• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lindsay Gets It Good (MK & Ashley FF/F)

tickle2

LINDSAY GETS IT GOOD

“Are they serious?”, laughed Lindsay as she continued reading her new script. Lindsay Lohan had just reached a 7 million dollar plus agreement to star in a new film and wasn’t about to star in just “any film” prior to it’s release.
“This script needs more work!”, she stormed as she tossed the papers into the wind.
“Y-yes Miss Lohan.”, wormed Jonathan as he followed her every step picking up the blowing papers. “I-I’ll see what I can do.”
“You do that!” raged Lindsay. “In the meantime I’m going to get myself a nice warm bath.”
“Y-yes Miss Lohan.”, he wormed again, adjusting his glasses as his eyes followed her towards her private room. “One day she’ll get hers.”, he thought silently.

“Aaaaah.”, smiled Lindsay as she sank into the steamy water. “Now this is more like it. I’m a big star now and they had better get used to it. That worm Jonathan gives me the creeps. How did he get to be my assistant anyway?”, she pondered as she relaxed in her tub.

“Hi Jonathan! Thanks for having us over!”, smiled Ashley as she and her sister Mary-Kate shook his hand. Ashley was carrying a bag of sorts. “Where is Lindsay? We want to congratulate her on her new contract.”

“She’s over there, girls.” smiled Jonathan pointing towards her private room. “She’s not happy right now. She says this script just isn’t funny enough and she stormed off the set. She wants new writers and my boss is going to be furious.”, he sighed as he adjusted his glasses.

“Hmm..” thought Mary-Kate. The twins simultaneously exchanged glances and thanked her assistant. “I think we can convince her otherwise.” smiled Ashley. Thanks Jonathan.” The girls then made their way towards Lindsay’s room.

“Normally we don’t allow visitors to the star’s rooms..” trailed Jonathan’s voice … “But for you two I’m sure we can make an exception.”, he smiled, looking at the fresh $100 bill the twins had just handed him.

“What are you two doing here!” shouted Lindsay as the girls entered her room as she frantically tried covering herself.

“Oh we were just passing by this way and thought we would offer our congratulations.” answered Mary-Kate as Ashley tossed Lindsay a towel. “Here. Put this on.”

Wrapping the towel around her she immediately resumed her outrage. “I don’t NEED the “good job” from a couple of has-beens! My last movie made more in one day then your movie did the entire time it ran in the states!” she laughed at the Twins. She then sat on her bed and began ranting about how famous she was and how much money she had made.

“Money isn’t everything.”, answered Mary-Kate, frowning at the reactions of Lindsay. “Yes. Money is nice - don’t get me wrong.”, smiled Ashley.. “But there’s more to being famous than that. You have a responsibility. We also understand you’ve been pushing your “stardom” around and being unreasonable. Jonathan told us you aren’t happy.”

“That’s right, I’m NOT!”, Lindsay stormed. “And what’s it to you?! I’m so sick of you two goody-two-shoes! Like you two have never taken advantage of your money! Like you two have never had an “attitude! And for Pete’s sake.. Where did you get this towel?! Walmart?!!”

“Ooh we do have our fun every now and then.” calmly replied Ashley. “Like.. NOW!” Mary-Kate answered as the twins grabbed Lindsay and forced her to the bed. “Quick! Tie her wrists!” Ashley grabbed her other wrist and the girls tied her securely. “Now the feet!” grinned Ashley as Mary-Kate tightened the rope to the bedpost.

“What’s going on?!!” blasted Lindsay as she struggled. “Where the hell did you get rope from?! I DEMAND answers!!”

“You’re in no position to ‘demand’ anything.” mused Mary-Kate. We are making a new teenage western movie and the ropes were in the bag of goodies we brought to show you. We also brought towels and other toys we thought we would share with you. But seeing your new ‘attitude’.. we had other plans in mind.” The twins smiled at each other as Lindsay began to struggle and squirm.

