• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scorn (WWE Divas/W.O.W./GLOW) F/F (wrestling/tickling) part 1

primetime

Verified
okay folks, here is the long awaited pay per view. this is where all the excitement happens with longer matches and more tickling involved. thanks to all those that replied. without you, this series would have died a long time ago. i also managed to discover a GLOW site, so now you can get images of the GLOW wrestlers in case anyone has forgotten. in fact you can find images of most of the characters at the following websites, including individual sites. WOW characters can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ (however, sometimes the site isnt availalbe due to bandwidth), Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com enjoy the pay per view!!!!

the pyrotechnics went off in the Great Western Forum in Inglewood CA and the sold out arena erupted into cheers. the pay per view spectacular SCORN was finally here. the camera panned over the capacity crowd showing the fans cheering very loudly. the fans anticipated a great show as titles were on the line, rivalries came to a peak and there were some great gimmicks to some of the matches. the crowd then heard the song "Money, Money, Money" (Ted Dibiase's old theme song) and erupted into cheers as the owner of WOW, David Mclane, made his appearance at the top of the stage. wearing a tuxedo and his trademark grin, he began to walk down the ramp towards the ring. to him, this was a great moment as he had not only his organization he created, but he managed to get the WWE Divas as well. he knew that the sky was the limit and he was going to take women's wrestling to a whole new level. he made it to the ring and grabbed a microphone.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!! welcome to.........SCORN!!!!!" David announced as the crowd cheered. "tonight fans, the Women Of Wrestling will bring you a night of excitement. there may be new champions, rivalries may end tonight, and each and every one of you will be thrilled for what is planned tonight. now, to kick off the evening, let me introduce to you the special guest ring announcer, who will also become a part of WOW, she is the voice of the WWE RAW ring, here is LILLIAN GARCIA!!!!!!!!" Mclane announced.

Lillian Garcia appeared at the top of the stage and received a warm welcome. she walked down the ramp and made it to the ring. she got inside and shook David Mclane's hand. Lillian was excited to be a part of a women's wrestling organization and wanted to do her best tonight. Mclane then spoke into the microphone again.

"now, for the fans at home, let me introduce the voice of WOW, he is play by play man, WOW's own, LEE MARSHALL!!!!!!" Mclane introduced.

Lee Marshall made his appearance at the top of the ramp to a nice ovation and he walked down the aisle, wearing a tuxedo and ready for action. he has been WOW's only play by play announcer, becoming the "good ol' JR" of WOW. he waved at David Mclane and took his seat at the announcing table.

"Now fans, Lee isnt the only one calling the action tonight. i want to announce to you that we have TWO color commentators tonight and guess what? they will also become a PERMANENT part of WOW!! first, this man has made great strides during his tenure in the WWE. he's a man with a lot of potential, he is the COACH, JONATHAN COACHMAN!!!" Mclane announced.

the crowd booed heavily as the music of Jonathan Coachman played. the Coach made his appearance at the top of the stage wearing a nice shirt, some slacks, a Kangol hat and donning his sunglasses. with a strut, he walked down the aisle with a smug look on his face and pointed his finger at David Mclane in a friendly gesture and sat down next to Lee Marshall.

Lee Marshall: "welcome Coach to the Women Of Wrestling!!!! glad to have you here!!!"

Coach: "you know Lee, it is an honor to be a part of WOW! the WWE wasnt big enough anymore, so now i am a part of WOW! and you know, the Coach LOVES the ladies and the ladies LOVE the Coach!!"

Lee Marshall: "be that as you may, but Coach you will definitely enjoy WOW action! let's see what David Mclane has to say."

David Mclane then spoke into the microphone again. "now, the second color commentator is a man that needs no introduction. he is the man everyone loves to hate, but no doubt he is a genius. i give to you, BOBBY "THE BRAIN" HEEEEEEEEEEEENAN!!!!!!!!"

the crowd booed and cheered as Bobby Heenan made his appearance at the top fo the stage. looking healthy and fit, Bobby walked down the aisle wearing his trademark red sequin jacket, black pants, a shirt with the bow tie to match his jacket. he heard chants of "WEASEL!! WEASEL!!!" but kept on walking. Bobby was also excited about being a part of WOW and when he made it to the announce table, he shook Lee Marshall's hand and Jonathan Coachman's hand.

Lee Marshall: "Bobby, it is a pleasure to have you here!"

Bobby Heenan: "it's great to be here Lee. i know i am a brave guy sitting down here, surrounded by all these humanoids, but that's the kind of man i am. i am also happy to say i am sitting with the next great color commentator ever, how's it going Coach?!"

