• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: "The Tickling Prince"

Rockauthor

TMF Master
ALICIA SILVERSTONE
CHRISTINA APPLEGATE
JENNIE GARTH
SHANNEN DOHERTY
SARAH MICHELLE GELLAR
MONICA LEWINSKY
BRITNEY SPEARS

Starring in

The Tickling Prince
(A ticklish celebrity fantasy)

Once upon a time in a far away land there lived a noble king who had four sons: Battle Lar¾a high-ranking general in the kingdom's army and a decorated war hero, he was the king's eldest son. Canvas Sar¾an incredibly talented artist whose paintings and sculptures have adorned the very landscape of the land since he was a young boy, he was the second oldest. Politi Sar¾the king's secretary of state and top public relations representative, he was the youngest of the king's sons.
Then there was the most eccentric yet most charming of the king's sons, Kitzel Lar¾a true Ladies' man who loved to romance the young maidens of the land - showering them with gifts and affection. Kitzel Lar frequently invited the young girls to his chamber in the palace and they all quickly learned of his little fetish. The maidens all found Kitzel Lar to be kinda cute, in a funny-looking Jim Carrey kind of way, though. They were often very fearful of his fondness of ticklish female beauties and subjecting them to particularly devilish tickle torture.
It was springtime in the land and also time for Prince Kitzel Lar to request a new group of ticklish maidens to come before his majesty and satisfy his sexual pleasures. There were seven very pretty maidens that interested the prince and were commanded to be in his presence: Alicia Silverstone, Christina Applegate, Jennie Garth, Shannen Doherty, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Monica Lewinsky, and Britney Spears. The girls, who were all over 18, had mothers who were once tickle slaves of the prince and were now passing their services down to their younger, more attractive daughters. Their mothers gave encouragement and guidance to the very nervous and very ticklish girls.
All seven maidens and their mothers met at Alicia Silverstone's house to discuss their first time at the prince's royal accommodations as they waited for the palace carriage to pick them up. Even though they were all ticklish everywhere on their bodies, like their mothers, each girl had a special tickle spot that their mothers knew the prince would exploit to the extreme: Shannen Doherty, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Britney Spears were all EXTREMELY TICKLISH on their bare feet, Christina Applegate, Monica Lewinsky and Jennie Garth all were horribly ticklish under their arms, and poor Alicia Silverstone was so ticklish on her sides, she sat holding her arms down tightly at her sides, contemplating her ticklish fate the whole time the girls waited for the carriage.
"Oh, I can't relax. I am so ticklish on my feet, that`s all I can think about." Interjected Sarah Michelle Gellar.
"Me, too. My feet are the most ticklish place on my whole entire body." Added Britney Spears.
Shannen Doherty said nothing herself, but just sat there giggling hysterically with her toes curled locked in the cutest little way.
"You? If his majesty comes near my armpits I'll go ballistic!" Said Christina Applegate.
"I know. I'm super ticklish under my arms, too" echoed Jennie Garth.
"Oh, why did his majesty have to pick us? Doesn't he know we're too ticklish for this?" Said Monica Lewinsky with her hands protecting their opposite armpits.
Their mothers reminded them of their duty to please the prince and that they too were still extremely ticklish from the experiences of their youth in the prince's chamber. Finally, the royal carriage arrived in front of Alicia Silverstone's house.
The palace guard knocked on the front door. The girls began to really get very nervous. They held on tightly to their moms and each other, comforting one another.
Then one by one they each said their goodbyes to their mothers, exchanging hugs and kisses, and exited out the front door. They passed the tall, uniformed palace guard who greeted them, treating them like ladies, and gesturing to the second palace guard who stood at the door of the carriage gesturing for the girls to board the beautiful golden carriage drawn by two heavenly, white stallions.
As the second guard helped the girls get up into the carriage, Alicia Silverstone began to sob a little, but Christina Applegate was quick to comfort the young, pretty girl, putting her arms around Alicia and giving her a peck on the cheek saying, "It's okay, sweetie, he's just going to tickle us for a little while, that's all. He's not going to hurt us. You'll be all right." Alicia smiled wearily trying to relax. Then once everyone was inside, the guards boarded and commanded the horse to proceed, and they were on their way to the royal palace.
Once they arrived, the seven girls saw the royal palace for the very first time. It was absolutely breathtaking. Grand marble pillars with gold and silver trim. Giant marble walls covered with colorful images engraved and painted by Prince Canvas Sar. It was definitely a sight to see.
