• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My First Tickling Story: Avril Lavigne (FF/F)

shogun

Hello all. This is the first story I've written. This is also my first post as a member of the TMF. Feedback and Criticisms are very welcome. Enjoy.

It had been a long night for Avril Lavigne, but it wasn't even close to over. The Canadian singer had been touring in support of her latest album, Under My Skin, for nearly 3 months. After finishing up a concert in New York, Avril and her band had decided to go out on the town, and partied until the bars closed.
Finally at 2:30 AM, Avril returned to her hotel room. She was more than a little drunk, and collapsed onto her bed without even changing out of her red tank top and black jeans. She fell asleep instantly.
Suddenly, Avril was jolted out of sleep by the scent of smelling salts. She opened her eyes, and realized she was no longer in her hotel room. The room she was in now was pitch black. Even stranger, she was tied to what felt like a large X, standing upright, with straps at her wrists, elbows, knees, and ankles. Although most people would be extremely scared in this situation, Avril wasn't. She assumed the rest of the guys were just playing some sort of prank on her. "Okay guys," she yelled, "Ha Ha, very funny. Now untie me and let me sleep."
"Hello Avril," said a female voice.
Avril moved her head around as much as possible, looking in vain around the dark room for the source of the voice. The woman sounded very familiar, but in her inebriated state, Avril couldn't place her.
"Who the fuck is that, and what the hell are you doing to me!" yelled Avril, who was starting to get a little scared.
Suddenly she heard another female voice that also sounded very familiar. "Don't worry Avril. We're not gonna hurt you. We're just looking for a little fun."
Avril was definitely scared now. She didn't like this mysterious woman's tone of voice. But as she frantically tried to get free of her bonds, the lights in the room came on, and standing in front of her were none other that Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera.
Avril was more confused than scared now. "What going on? What do you two want with me?"
Britney stepped forward. "Well, you see little Avril. Christina and I are sick of it. In every single piece of press about you, there's always some little blurb about how you're the 'Anti -Britney' or how your so superior to Christina and I because you play guitar and write your own songs. There's only so much we can take it."
Christina continued, "So you see Avril, Britney and I decided to put our own differences aside and teach you a little lesson."
Avril was pissed now. "So what are you gonna do, hurt me? You do that and your careers are over, not to mention you'll get thrown in jail. Let me go right now and I'll consider not telling anyone about this."
Christina smiled.. "No, Avril, We won't hurt you. But, I did hear some gossip about you. Apparently, you're quite ticklish."
Quite suddenly, the sense of fear returned to Avril Lavigne's mind. She was incredibly ticklish over her entire body, and did her best to keep it a secret. She had never been seriously tickled before, but on a few occasions, her band had held her down and tickled her, but never for more than a couple of minutes, since they knew how much she hated it. She forgot about her pride, and began begging. "Please guys, let me go, I'll never say anything else about you, I'll give you money, just please, please, PLEASE don't tickle me!"
"Sorry Avril," said Britney, "but you've shot your big mouth off a few times too many. You need to be taught a lesson."
"I'll-I'll still tell," stammered Avril.
"Oh , I'd love to see those headlines," chuckled Britney, " 'Lavigne Kidnapped and Tickled by World's Biggest Pop Stars'. Exactly who do you think will believe you?
"But don't worry, Avril," added Christina, "We know what we're doing. There were more than a few tickle fights backstage at the Mickey Mouse Club. Well Brit, shall we begin?"
"Yes, we shall." said the blond pop star as she walked behind Avril.
Avril would have given all her money to be out of this situation. She was stretched out as much as possible, with her tank top and jeans providing very little protection. As Christina stood in front of her watching, Avril felt Britney put her fingers on her hips and slowly began wiggling them. Even this was torture, but Avril was doing all she could to hold her laughter in, hoping in vain to convince Britney and Christina that she wasn’t ticklish. Slowly Britney walked her fingers up Avril's body, over her ribs and the sides of her breasts, finally settling in her smooth armpits.
"C'mon Avril, I know you wanna laugh," whispered Britney as she very lightly scratched Avril's underarms, "Just let it out."
But Avril stood, eyes shut, jaw clenched. Her defiance vanished though, when Britney very suddenly stopped the light scratching and began to drill her fingernails deep into her skin. Avril began to laugh like crazy.
"HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOHGODSTOPPLEASEDONT" Avril's laugh was high and musical, very pleasant to listen to. Britney continued to drill Avril's armpits, while Christina finally joined in and began to squeeze her ribs, just under her breasts. The dual tickling was more than Avril could handle, but all she could do was scream like a banshee. Britney stopped the drilling and began to stroke with her fingers, which felt even worse than the previous assault.
"Jeez Avril", said Britney without stopping her assault, "You sure do have smooth skin for a tomboy. I could just tickle you all day."
Avril would have liked to say fuck you, but she couldn't even think it. All that was on her mind now was the tickling. It felt way worse than anything she'd ever felt before. As Britney stroked her under arms, Christina continued to tickle her ribs through her shirt, alternating between squeezing and scratching. After nearly a half hour of tickling, the girls gave her a break. As Avril tried to recover her breath, Britney and Christina spoke amongst themselves.