“And now for the final touch.” Ashley covered Lindsay’s mouth with a strip of duct tape.

“Oh I wouldn’t say.. ‘final’ touch.” smiled Mary-Kate as she wiggled her fingers towards Lindsay’s armpit.

Lindsay’s eyes widened as she turned her head side to side in panic. She closed her eyes tightly as Mary-Kate’s nimble fingers began to dart under her arm.

“MMPPH!! MMMPPPHHH!!! MMHMHMHMMHMM!!”, she laughed through the duct tape. She couldn’t yell for help or for that matter do much of anything. Her desperation went further as she then realized that Ashley was doing the same on her other armpit.

“MMMPPPHMMHMMHMMMMPPPH!”, she laughed as the tickles continued. Her face already turning a shade of red, she tried pleading through the tape. “MMWHAAMPHAA HWWMMPPHHMMPPH!!”

“Ssshh.. Now now.” smiled Mary-Kate. Leaning over her, she whispered.. “Let’s remove that tape, shall we? But caution my dear.. If we don’t like what you have to say the tape goes back. Understood?”

Lindsay shook her head in agreement. She breathed heavily as the tape was removed. “Look.. What are you two doing? This is insane!”

“We told you we have our fun too.”, smiled Ashley. “And this is waaay so much fun.” added Mary-Kate. With that, she began to lightly tickle up Lindsay’s side.

“Let me go! Or I will.. Haha HAHAA!”, she burst into laughter.. “I will HAHHA HAHA HAHA HAHAA HAAAA!!”, she laughed as Mary-Kate began tickling faster.

“You’ll laugh! That’s what you’ll do!”, laughed Ashley as she began tickling Lindsay’s underarms.

Lindsay could only shake in helpless laughter as the twins tickled even faster and harder. “OOHAHAHA HAHAHAA HAA AHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HAA HAAAAAAAAaaa aa aaaa”, her voice trailed off as she tried desperately to take a deep breath..

“OOHAHAHAA HAAAA HAAAAAA HAAA HAA HAAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAA HAAAA HAAAA HAA!”, she laughed harder..
“There, there. We will let you breathe.”, smiled Mary-Kate as the girls stopped the tickles. After giggling for a while and regaining her breath Lindsay once again focused on her outrage..

“YOU LITTLE BITCHES!! I SWEAR I’M GOING TO HAH AHAHA HAHA HA HAAAH HAA HAA HAAA HAA HAA HA AHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAAA HAA HA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAAAA!!!!”

“What? What are you going to do?”, smiled Mary-Kate, pouting her lips in an almost sadistic grin as she tickled her sides unmercifully as Ashley tortured her armpits.

Lindsay was a sweaty, tickled mess as she wiggled and squirmed, screaming in helpless laughter, writhing on the bed as if she was enduring electric voltage.

“OOHHOA HAHA HAAHAA HAA HAAA HAAA HAA HAAA HAAAA HAA HAAA HAAAAA!!!”, she laughed and laughed. Every ounce of energy she could manage was used for more laughter. “OOHAHA HAHAAH HAA AHAA HAAA HAA HAA HAA HAAA HAA HAA HAAAA!!”

“Ok, ok.. “ smirked Mary-Kate. “Break time again.”

As Lindsay lay there helpless, breathing heavily trying to regain what little composure she had left, she felt wet tears trickling down her cheeks as she sniffed and giggled, realizing how helpless she was and how vulnerable she was to being tickled. “At least I’m still wrapped in the towel.”, she panicked, as she struggled against the ropes.

“And seeing as how you don’t like our towel.. We’ll just remove it for you.”, smiled Ashley, removing the cloth from around their victim.

Lindsay suddenly felt a chill as she realized even more how vulnerable and helpless she was. She lay there naked and exposed, helpless to do anything but wiggle and struggle as the twins continued their fun at her expense.