The seven beautiful girls were led around to the back of the palace to come in through the servant's entrance. Inside, they walked through a long maze of a tunnel that was brightly lit by a line of mesmerizing, multi-colored lights that shone from a hidden gap in the protruding walls.
The girls were even more nervous when they finally arrived at his Royal Highness' pleasure chamber. Their hearts were pumping rapidly now, knowing that in moments their tender, shapely, sensitive bodies would be subjected to particularly devilish tickle torture administered by Prince Kitzel Lar.
The royal pleasure chamber was dimly lit and decorated with walls of silk curtains. There were seven plush tables all set together in the center of the chamber. The masked palace guards instructed the young girls to strip down to their bra and panties and climb on top of the tables.
"Sir, may we use the bathroom before his majesty tickles us? We don't want
to have an accident on the table," Alicia Silverstone asked humbly, speaking for all of the girls.
The tall, sternly guard nodded and gestured to another guard who led them to the ladies' room. When they returned their hot bodies were clad only in their bra and panties and Christina, Sarah, Britney, Shannen, and Jennie stood giggling hysterically in ticklish anticipation. Monica just stood there with her eyes shut and her arms protectively wrapped around her own body, anticipating the worst. Alicia stifled her whimpers, trying to be a big girl about the whole thing. She leaned on Christina's shoulder for comfort and Christina put her arm around the frightened girl.
Suddenly, a stunning, drop-dead gorgeous bikini-clad redhead with a face like Cameron Diaz emerged from behind one of the silk curtains. She was a personal assistant to the Prince as well as a frequent tickle victim. She stared at each girl with a mischievous and seductive look about her.
"Nice. Very nice," she said, evaluating the young girls. "Are you pretty little darlings ready to be tickled?"
This time they all responded with an explosion of ticklish giggles. They cringed and held onto to each other for protection.
"Well, I can see you all are extremely ticklish. His majesty will be very pleased with this batch of young wenches. Now climb on top of these tables and lay on your backs, stretched out."
The seven girls did as they were instructed, squealing and giggling the whole time. Then the palace guards tied their wrists and ankles with soft velvet rope to their individual tables. Then with smaller pieces of rope the guards tied each girl's big toes together and then another small piece of velvet rope was tied to their ankles at one end and the other end tied to their big toes. This left the beautiful pedicure soles of each girl immobile and completely vulnerable. The especially ticklish Shannen Doherty, Britney Spears, and Sarah Michelle Gellar were squealing and squirming uncontrollably just with the guards handling their incredibly ticklish feet as they were being tied down.
At last the moment had come. The terrified girls noticed the silhouette of his Royal Highness Prince Kitzel Lar standing behind the curtain wall. He began to wiggle his long, slender fingers menacing at the girls and they all screamed. Then slowly the tickling Prince appeared from the behind the curtain. A dead ringer for Jim Carrey indeed. The prince was dressed in very handsome leisure attire.
"Good Afternoon, my beauties," the prince said, with a mischievous grin on his face.
"Good afternoon your majesty," they all replied, giggling hysterically in ticklish anticipation.
"I see you've met my assistant Zira. She's, shall say we say, my partner in tickling. And let me tell you she's learned from the master what tickles on a girl's body, haven't you, Zira," Kitzel Lar asked as he walked by her and gave her a good tickle in her ribs.
"AAAAAAAAAGH! YOUR MAJESTY!" Zira shrieked and wrapped her arms around her body. Indeed his very pretty assistant was EXTREMELY TICKLISH.
Then Kitzel Lar clapped his hands twice and two palace guards rolled out an enormously long spool with seven movable wheels of stiff feathers attached to the outside. The giant spool was strategically placed so that each wheel was poised ticklishly close to the vulnerable, immobile soles of the sensitive sweethearts. All seven girls roared with hard belly laughs just anticipating what was to come; except for Shannen Doherty, Britney Spears, and Sarah Michelle Gellar, who were the most ticklish on the bottoms of their feet; they were practically shrieking and laughing spasmodically.
"I'll soon find out which one of you has especially ticklish feet," the Prince teased, already knowing who his favorite ticklish feet victims would be.
Once the wheel was in place the two palace guards began to slowly turn the large handles at each end of the giant spool, thus turning the feathers so that they swiped the sensitive soles of each pretty girl's feet. Prince Kitzel Lar was intoxicated with the insane lunatic cackling of Alicia Silverstone, Jennie Garth, Christina Applegate, and Monica Lewinsky as they were definitely very ticklish on the bottoms of their feet. But his majesty was especially pleased with the hysterically screams of Shannen Doherty, Britney Spears, and Sarah Michelle Geller. Their most ticklish spot was being mercilessly exploited and they tossed their heads from side to side, jerking and squirming in ticklish agony.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! HAVE MERCY! PLEASE! STOP! STOP!" Shannen Doherty pleaded.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! I CAN'T STAND THAT! OH THAT TICKLES! OH THAT TICKLES!" Britney Spears screamed.