Coach: "Bobby, or should i say Mr. Heenan, it is a honor to be here with you. trust me, you are the best ever. Jerry Lawler is a complete humanoid compared to you!"

Bobby: "Jerry Lawler? the man who got dumped by a woman who is a personal assistant in this organization? when it comes to commentating, no one is better than the Brain!"

Lee Marshall: "okay you two, let's tell the fans about our great evening! all three titles are being defended tonight!"

Coach: "well first of all, i have to say the biggest joke of a champion has to be the tag team champions! Asian Invasion? they should be called Asian SURRENDER!"

Bobby: "you're not kidding. i've eaten eggrolls tougher than them!"

Lee Marshall: "stop you two! let's get back to the ring!"

David Mclane looked at the capacity crowd again. "Okay fans, i just have one more announcement. there is a slight change in one of the matches. myself, Debra and Stephanie McMahon have decided to make the Jungle Grrl/Lana Star match a HOGTIE match! the winner has to hogtie their opponent and make her submit by saying she submitted in the microphone. that way, EVERYONE in the arena will hear her submit to the winner!!!! fans, SCORN has begun!!!!!!"

Lee Marshall: "a HOGTIE match?!!! WOW!!!!!"

Coach: "that should be interesting...."

Bobby: "But it's not fair for Lana Star! look, Lana hangs out in Beverly Hills where i have my mansion. she is a upstanding citizen, a a beautiful woman and she shouldnt have to be subjected to a match like that. plus, she's outnumbered tonight!"

Lee: "what do you mean? it's a one on one match."

Bobby: "no, it's a one on 50,000 match. those fleas of Jungle Grrl are very dangerous you know!"

Coach: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Bobby, you are the MAN!!!"

Lee: "i cant believe you said that....anyway, let's get ready for our first match. the former WWE Women's champion, Victoria, gets ready to take on Mystery of the tWo. this should be a good one. let's go to the back where special guest reporter Terri Runnels is standing by with Victoria....."

Terri Runnels was standing by in the back holding a microphone. she was excited about her opportunity to be here in WOW. after the pay per view, she too was going to become a permanent part of WOW. standing next to her was Victoria. Terri began her interview. "Thanks Lee, i am standing here next to WWE star and former champion, Victoria. Victoria, this is your first pay per view event here in WOW. are you ready for this?"

"You know Terri, i am always ready! i've only had one match so far in WOW, but i am getting an idea on what happens in this place. it is definitely different than the WWE, but i look forward to the challenge. tonight, i take on Mystery. she is a member of the tWo. i got a chance to talk to Terri Gold who told me everything about the tWo." Victoria replied.

"you mean, the Tickling World Order? Victoria, are you concerned that Mystery may in fact, well, tickle you into submission?" Terri followed up.

"it's amazing Terri, we never worried about tickling in the WWE. here in WOW, it seems to be the way of life. i do have to admit, tickling can be worse than a few other submission holds. i have to be very careful out there. but you know what? Mystery is ticklish too. let's see how she likes it. if she tries to tickle me, she will regret it. i promise you that...." Victoria said with a smile.

"good luck Victoria!" Terri told her.

"thanks. this is just the first step to my goal on becoming a champion here in WOW!" Victoria said as she walked away.

Julie Day was standing by outside the tWo locker room. the door opened up and Mystery walked out. Julie began her interview. "Mystery, tonight you take on a former women's champion in the WWE in Victoria. are you concerned about her skills?"

"Julie, you should know by now that we women in the tWo have an advantage of the new WWE divas. you see, Victoria isnt used to being beaten up by the tWo and worse yet, getting tickled into submission. YOU of all people know how powerful it can be...." Mystery hissed.

"yes i do! but, Victoria is so powerful.." Julie continued.

"Julie, i am not concerned. tonight, Victoria will fall to me, then i will have her laughing about her de-FEET!!!! ahahahahahahahaha!!!" Mystery laughed as she walked away.

VICTORIA
www.wwedivas.com
www.gerweck.net/lisamarievaron.htm

vs

MYSTERY (tWo)
www.wowe.com/superstars/beckie/images/beckie5.jpg (in the mask)

Lillian Garcia was standing in the ring holding a microphone. she was a little nervous, but knew she could do it. "Ladies and gentlemen, this next match is scheduled for one fall! first, introducing the special guest referee! he hails from the TMF, he is known as PHREAKADELIC!!!!!!!!"

the music began to play and Phreakadelic made his appearance at the top of the ramp wearing a referee's shirt with black pants. he walked down the ramp, excited about being a part of a WOW pay per view event once again! he was nervous about this match, but was going to let his previous experience help him through. he made it to the ring and awaited the participants.

