• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone got any pets?

Sandman

TMF Expert
Just curious does anyone on here got any pets? If so what kind? Im not a big fan of cats at all. I used to have a few dogs. In fact I have had every pet there is to have really. Right now all I have is a Tarantula, which I am scared to death of.:eek: :p

2 Cats. They keep me company, and kill the mice that find thier way into my somewhat rural home. They are very good at both tasks.

Myriads

My Dog King!!!

I have a Husy/German Shepered mix. He doesn't do what he's told very offten and my mom hates having a dog, wich could be part of why I like keeping him. LOL. He rocks, and he's one of the best pals I've ever had. He's somthing like 12 or 13 now but still full of enerjy, and in realy good shape for his age. We got him from the pound when he was about a year old, and it's been 11 years or so. He's got more personality then most people, and one of the most reconised charactores in my apartment building. He's kick his share of ass in scraps too, includding a Bovia that was twice his size. He truley is the King.

aiight, here goes.......

.....well, I don't have many pets, but, the little critters that do keep me company here are pretty cool, and very nice to have around.....I can't really imagine my place without em.

.....anyway, as of now, I have a fat-tailed gecko, a calico cat, two tanks of fish (I have A LOT of fish) and a cocker spaniel (the craziest dog in the world)......I was thinking about getting some birds.....but, I think I have my hands full with these guys.......

later ppl............

a little rat lookin dog,and a pussy.....cat that is

Pets.......please!

:) What a question for a vet! I currently have 3 cats (2 Siamese and 1 Oriental Shorthair), and 2 mutts....but my collection always seems to be growing. If anyone's looking, good animals are always easy to find. And Sandman, I'll forgive your observation about cats...I grew up with dogs myself but I wouldn't trade my feline friends for anything.

I had a Trible

I had a Trible once, but I had some trouble with my trible so Mr. Scott beamed him over to a Klingon ship.

I have a adult boy cat and 2 little 10 week old girl kittens. One question: how does something that small make such a big smell when they take a sh*t? YIKES!

..........well, I'm afraid that that is one of the many mysteries of life, bootman.........just like packing peanuts, and spam.........we'll probably never understand them..........that's a shame.........

I currently have one dog. She is a border collie/rott mix (sounds odd, huh?) I call her my 'ROTTEN COLLIE'! Looks like a golden retriever with a reeeeally thick neck and thick shoulders with the rest of the rott structural features.

Three fish tanks, and another in a public place that I care for. My wife has an elderly and arthritic female cat, old enough to vote and then some. I'm not a cat person, but she's* a placid beast and easy to get along with.

Strelnikov

* The CAT, you @$$holes! My wife is anything but placid. That's part of why I married her.

I've got two cats. Mitsy is a black and white polydactyl cat(she's got extra "fingers" on each paw that look like opposable thumbs. Hence the name "Mitsy."), and Heidi is a grayish calico that blends in with all our furniture, hence her name.

I've got a cat -- precisely that. (If you remember Pee Wee's Playhouse, you'll get the joke.)

Shouldn't I be looking for a JOB now instead of posting this stuff? Oh yeah, it's Sunday night...I'll pound pavements in the morning

I have two dogs.

One is a 13 year old Springer Spaniel, Australian Shepherd, Border Collie mix named Scooter. I adopted her from the Humane Society and she's been a gem since we got her 12 years ago.. She still has her spunk but the arthritis in her hind legs has made it very difficult for her to get up the stairs (only two and sometimes I have to help her).

I also have a border collie named Laguna Seca who's a year old. We call her Guna. She's very active and loves to run at the park every day after I get home from work. She's also smart as the dickens.

Both dogs have become veteran racetrack dogs who readily accept the loud noises from my son's racecars and don't mind when I'm putting cotton in their ears to help with the noise.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back