“Coochie coochie coochie!”, cooed Ashley as she lightly tickled Lindsay’s tummy and sides.

“OOHAHA HAHA HAHAAA HAA HAA HAA HAA!! OH OHSTTHAHA OHOH STOOP IT!! HAH HAHA HAA HA HAAA!!”, laughed Lindsay as she arched her back and wiggled furiously.

With that, Mary-Kate dug into her armpits again, tickling both of them without mercy. The more Lindsay laughed the more she got tickled.

“Tickle tickle tickle tickle!” smirked Mary-Kate as her fingers tickled and danced under her arms.

“OOHWWAAAHAHAHA HAHAA HAA HAA HAAA HAA HAAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAAA!! NO NOMMOORREEHAHAH HAHA HAH AHA HA HAA HAAA!! NOOHAHAHA NO NOMOORREEHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHA HAA HAA AHA HAA HAAA!!”, screamed Lindsay as she shook in laughter.

KNOCK KNOCK!

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. It was Jonathan! Lindsay was finally rescued. Then she just realized her position. No way could Jonathan see her without clothes! How embarrassing!! Maybe if she kept quiet he would leave.

With that in mind, Mary-Kate dug into her armpits again.. Lindsay bit her lip trying to keep silent but it was useless..

“oohoh OHAOH AHOAHAHA HAHA HAA HA AHA HA HA HAA HA HAA HAA HA HA HAA HAAA HAAAA!!”, she laughed hysterically, now hating more than ever that she ticklish.

“It’s ok Jonathan. We were just.. Rewriting the script. Adding more humor.”, Ashley grinned, watching out the window as Jonathan walked away.

As Mary-Kate continued on Lindsay, Ashley opened the bag of goodies and took out four long stiff feathers.. She smiled at Mary-Kate, who stopped the tickles long enough to grab two of the feathers as Lindsay kept laughing.. Ashley took the other two and began lightly tickling up and down Lindsay’s legs as Mary-Kate began tickling her underarms and exposed breasts with the feathers.

Lindsay was in laughing tears and now reduced to nothing more than laughing jelly as the girls kept tickling and tickling. She tried turning and twisting and wiggling and squirming, but no matter where or how she moved she was only more vulnerable to the feathers. Laughing helplessly she could only watch as the two twins smirked and laughed at her, tickling and tickling, knowing she could do nothing to stop it. Her facial muscles were sore from so much smiling and laughing but it wouldn’t stop as the tears of laughter puddled down her laughing cheeks.

As Mary-Kate continued tickling her underarms with the feathers, Ashley made her way down to her feet. Standing at the foot of the bed, she began twirling one of the feathers around Lindsay’s toes then slowly up and down the arch. Lindsay bucked and screamed in laughter..

“OOHOHAHA HAHA AHA HAA HAAAH AA HAA HAA HAA HAAAA!! NO NOT MY FEEEHAHAHAH HAHA HAHA HAH AHA HA HA HA HAH AH AHA HAA HAAA!! NO NONONAAAHAHAH HAHAH HAHA HAHA HA HAHAA HAAAA!! HAHAHAH!!

With that Ashley dropped the feather and began tickling up and down the sole of Lindsay’s left foot. Her helpless foot was no match for Ashley's nimble fingers as they darted and danced, tickling lightly then harder, slowly then quickly, varying the intensity.

“OHHAHAHAHA HAHA HAHA HAHA HA HAHA HA HAA HAAA HA AHAAA!! PL-PLEEEE HAHA HAHA HAHAHA!! PLEEEAASSSHAHAH HAHA HAHA HAH AHA HA HA HA HAHA HAAA!!!”

“Looks like you’ve got something there Ash.”, smirked Mary-Kate as she now made her way to the foot of the bed as well. “Let’s try this foot!”, she laughed as she began scraping up and down the sole of her right foot.