"God, she's more ticklish than I ever imagined!" said Britney.
"I know what you mean," replied Christina, "And we've barely begun."
"Yeah, just wait till we get out the toys."
"She's gonna love those..."
Finally, Avril had enough breath to speak. "P...Please let me go.... I can't take any more..."
Her two captors turned around. "Sorry Avril," said Britney without a trace of pity, "We're having a bit too much fun. I tell ya, you're more ticklish than me and Christina combined, and THAT is saying something."
Before Avril could reply, Christina walked to the side of Avril and hit a button on the bondage device. It slowly began to tilt back, until Avril was horizontal.
Christina stood above her. "Y'know Avril, I've always wondered about your belly button." she said as she moved to Avril's midsection. "I remember reading something about how you don't like showing it off. And I wonder, could that be because it's ticklish?"
Avril groaned. Her belly button was without question the worst spot on her body. She would rather blow Fred Durst than have her navel tickled. "Please don't..." she barely managed.
Christina ignored her. She slowly pushed up Avril's red tank top as Britney undid Avril's belt and jeans, exposing a pair of black panties, as well as her devilishly ticklish midriff. Avril had a deep innie that was just slightly tanned, and looked incredibly soft.
Christina purred with satisfaction. Avril's stomach, from just below her breasts to the top of her panties was bare and just waiting to be tickled. "Okay Britney, you take her ribs well I explore her belly button."
Britney grinned and nodded. She began to work Avril's ribs just enough to cause some light giggles. She knew Christina had been wanting to do this, so Britney let her go to work.
Christina put her head down and began to lick and kiss Avril's tummy. Avril's giggling intensified as Christina softly teased her stomach with her tongue and teeth, scraping the skin just under her navel. Avril's laughter continued to grow as Christina fingers started to squeeze the flesh of her sides and hips, finally, after 20 minutes of teasing, Christina lifted her head and used her devious fingers to tickle Avril's navel directly.
Avril began to scream. It was torture of the highest order. Christina stuck her right index finger into Avril's belly button and vibrated it while her left hand roamed all around Avril's upper body scratching her tummy, sides, and ribs.
Meanwhile, as Christina inflicted her tummy torture, Britney stopped her rib teasing and went to Avril's legs. Britney pulled Avril's jeans to around her ankles, and began to scrape Avril thighs with her fingernails. She tickled the crease where Avril's legs me her crotch, driving the young girl crazy.
Avril was in hell. The tickling consumed every part of her mind, it was utterly impossible to think of anything else. Her lungs felt like they were on fire from the constant laughter, her throat was raw.
As Christina continued her tickling of Avril's belly, she looked over at Britney. "Brit, I think it's time to get some toys, don't you?"
Britney laughed as she tortured Avril legs. "Omigod, I completely forgot. Wait here, I'll get them. Don't worry, Avril, I'll be right back." With that, she stopped tickling and left the room.
Christina, however, continued to torture the young girl's stomach. As one finger circled her navel, Christina slowly moved her other hand down towards Avril's panties, finally sliding her fingers under the black fabric.
"I'll but no one's ever tickled you down here, right Avril?" whispered Xtina as her fingers scratched Avril's pubic area. She had just had a Brazillian wax a couple of days ago, so she was completely hairless. This certainly didn't diminish the ticklishness of her mound. The scratching down there, as well as the tummy torture put Avril into overdrive. She laughed like crazy, passing out in 5 minutes.
Yet again Avril awoke to smelling salts. Once she woke up, she realized that her clothes had been completely removed, leaving her bare naked and at the mercy of 2 ferocious ticklers.
"Have a nice sleep?" said Christina sweetly.
"You naughty girl, you passed out before I could come back with the toys!" pouted Britney. "I'm gonna tickle you extra bad for that."
Avril's throat was so raw she didn't even try to reply. She just waited for the eventual tickling
"No smart remarks? Wow, Christina, we must of tickled her pretty bad."
"Mmm hmm. Well, Now we've got some toys to play with. If you thought it was bad before Avril..."
With that Christina picked up a pair of feathers and a bottle of baby oil, and walked towards her feet. Britney also had some baby oil, as well as a pair of gloves with incredibly soft, furry fingertips, and went to her armpits. Avril's body tensed up, awaiting the tickling that was sure to come. It began at the bottom of her body, with Christina massaging the baby oil into her already amazingly soft soles. Christina then took a single white feather and dragged in down Avril's sole. That was all it took . Avril began to howl. While Christina used her fingers and nails to tickle Avril's left foot, she used the feather to saw the space in between Avril's toes, driving her up the wall.
Meanwhile, at the top of her body, Britney had put on the furry fingertipped gloves, and was gently dragging her fingertips through Avril's baby oil softened armpits. Avril face was beet red from the crying and laughing. Britney mover her hands from Avril's underarms, and began to stroke the sides of her breasts. The foot tickling, combined with the breast tickling sent Avril into hysteria.
"Hey Brit, I think she's enjoying this!" laughed Christina