"now ladies and gentlemen, introducing first. she is a part of the Tickling World Order, she is known as........MYSTERY!!!!!!!!" Lillian announced.

the music of the NWO played and some smoke appeared at the top of the stage. the crowd booed as Mystery appeared walking through the fog. wearing her spandex sleeveless top, with spandex shorts, black boots and her nylon mask with hood, Mystery walked down the ramp. she was excited about the opportunity to face a WWE Diva that was a champion before. beating Victoria would do wonders for her career and perhapsmake her a more feared competitor in WOW. she couldnt wait to destroy Victoria, but better yet, make her submit by tickling her. she made it to the ring, stared at Phreakedelic and leaned in a corner of the ring.

Lee Marshall: "Mystery is one tough competitor! Victoria will be in for a battle!"

Bobby: "i suppose so, but guess who's under the mask?"

Coach: "who?"

Bobby: "Phyllis Diller with no makeup! that's the reason for the mask!"

Coach: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! oh wait!!! that would one traumatizing sight! i pray that mask doesnt come off!"

Lee: "well Mystery is tough and Victoria will be in a fight for her life. Phyllis Diller......you know, that would be pretty traumatizing."

Bobby: "traumatizing? what if she was naked?"

Coach: "MY EYES!!!!! MY GOD, MY EYES!!!!!!"

"Now ladies and gentlemen, introducing her opponent, she is the former WWE Women's champion, please welcome, VICTORIA!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song, "All the things she said" by Tatu played and the crowd roared as Victoria made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing a white leather top that showed off her belly and her cleavage, with white leather shorts, her knee brace and black boots, she walked down the ramp towards the ring. she smiled as the crowd cheered and she was ready for this battle. this was her first pay per view in WOW and wanted to make a huge impression. Victoria hd her sights set on becoming WOW World champion and knew she couldnt lose this match. winning tonight would put her in her direction. she made it to the ring and waved to the crowd. she got in the ring, shook Phreakadelic's hand and looked at her opponent. she was determined to destroy Mystery.

Lee: "What an impressive woman!!!"

Coach: "eh, she's alright! she is nothing compared to the TRUE diva of the WWE, Trish Stratus."

Bobby: "i wonder if Victoria shaved today? that woman has a face that not even a mother could love."

Lee: "What are you talking about? Victoria is a lovely woman!"

Bobby: "i guess if you're into apes. dont get me wrong, she is talented, but ever since she decided to listen to the humanoids, she lost my respect."

Coach: "i feel ya Bobby! these peons out there cheer for the wrong people. Victoria used to be one tough lady, now, she is a pansy and we will see her LOSE tonight to Mystery!"

the bell rang and Mystery walked up to Victoria. the two stared each other down, the Mystery tried to slap Victoria. Victoria caught her arm, then slapped Mystery herself. Mystery staggered back, then lunged at Victoria. Victoria easily scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. Mystery got right back up, but Victoria scooped her up again and slammed her to the mat. this process happened a few times until Mystery rolled out of the ring and slapped at the mat. Victoria laughed at Mystery and Mystery charged back into the ring. Victoria did a drop toe hold, then quickly put Mystery in a side headlock and wrenched Mystery's neck. Phreakadelic asked her if she wanted to sumbit, but Mystery refused. Mystery managed to grab the ropes and Phreakadelic told Victoria to break the hold. Victoria stood up and watched Mystery rub her neck. Mystery got back to her feet and looked at Victoria. she knew Victoria was a much stronger woman. she then challenged Victoria to a test of strength. Victoria happily obliged, but Mystery kicked her in the gut. Mystery then put Victoria in a headlock and wrenched hard. Victoria managed to push Mystery off of her and into the ropes. Mystery nailed Victoria with a shoulderblock, then hit the ropes again. Victoria hit the floor and Mystery jumped over her and bounced off the ropes. Victoria quickly got up and tried a standing dropkick. Mystery held onto the ropes and Victoria crashed to the mat, holding her head.

Lee: "Mystery just put on the brakes!"

Coach: "looks like the tide is turning towards Mystery!"

Bobby: "why is Victoria holding her head? you have to have a brain inside in order for it to hurt."

Lee: "i guess you're saying yours would hurt."

Bobby: "that's why i am the BRAIN!"