“HAHAHOHAHAHAHAHAAAHAA HAA HAA HA HAA HA HAA HAAAA HAAAAAAA HAAA!! PLLEEEEAAASSSEEHAHAHHAHAA HAHA HAH AHA HAAA HAA!! (gasp!) OHOHAHAHAH HAHA AHA HAHAAA HAA HAAAAAAA!, sobbed Lindsay in hysterical helpless laughter. Her back arched, her legs tried kicking as she pulled as hard as she could against the ropes. She shook her head in violent protest as she could do nothing but listen to her own agonizing, helpless, hyenic laughter.

“Little Miss Hollywood Big Star.”, smirked Mary-Kate as Ashley continued tickling away. “Nothing but a helpless, hysterical, tickled mess.. And nothing she can do about it.”, laughed Mary-Kate.

"OHHAH HAHAHAHA HAHAAA HAA HAHAAHAH HAHA HAHA HAAAA!! (gasp!) OHOHAH AHAHAHHAHAAHAHAAAAA!!! PLEE-PLEEASE!! OHOAHHAHAAHA HAA HAHAHAHAHAAA!!

“Yeah.. We can tickle you.. Anywhere.. We want.”, added Ashley, teasing Lindsay between the legs with the feather.

“NO MORE!! Haha HAH HAH AHAHAHA!! NO NO MORE!! HAHAH HAHAHA HAHAH AHHA HAAA!!, gasped Lindsay, her legs twitching and jerking in involuntary spasms. “I’m sorry.. Ok ok?!! I’M SORRY!! I’M SORRY!! JUST DON’T TICKLE ME ANYMORE!!”

“No more Miss Hollywood?”, asked Mary-Kate innocently.

“NO NO! I SWEAR!”, responded Lindsay without hesitation.

“And no more being mean and snob-nosed to Jonathan?”, asked Ashley.

“NO NO!! NEVER AGAIN!! I PROMISE!!!”, shook Lindsay.

“Ok Ashley. I think she’s had enough and learned her lesson.” With that, Mary-Kate untied one wrist as Ashley gathered the twin’s things together. She opened the door and made her way out as Mary-Kate turned to Lindsay. “We’ll check up on you.”, she smiled. “If we don’t feel you have learned your lesson.. We do have a refresher course available. Hahaha!”, she laughed at Lindsay.

Now feeling a small sense of composure returning, Lindsay fumed.. “Wait until security hears about this!”, as she began untying her other wrist.

With that, Mary-Kate added. “What? Big Star gets tickled half to death by twin sisters? HAHA! You’ll be laughed at so hard you won’t have to do comedy anymore! HAHA!”

Now Lindsay was really mad. She hurriedly tried to get the knot loose in the restraint on her other wrist.

“Oh .. Jonathan?!”, yelled Mary-Kate, her voice lifting at the end to accentuate the distance. “You’d better hurry and get dressed or the stud will see you naked. HAHA!”, she laughed as she rushed to the car to join Ashley as the car sped away from the movie lot.

Very nice story! Lindsay is very cute for her age, and at last, she's finally legal so she can be a character for a story on the forum.

Mitch

WOnderfully written, well made and lots of upperbody. Just terrific. Finally young Lohan got nailed. WE enjoyed it quite a lot.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Very nice story. :D
That makes three Mary-Kate and Ashley stories on this forum so far.

Any chance of seeing Miss Lohan getting her revenge on the twins?

3 stories? We have only seen the Burglar one from Josie and this one. We have posted tickle2/rick martel's sequel so this should please Larcen tyler a lot to see her desire granted. If Rick Martel/Tickle 2 wishes us to remove his post, we shall do so!
Love,
Anna and Heather

it was very well written but I found it hard to actualy Picture lindsay being that for lack of a better word Bitchy. I could see her in a more "friends messing around" story not so much "the bitch gets hers". Just giving a little constructive criticism.

~ Crazed:ignite:

Just for the record

I am tickle2 and Rick Martel and myself are entirely two different people. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back