• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another "accidental" tickling story (TRUE)

pips33pips

TMF Expert
As you read this story, I know you may think I’m exaggerating this but I promise you that this story is 100% true…

I was at the library the other day looking for some CDs to check out when I noticed an “accidental” tickling situation present itself…

A girl with short brown hair was sitting at a table with books spread out all over the table…the table had 4 chairs so she must have had something going on for summer school or something…

As I said, she had short brown hair, I’d guess maybe 5’3” or 5’4” since she never stood up. She was wearing jeans with white flip-flops; toenails were painted a dark shade of red (cherry colored if I had to guess)

Anyway, she had her feet under her chair with flip flops flat on the floor and her soles at a 90 degree angle (if that makes sense) and completely exposed…

The library was not very busy and there wasn’t anyone in this particular area of the library studying…just a bunch of empty tables…

I took a quick look around and “accidentally” dropped my library card right by her left sole under her chair…I went to pick it up and got my index finger to go right up her sole, from the ball of her foot up to her heel…

Her foot twitched and eventually slid back into her flip flop…she looked under her chair, then looked over and saw me and smiled…I smiled back and apologized…

“Sorry about that, my library card fell right by your foot,” I said

“That’s no problem, you just startled me,” she said smiling

“Sorry again…I take it by that reaction that you’re ticklish, too,” I said

“Yes, I am…in fact I thought you were a friend of mine, messing with me,” she replied

“Oh no, my bad, I’ll let you get back to what you were doing,” I answered

“Don’t worry about it, it breaks up the monotony of reading this stuff,” she said

I don’t know what it was but I got a positive vibe from this girl, as she was quite friendly and smiling constantly as we chatted. I sat at a nearby table and watched her feet under her chair and thought of a way I could tickle her again…

I know this next part may seem unbelievable, but again this IS what happened and makes me thankful for reading the different forums on this board…

I walked by her table again…She looked up and smiled and I smiled back.

I went to the computer room…they have computers set up for short use (15 mins or less)…I pulled up Microsoft word and made up a bogus survey similar to what PrimeTime did on his post about a University Tickle Survey…

I titled it “Mind over Matter” and put a subject line in and put in “TICKLING”

Below that I numbered questions pertaining to being ticklish:

1) Are you ticklish?
2) On a scale of 1-10, how ticklish are your feet? (10 being most ticklish)
3) Do you think you could will yourself to NOT be ticklish?
4) What do you think would tickle more on your feet? Fingers or feathers
5) If being tickled tortured on your feet for top-secret information, would you eventually give up the information?
6) If subject permits, please test how ticklish he/she is and comment below…

I spell checked it and printed about 5 copies…

I went back over to where this girl was sitting and again she smiled at me, but this time she had her legs outstretched with 1 foot over the other in front of her below the chair across from her…

I kneeled down next to her and whispered:

“Hey I was wondering if you might be able to help me out.”

“Sure,” she replied

“Listen, I’m taking a psych course and I’m doing a paper on “mind over matter” and I was wondering if you could help me by taking this quick survey” I said

“Sure no problem,” she replied

“I’m using tickling as an example and well, the way you reacted earlier when I accidentally touched your foot, made me think about asking you for your help…I hope you don’t think it’s weird or anything,” I said not know what to expect for the response

She took a look at the survey and slightly giggled, and then she started answering the questions:

1) Are you ticklish? YES
2) On a scale of 1-10, how ticklish are your feet? (10 being most ticklish) 7
3) Do you think you could will yourself to NOT be ticklish? SOMETIMES
4) What do you think would tickle more on your feet? Fingers or feathers -FINGERS
5) If being tickled tortured on your feet for top-secret information, would you eventually give up the information? NO
6) If subject permits, please test how ticklish he/she is and comment below…

She paused momentarily when she got to the last question…

“So do you need to…” she started while motioning towards to floor with the “survey”

“I don’t have to, if you’re not cool with it…I don’t want you to think I’m some weirdo or get freaked out” I replied…

“Oh no, that’s cool, how do you want me to sit?” She said

I nearly had a heart attack…this girl was actually going to let a complete stranger tickle her feet!!!