Mystery grabbed Victoria by her hair, pulled her up to her feet, scooped her up and slammed her to the mat. she then got to the second rope and jumped off, delivering an elbow to Victoria's chest. she went for the cover. 1..........2........KICKOUT. Mystery then pulled Victoria up and did a swinging neckbreaker. she went for the cover again as Phreakadelic made the count. 1...........2........KICKOUT. Mystery slapped the mat and yelled at Phreakadelic. he pointed back at her it was a two count. Mystery then pulled Victoria up again and began to chop away at her chest. Victoria staggered backwards as Mystery kept on chopping. as Victoria was about to fall backwards, Mystery squeezed her ribs and Victoria fell to the canvas laughing. Mystery then straddled Victoria and kept on tickling her.

"laugh Victoria laugh!!!! are you ticklish?" Mystery laughed as she dug her fingers into Victoria's ribs.

Victoria howled in laughter as she felt Mystery's fingers digging into her ribs. her body jerked around, preventing her shoulders from being pinned, but the tickling was taking it's toll. she then slapped Mystery upside the head. Mystery shook her head, then in anger, plunged her fingers into Victoria's armpits. Victoria roared in laughter.

Lee: "WOW! i didnt think Victoria was that ticklish!"

Coach: "now we see how weak Victoria really is! she tries to come off as this big tough woman, now she is nothing but a giggling little girl! get her good Mystery, get her GOOD!!!"

Victoria shut her eyes and tried to fight the ticklish sensations. Mystery tickled her harder and now she was in silent laughter. her legs kicked wildly, but Mystery just kept on tickling. she enjoyed feeling Victoria's smooth but firm armpits and dug even harder. she looked at the horrific look on Victoria's face and smiled underneath her mask. Phreakadelic asked Victoria if she wanted to quit, but Victoria refused. Phreakadelic then began to count as Victoria's shoulders were pinned to the mat. 1.........2.........rollover. Victoria kept trying to roll over, but the tickling was now making her weak. with whatever remaining strength she had, she managed to roll over and get Mystery off of her. she laid on the mat, trying to catch her breath. Mystery then stomped on her knee, where her knee brace was and she winced in pain. Mystery then grabbed Victoria's ankle and made sure she was in the middle of the ring. she then did a step over toe hold. Victoria, out of desperation, reached up and managed to roll Mystery up in a small package. 1...........2........ KICKOUT! Mystery was livid and began to stomp at Victoria's head and upperbody. with each stomp, Victoria was trying to block, but the damage was done. Victoria laid on the mat moaning in pain as she held her head.

"WHO WANTS TO SEE HER FEET?!!!!!" Mystery yelled to the crowd.

Coach: "I DO I DO!!!!!!!"

Lee: "will you relax!"

Bobby: "as much as i want to see Victoria suffer, i hope those dogs of hers dont smell!"

Mystery put Victoria in a step over toe hold and wrenched the knee. Victoria moaned in pain. Mystery then began to unstrap the boot buckles and Victoria looked on in horror.

"dont take my boot off......" Victoria moaned.

Mystery managed to unbuckle each boot strap, then with a hard tug, managed to remove Victoria's black boot, leaving her in her white sock. Mystery gripped the toes and bent the backwards. Victoria moaned in pain, but she knew what Mystery had in mind. Mystery gently ran her fingers along the socked sole and Victoria's foot wiggled wildly. Mystery knew she had a very ticklish foot. then she grabbed the toe of the sock and began to tug. the sock came off easily as it revealed the heel, then the arch, then the ball of the foot, then finally the toes. Mystery stared at Victoria's size 10 foot and nodded her head. she then began to softly wiggle her fingers across the soft arch.

"EEEEEEEEP!!!! dont please!!!" Victoria begged.

Mystery then raked her fingers all over Victoria's sole and Victoria exploded in laughter. her toes wiggled wildly as Mystery scratched away at her sole. she was laughing hysterically and Mystery then attacked the spot right where the ball of the foot and toes met. Phreakadelic asked Victoria if she wanted to quit, but she was too busy laughing to respond.

Bobby: "LOOK AT THAT WOMAN SCREAM!!"

Coach: "i told you!! i told you!!! the Coach is always right! Victoria is no longer a tough woman! we might as well call Mystery the winner right now."

Lee: "can Victoria get out of this?"

Bobby: "she better or she has to tell everyone she lost to Phyllis Diller, er, i mean Mystery!"

a thousand things ran through Victoria's mind as she felt Mystery's fingers digging in between her toes. she has been in many submission type holds, but the tickling hold seemed to be more extreme than the others. she reached up and tried to swing at Mystery. Mystery just simply leaned back, causing Victoria to miss. Mystery then tickled the ball of Victoria's foot as a punishment, sending Victoria into wild screams. Mystery loved feeling the soft skin on her fingers. she knew it wasnt going to be much longer. Victoria, out of despereation, used her other leg and managed to kick Mystery off of her. Mystery held her face as that's where she felt Victoria's boot. Victoria rolled on the mat and over onto her stomach. she was gasping for air. she slowly got up, but when she did, Mystery kicked her in the gut. Mystery put Victoria's head between her thighs and was ready to pedigree her. Victoria used her strength and managed to do a back body drop. Mystery got up, but Victoria kicked her in the gut with her barefoot, then as Mystery hunched over, delivered a DDT.

