• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Reh'taef, episode XVI: The Walls Fall Down (/f)

clean_kitchen

TMF Poster
Sorry for the delay in getting out this final episode. Only one more left.

THE REH'TAEF
by clean_kitchen

16: The Walls Fall Down
-----------------------

Kara panted and raised her head weakly to look at her padawan. The Force-enabled tickling she just experienced was worse than anything the Reh'taef had ever done to her. What was happening? Why was Tora tickling them? Had Dooku turned her? It was all to much, and the Tora's ticking had robbed her of her ability to reason.

Padme was making no such effort to make sense of the situation. All she knew was that this was just going to result in more tickling. When would this nightmare end?

"I can sense your anxiety, senator," came a voice from behind her. "You think you've been tickled? Oh, poor baby. Well, now you're really going to get."

Padme had no time to brace herself for what she already knew would come. Tora did not waste time with playful light touches. She stood behind her victim, fingers gliding up and down the senator's bare sides and back, sparks of pink lightning dancing between her fingers and Amidala's skin.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OHMYNOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Padme twisted and dodged as best her bonds would allow, but the fingers of the onetime padawan never lost contact with the slender form of the laughing victim. Padme shook her head, face contorted in tickled laughter. Tora's fingers continued their work, skittering in random patterns across the smooth skin of the senator's sides and back, up and down and across and back again.

Dooku watched, pleased with the newfound power and malice of the would-be Jedi. He watched the intensity in Tora's eyes as she almost gleefully administered the torture. Nute Gunray also looked pleased at the suffering of his arch enemy. Dooku glanced at the hands of his guest. They clenched and wriggled unconsciously, eager to join in the fun.

"Ever tickle a Jedi?" Dooku urged Gunray, nodding in the direction of Kara. The Niemodian grinned and walked over to the prisoner. He had tickled Padme on a couple occasions during her stay with them, and he liked it. He hated the Jedi almost as much as the senator, so the idea of getting his hands on Kara was very attractive.

Padme's screams suddenly faded into breathless giggles. "No! The Jedi is mine," Tora half-commanded, half-snarled at a now cowering Gunray. "You can have the senator."

Gunray was momentarily disappointed, but his eagerness quickly returned as he glanced at the panting Amidala.

"Oh, no," said Padme, breathlessly, "No more... Please... I can't..."

Her eyes pleaded with Gunray as he approached, raising his hands toward her outstretched body. Gunray only grinned and made her pay for all the trouble she had caused her.

Padme's screams renewed with nearly the same intensity as when Tora was tickling her. Gunray kneaded and squeezed is way up and down her upper body from her hips to her upper ribs and back down. He learned from watching Tora to vary his pattern to keep the tickling unpredictable.

"NONONONONOAAAAAAAAAAHAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" screamed Padme, once again lost in a flood of sensation, knowing only the tickling that she wanted so desperately to stop.

"Listen to her," Tora whipered into the ear of her former master, "isn't it beautiful?"

"Why?" was the only response Kara could muster. She watched as Gunray tickled and tickled poor Padme. Hopelessness had swept over her some time ago. It was bad enough to be mercilessly tickled by these goons, but it was made infinitely worse by the betrayal of a woman she thought of as a daughter.

"There is no why," Tora whispered in return. "There is only reality, and the reality is that you're tied up and I want to tickle you like nothing you've ever felt."

"Please don't." Kara pleaded, almost sobbing. She continued to watch Padme twist and scream and beg. Her courage was gone.

"Have some dignity, Master," Tora taunted.

Kara felt a strange courage come over her. Now she was just mad, mad at this whole stupid situation. "Bring it, you nerf herder!" she snarled at Tora.

"Very well," obliged Tora.

No one in the room had ever heard the kind of laughter that poured out of Jedi Master Kara Luun. High, rapid-fire squeals and breathless gasps rushed out of the Jedi as Tora's fingers found their mark.

The fingers danced under the outstretched arms of the screaming prisoner, hands moving only slightly, wandering occasionally down to her upper sides, but staying mostly in the exposed armpits. Kara could only laugh hysterically as those terrible fingers did their work.

Without a pause in the tickling, Tora moved behind her victim and began to give her the same treatment she had given Padme moments before. Her hands and fingers glided and wriggled up and down and around Kara's back and sides.

Kara yelped as she felt a change in the tickling, and then fell back into the begging screams and squeals that only a woman being tickled can make.

The room was filled with the combined laughter of Padme and Kara. Neither could tell how much time passed; each ticklish minute seemed like an hour.

Kara, delirious from her torture, passed into unconsciousness just as a heavy blast rocked the ship. She wouldn't see the Jedi and Republic troopers pour into the room, and nobody would see two dark figures slip away in the confusion.

[to be continued ... next: Epilogue]

NICELY WRITTEN! POOR TORA SHE WILL NEVER GET BETTER! TORTURED, THOUGH SHE WAS BETRAYED, AND NOW DESTINED TO BE MERCILESSLY TICKLED BY PADME AND KARA! LET'S KEEP IT */F, OKAY!
lOVE,
ANNA AND HEATHER

For Dark Vegeta ( or Darth Vegeta, hehehe) and ourselves, could you maybe write part XVII?
Love,
Anna and Heather

Yeah, I wrote an Epilogue at one point, but I can't remember if I ever posted it. Let me check....

hmmm

I wonder how Tora will be 'forced' back into line (;

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back