“You can sit how you were sitting before…” I said

With that she moved her feet back to the way they were before: under her chair, flip flops on the floor soles exposed…

I took a quick look around and I lightly ran my fingers up and down her right sole, which was very smooth…she smiled but didn’t really react

“You’re not really that ticklish are you?” I said

“I am, but when I know it’s coming, it doesn’t really tickle as much” she replied

“OK, just sit like that and I’ll come back in a little bit to “surprise” you,” I said

“OK” she said while smiling back

I walked away and looked around to make sure no one was lurking around and seeing what was going on…

When I came back, she was still in the same position and this time I went to her left sole…again a lightly scratched her sole and this time she flinched and giggled slightly

She moved her foot up on to her toes and wrinkled up her sole…

“This foot seems more ticklish,” I said

“Actually you’re right, it does seem more sensitive,” she said back

I then tickled the other sole again, then went back to her left foot…

“Yep, definitely more sensitive on my left foot” she said with a smile

I put these notes on my sheet as she looked on and also asked her age and recorded this as well…She was 20 yrs old

“Do you mind if I tickle a little more so I can really note how ticklish you are?” I asked

“Nope, go right ahead” she replied

“You just keep right on studying,” I teased while she smiled back

This time I took the top of her left foot in my left hand and pulled gently to expose more of the ball of her foot and her toes and tickled a bit harder down there…her foot flinched and her toes wiggled and she fought back giggles

I didn’t want to push too much further, so I thanked her for her time and again she said “no problem”

I asked her what she was studying and she said it was for a theater class

We exchanged a little more small talk and then we said goodbye…

I’m sure I will have critics for continuing to do this sort of thing and even more based on what type of responses Primtime received with his ticklish survey, but the opportunity presented itself and…well like any tickle fanatic would do, I took advantage.

I know the story may seem far-fetched, but I can assure this is 100% true

Take care all,

Pips

hey buddy, GREAT JOB!!!! like i said in post about my survey, there was no harm, no foul. i didnt force myself on them and they answered the survey willingly. that was hell of cool that you got to do that. seems like the girl was cool. i think she knew you made it up because you never mentioned the survey when you first tickled her. but it doesnt matter as she allowed you to do it. damn, i wish i got to chance to tickle like that. when the one person who told me i could tickle her, let me, i kind of chickened out. i tickled her knee, but i didnt put too much effort into it because i didnt want her to freak out. i chickened out asking about her feet, which she did mark as being ticklish. man, i cant believe you did it! tell me, werent you nervous as hell? you will probably receive some flak, like i did about "lying", but hey, who on the planet hasnt lied about something? good job pips!!!

Any reason you did not ask for her phone number?

Smooth! Very smooth.

Pips, was a hit-and-run tickle:devil: all you wanted, or did you like this girl?

You didn't describe her figure. Was she slender, medium, or chubby? Tomboy, average, or shapely?

By not asking for her phone number, did you feel as though you chickened out (I'm not knocking you, Pips - I have kept my foot on the brake when the light was green more times than I care to admit)? Or was she not your type?

EM ES,

She was pretty good looking...not drop dead gorgeous, but she wasn't bad...

I'd call her medium and shapely...she wasn't a thin as a rail, but she was far from being fat...

She never got up from her chair so it's hard for me to really describe her body

With these accidental tickles, I'm not really looking to get phone #s or get to know anyone and go out with them...So I guess you can call it a hit and run tickle

I do it more for the thrill of seeing if I can get away with it and of course to get my tickles in :)

Wow,Pips. You've got nads of steel!! I don't think I would've had the guts to pull that one off. Nice job!

wonderful

I loved your story. Furthermore, I believed it because I've done this myself.

Good work.

ummm...

it seems like your a person that goes out a lot, to see what kind of people are there. how did you feel after you've tickled this girl's feet? just wondering? Sounds like your an outgoing person, who likes to hangout where there's many people to view. I bet after you've tickle this girl at the library, you were very aroused? do you think that if there's no one around you would have tickled her longer?

tickle 2 kis

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back