me to let her go...I didn't...
I
simply started stroking her soles, slowly, one finger up and down each tender sole...just nice and easy start(for me anyway), she went nuts, screaming and laughing. I simply just kept on going, tracing the outline of her small wrinkled soles, running my fingers around her heels then up her arches and over the balls of her toes...
She was beside herself...just laughing and going nuts...she was begging me to stop, and remember this is just one finger on each sole!! I loved how her soles moved and jerked to get out of the way...
I was kind of mesmerized...I then added two fingers up and down up and down...well the laughter went up an octave and THEN I just added all my fingers all over her soles and toes...she went into silent laughter like I have never seen and boy was she struggling now...I just had her in weight by a good bit and she just couldn't get out...I only tickled her with all 10 fingers for 30 seconds max...and then slowed and stopped my tickling...she just collapsed on the chair, gasping for breath and I said...that will teach you to tease me...she out of breath yelled back, "I will get you Tom, I will get you"...
This tickling actually grew a crowd from our house and the house next door...my family just watching the fun...the lady across the way yelled out,"I will never let you get a hold of MINE!" and we both had a good laugh...

Kathy hasn't gotten me back yet...she did tickle me back that night a bit but I fought her off, but I expect some pretty good revenge from the ladies of that household...

Anyway...that was my fun at the beach last week...

Enjoy...

Tickle On.

Say Tom, old buddy, old pal...um...:ermm:...can I go on vaction with you next year?!?!!:D ;) :D

~ toyou

Sure, Toyou... LOL
I will say it was an amazing week and I was in a bit of a tickle funk too up till then...

Hey Tommy!!! The funny part to me was when the lady across the way told you you'll never get hers. That sounded like a challenge to me!!:p lol

Excellent. It's a wonder to me that they let you get away with all of that. My family would have branded me a pervert and worn boots the entire weekend. But then, they are the most up-tight bunch I've ever seen.

Thanks for sharing TT. I enjoyed reading your exploits and look forward to more.

sole seeker said:
Excellent. It's a wonder to me that they let you get away with all of that. My family would have branded me a pervert and worn boots the entire weekend. But then, they are the most up-tight bunch I've ever seen.

Thanks for sharing TT. I enjoyed reading your exploits and look forward to more.

Sticks and stones may break my bones...and boots can be taken off :devil: :devil:

Naa, I have a pretty good family...I am known as "The Tickler" so it really isn't an uncommon occurance to see in-law family members in ticklish laughter...

I probably would have followed up on that challenge from the lady but that scene happened late in the week and we never crossed paths again...sadly :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back