Lee: "what a DDT!!!! Victoria nailed her with a DDT! looks like the tide is going to turn now!"

Coach: "Mystery!! Mystery!!!! cant you do anything right?! you had her!"

Victoria rolled Mystery over and went for the cover. 1...........2..........kickout. Victoria looked at Phreakadelic as he told her it was a two count. Victoria then pulled Mystery up by her mask, then suplexed her. now, both women laid on the mat. Victoria draped an arm on Mystery. 1.............2...........kickout. Victoria couldnt believe it. Victoria stood up, then dropped a knee into Mystery's chest. Mystery moaned in pain, then Victoria noticed Mystery's smooth armpits. she smiled wryly, then she straddled Mystery.

"your turn BITCH!" Victoria screamed as she plunged her nails into Mystery's armpits.

Mystery exploded into laughter as Victoria dug deep into her hollows. Mystery writhed violently as she felt the powerful fingers of Victoria. she quickly reached for the ropes and Phreakadelic told Victoria to break the hold.

"i'm not done with you bitch!" Victoria screamed as she grabbed Mystery's ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then rolled Mystery over onto ther belly and crossed her ankles, folded then against her butt, and sat on the shins. Victoria then began to quickly unlace the boots.

Lee: "Looks like Mystery is about to get a taste of her own medicine!"

Bobby: "why isnt the referee stopping this? doesnt he know Mystery is ticklish? it isnt fair!"

Lee: "what's not fair?! she tickled Victoria!"

Bobby: "that's okay! Victoria cant!"

Coach: "ah damn! Victoria just removed the boots. i hope Mystery isnt ticklish on her feet..."

Victoria now pulled off the black socks and stared at Mystery's toes. she giggled each one and heard a giggle. she smiled at the crowd as she wiggled her fingers in the air, then ran the fingers across the pale arches of Mystery. Mystery exploded in laughter again as Victoria tormented her soles. Mystery screamed like a banshee, but refused to submit. Victoria then dug in between the toes and felt the warm skin in the toe crevices. Mystery wiggled her feet, but Victoria held on foot still and slowly raked all five fingers up and down Mystery's sole. she made zigzagging motions all over the tender foot and enjoyed hearing Mystery cackle. she was going to torture her good. Mystery refused to submit and tried reaching for the ropes, but she was still too far away. she gasped as she felt Victoria pull back her toes making her sole taut. she then laughed hysterically as she felt the fingers tickling the undersides of her toes, then the base of her toes, then the ball of the foot, then the arch and off the heel, only for the fingers to travel back up her heel, then her arch, then the ball of her foot, then the base of the toes, then the undersides of the toes, then the toe pads. Victoria heard the crowd going nuts and loved tickling Mystery's foot. she figured she could get into this tickling thing. Mystery reached frantically for the ropes, but Victoria was too heavy. she then began to tap the mat furiously as she submitted.

Lee: "it's over! Victoria made Mystery submit!!!!"

Coach: "you know, Mystery is a TOTAL loser!!! i had money on her!"

Bobby: "well, i guess Phyllis Diller isnt that tough after all. what a loser!"

Lee: "i thought you two said Mystery is tough and Victoria's weak."

Coach: "me? i know i didnt say that! did you Bobby?"

Bobby: "hell no! i always said Victoria is a fine young woman and Mystery will be mystery meat when she's done. stop talking Lee, listen to the announcement."

"LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!! the winner of the bout by a result of a submission, VICTORIA!!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the song, "All the things she said" by Tatu, played as Victoria's hand was raised in victory. Victoria was thrilled she beat Mystery and waved to the crowd. Mystery rolled out of the ring and slowly made her way back up the ramp. she couldnt believe she submitted so quickly. Victoria's strong fingers were too much for her feet. Victoria pointed to the crowd, then left the ring a winner!

UP NEXT: Francesca Le/Col. Ninotchka vs Americana/Cheyenne Cher!!!!

okay folks that was the introduction match and believe me the matches will be even more exciting as we move along. thanks for the support and Sceej56, the idea you mentioned sounds like a great idea. will it happen in that match? i guess he have to wait and see. feedback always welcomed!

GLOW was a fun show - I still remember Spanish Red and the Farmer's Daughter - either of whom would have been a fine tickle candidate

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back