"I think you're right!" Britney's fingers continued there downward descent, eventually settling on Avril's mega ticklish tummy. "Hey Christina, I wonder how she'd react to us both tickling her belly. I mean, she seemed to enjoy when you did it alone..."
Christina stopped tickling. "You know, Brit, I bet she'd really enjoy it. Let's find out!"
Avril was way past the point of being able to talk. Even if she had been able to speak, all that registered was the tickling that had happened and the tickling that was to come. Her 2 captors stood on each side of her stomach.
"Tickle time, Avril" yelled Britney as she plunged her fingers into Avril's flesh. Avril's laughter began anew as Britney's fingers circled her navel. Just when Avril thought it couldn't get any worse, she felt a vibration directly in her navel. Christina had stuck an electric toothbrush into the hollow. Avril was laughing so badly that no sound was coming out. Britney put her head down and began to blow raspberries all over Avril's belly, as Christina kept the toothbrush in her navel, while she grabbed another one and moved it all over Avril's pussy. The tickling was just too much. Avril would rather be shot in the head than continue this torture. But, just as suddenly as it had began, the tickling stopped.
Britney and Christina regarded their prey. Avril's entire body was covered in sweat, her hair matted on her forehead. Her face was red, and there was just no fight left in her. Britney turned to Christina. "Well, this has been fun, but I think we'd better let her go."
Christina nodded. "But not before the grand finale."
Britney smiled. "You think she can take it?"
"She's gonna have to..."
Britney walked over to a box in the corner. She pulled something out, and stood over Avril's face. She held up a tiny silver ball, slightly smaller than a marble. "You know what this is Avril? "
Avril could only groan.
"Of course you don't. Christina and I had them specially made." She placed the orb on Avril's stomach, and Christina hit a button on a remote control she was holding.. Avril jumped from a sudden tickling. "You see, Avril, basically, they vibrate at an extremely high speed. Should tickle very much, I think."
Avril had finally recovered enough to speak a bit. "Don't...tickles too much...can't take it."
"Sorry Avril. We spent a bit of money having these made. Be a shame not to use them..."
Christina tossed Britney a roll of grey duct tape, and the 2 went about taping the orbs to Avril's body. When they were done, there were clusters of orbs taped under Avril's arms, on her breasts, ribs, stomach, pussy, inner thighs, and feet.
Christina smiled. "And now, the coup de grace..." And she dropped a single orb into Avril's belly button, placing a piece of tape over her navel so the orb had nowhere to go.
During the process, Avril had gained some strength back. She tried to struggle against her bonds, but it was as fruitless as before.
Christina shook her head sadly. "The more you struggle, the longer you'll be tickled."
Avril screamed "FUCK YOU!!!"
Christina looked displeased. "Such a dirty mouth. I think we should do something about that."
Britney grabbed a ball gag and stuck it in Avril's mouth. All Avril could do now was moan and groan.
Suddenly, Christina hit the button, and Avril's body jerked. This tickling was a thousand timer worse than before, and it was all over her body. Her laughter was muffled, but the tears streamed down her face. She could feel every individual sensation, and the worst was her belly button. The tiny marble was all the way at the bottom of her deep innie, vibrating against the walls and the knot of flesh within. The tickling at her armpits was almost as bad. It felt like there were ten fingers on each side, each one tickling a different part of her underarms.
Christina and Britney watched Avril. She was really getting it bad. Britney went to her mouth and removed the ball gag to hear her uninterrupted laughter.
"HHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAHHHHA!!!!!!!!"
For another 2 hours, she was tickled. Britney and Christina would stop the balls if it looked like she was going to pass out, but during that time they personally tickled her lightly, just enough to keep her laughing, before turning on the orbs again. For the last half hour, the girls tickled her in addition to the orbs, with Christina torturing her toes while Britney licked at Avril's stomach and ribs. Finally, mercifully, the tickling was too much, and Avril passed out.
When Avril awoke, Britney and Christina were putting her back into her hotel room. Christina noticed her waking up as they deposited her on her bed. "Well Avril, I hope you had as much fun as we did. Remember, if you tell anyone about this, not only will no one believe you, but we'll find you again and make what we did tonight seem like nothing."
As the 2 pop stars left her room, all Avril could do was curl up on her bed, and try to forget the tickling.

The End

not bad for a first story! i liked it. good details, not enough foot tickling for me, but to each his own. i think you will do great here. keep on writing!

Thanks much. I didn't include much foot tickling because A)I'm not a big fan of it, and B)There's already so much of it on the TMF.

I liked the detais in your story as well. And I would like to see any other stories you have.

Beautiful to see the little Canadian nailed by the two former pop chmapions. We loved it. We still can't believe what we heard that CHristina decided to change careers... to a supermodel! A plump, 5'6 girl as a supermodel. Well that's funny!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Hey Shogun, do you mind if we craft a sequel with Michelle Branch as Avril's love interest?
Love,
Anna and Heather

OUTSTANDING...great tickle torture and I loved the little balls you used to tickle her with. As I read your story I could imagine it all, very good, NOW get her again.:D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back