• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steph's torment: A natural encounter (part 2)

natural tickler

Verified
We'll boys and girls, the "Natural" one is back with part 2 of everyone's favorite girl, steph. Here is part 2 of the series, so tell me what ya think

DAY 2- SATURDAY, 11:00am

As morning came around, a sweet breeze filled the air and steph started to regain her senses. And as her head got clearer, she then realized she was in the same predicament as before. She then thought of the hell she had bben thru and couldn't believe that more was in store. However, she wasn't laying spread eagle; she was now sitting up in her bed, and as the thoughts was racing in her head, Nick came in.

"Hello my love" he said. "having fun yet?" She wanted to curse him out, but thought better of it, because of the position she was in. "Maybe" she replied. "well darling, we have more fun in store, so let's continue, shall we??" As he headed for the one spot she dreaded, she closed her eyes tight, bit her lips, and prepared ofr the worst. And boy, did the worst ever come. he started out playing Slow Death, and steph was already laughing out loud. NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! please stop!! she pleaded, but her replies went unheard. He started slowly thru the toes, like an old person driving down the street. The sensations were maddening when he gave each toe the attention deserved. He then went along the sole, very, very slowly, and then headed to he middle arches.

Steph knew she was in trouble. she faded in and out of silent laughter, and then gave out a throaty scream that could;ve woken the dead. This went on for about an hour, then he stopped. Steph tried to bring in precious oxygen, and the sweat matted her face, and her chest was heaving. Nick found the perfect time to tease. "why, only an hour just passed, are you getting tired?" he laughed. "this is where the fun starts, we got ALL weekend to look forward to" he taunted.

That was the LAST thing she needed to hear. All weekend with this man torturing her like this? she would have given her life's savings to be free, but knew talking would do no good, so she braced for the ride. After about a 1 1/2 break, Nick gave her something to eat, strawberries and cream, and some water to drink. She started to feel better and have a little more energy, and she would need it, because the next phase was about to begin.

"Please, no more..." she begged, but Nick was hearing none of it. He then smeared a huge helping of chocolate pudding on one foot, and whipped cream on the other. She realized what she feared most: the use of the tongue. That was the one thing that drove her crazier thatn anything on earth. "Please don't do this, the tongue would drive me crazy," she said. But her pleas went nowhere. Nick then snaked his tongue between her toes, and steph went thru the roof, howling like a madwoman. Sounds like never before came out her as he began the tongue assault. What really drove it home when he did long strides down the arches. She was trying to talk, but all that came out was gibberish.

Nick made it a point to take his time. Although her feet were 6 1/2's, he licked like they were 11's. Changing speeds and motions put her on the brink of orgasmic bliss. He would then stop for a little bit, reapply the desserts when the foot was clean and continued again. In steph's mind, she was confused. She enjoyed it, because her nipples was hard enough to cut dimaonds, and the forest below was getting damp. But it was torture as well. She woudln't mind the tickling so much, just that the tongue was unbearable. After about another two hours of the licking, he stopped, to give her rest.

Looking at the sky it was late afternoon, and it seemed like forever. The one part Nick was torturing was the worst part for her. She had been itckled before, sure, but nothing like this. She had drifted to sleep for a while but was quickly awoke by a light scratch. She jumped, and realized she was blindfolded. "Look, please let me go, I can't take anymore" she pleaded. "oh sure you can, honey" Nick taunted. "You had the energy to tease me and belittle me at work, so you'll have the energy for what's to come next" Now that wouldn't have scared so much, only if she were to see what's coming.

Nick then positioned at an angle four sonicare brushes. One at each arch of the foot, and one at the toes. Steph felt the sonicare before, but had no idea she would feel four. She thought she was ready. What she didn't realize, it was set at four different speeds. When he turned the first one on, it was set at her left arch at slow speed. The second one at her toes was set at slow/medium speed. And she was going nuts. The laughter that filled the room was so lovely, it was music to his ears. The third one on her right arch was set at medium/fast speed, and the fourth one was set at full speed.

Steph was at a crossroads. She would've taken the licking instead of this, and she was bucking and thrashing, trying to knock off the brushes. But her feet was tied up so tight, and the angles of the brushes wouldn't give way, and she was going thru hell alright, and the only thing that saved her was a cell phone call. that gave her 20 minutes to recover, but she passed out from the tickling, so Nick decided to let her rest some more, because in his mind, steph's only 3/4 done. The clock read 10:00, and he saved the best for last

Steph woke up again at 10:00, untied, laying on the bed. She was happy to be free, but not enough energy to put up a fight with anyone. She saw Nick come from the kitchen, and started to retreat, but he calmed her down, and proceded to feed her dinner. She ate the steak and potatoes like a person who haven't ate in weeks, and after that had a cheeseckae for dessert. He then let her use the bathroom and take a shower, and she was feeling good. After the shower, which took about an half hour, smelling sweet like trpoical fruits, thought it was over, and laid on the bed. Nick slowly glided toward her and tied her up again, and her torment continued. He positioned just two sonicare, one at each foot, and then put them at high speed.

Steph started howling immediately, bucking and thrashing about. Nick then straddled her waist and took turns tikcling the amrpits, belly and ribs while the sonicare did its job. Stpeh was laughing so hard she wished someone went and shoot her just to end this. He then wnet further down and then tickled her privates, and her hips gyrated towards his fingers. And as she went thru a mind-numbing orgasm, her body went limp as hr love juices, drizzles all over his hand.She drifted into the abyss of pleasure, and while she slept, she had a little smirk on her face. Nick then untied her and put her to bed, and let her sleep for the night, and as he sat in the love chair, staring at steph, he then thought of the plan for Day 3

Stay tuned for part 3, coming to a forum near you

Hoped you like it

NT

Wow. That was smoking! (I'm sweating again though.) I don't know how you find the time with TWO new babies! How amazing is he you guys?
:justlips:

XOXO

PS--Can't wait to hear more BTW :p

I am sure you get NO complaints in that dept....

XOXO

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back