"OH! OH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH I'M SO TICKLISH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! MY FEET! MY FEET!" Sarah Michelle Geller wailed.
After about 15 minutes of non-stop tickle torture, the Prince commanded to stop the wheels. Each girl was absolutely exhausted, especially Shannen, Britney, and Sarah who gasp to catch their breath and every so often would let out a ticklish scream, reliving the torment in their minds.
His royal majesty then instructed the guards to remove the giant spool so that he could use his own royal fingers on the ticklish wenches. They all shrieked.
"Very nice. I'm very pleased with you girls. You are very ticklish indeed. Now come the tickle fingers."
Shannen Doherty, Britney Spears, and Sarah Michelle Gellar screamed and tried to free themselves from their bondage but to no avail. The other girls roared with hard belly laughs and squirmed. One by one each girl succumb to the particularly cruel tickle fingers of Prince Kitzel Lar. Shannen, Britney, and Sarah were all at the end of the row and squealing in ticklish anticipation as the vicarious thrills from witnessing Alicia, Christina, Jennie, and Monica having their feet tickle tortured made them explode with ticklish laughter. But once the tickling Prince got to the three girls with the most ticklish feet, they were doomed.
Prince Kitzel Lar used a backscratcher to methodically stroke the ball, heels, and arches of each girls feet, he used a single finger to run up and down their soles, and he probed and dug under and between each of their extraordinary ticklish toes.
Shannen Doherty, Britney Spears, and Sarah Michelle Gellar went bonkers!
They pulled hard against the binds that held their wrists and ankles fast. They laughed and screamed at the top of their lungs. They shook vehemently from head to toe, shrieking in ticklish agony.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! OH! PLEASE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! YOU'RE KILLING ME! PLEASE STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP!"
"OOHOOHOOHOOHOO! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"
After 15 minutes of the wicked tickle torture, Shannen, Britney, and Sarah mercifully passed out. Then his royal majesty walked back up to the incredibly ticklish Alicia Silverstone who was giggling hysterically anticipating his majesty's inevitable exploration of her SUPER TICKLISH sides.
"Alicia, you are very beautiful, my dear."
"Thank you, your majesty," the cringing girl answered, with a ticklish giggle.
"You have such lovely smooth armpits."
When Alicia Silverstone heard that she erupted in a chorus of ticklish laughter. But Christina Applegate, Jennie Garth, and Monica Lewinsky, who were the most ticklish under their arms, screamed like banshees just from the thought of being tickled in that hyper-sensitive spot.
"Ooh, I see someone has especially ticklish armpits," the Prince said, walking over to Christina, Jennie, and Monica to investigate.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! OH! PLEASE NO!" Christina Applegate pleaded.
"HAVE HAHAHAHAHAHA MERCY! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" Jennie Garth begged.
"OH GOD! OH GOD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT MY ARMPITS! NOOOOOOOO!" Monica Lewinsky screamed.
They pulled hard against their bondage but to no avail - their fate was sealed. One by one Prince Kitzel Lar played a symphony in each of the three ticklish beauties armpits. Gently stroking up and down, rapidly scratching with his two fore fingers, and even vibrating his lips along the sensitive hollows of their smooth, hairless armpits.
Christina Applagate, Jennie Garth, and Monica Lewinsky went nuts!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OOOOOOOOOOOOH! PLEASE HAVE MERCY YOUR MAJESTY!"
"AAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! MY ARMPITS! OH THAT TICKLES SO MUCH!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEE! PLEASE STOP! I BEG OF YOU!"
But his majesty ignored their helpless cries for mercy as the three girls bucked and jerked and squirmed and cackled having such a ticklish spot on their bodies exploited mercilessly. Then the Prince alternated armpit tickling with ticklish exploration of their ribs bellies and sides. When Prince Kitzel Lar began tickling Christina, Jennie, and Monica on their sides, poor Alicia Silverstone shrieked and giggled with vicarious thrills just watching her friends getting tickled in a place where she herself was the most ticklish.
After several minutes of this diabolical tickle torture, his majesty gave Christina Applegate, Jennie Garth, and Monica Lewinsky a rest. The three girls were exhausted and sweating. They gasped to catch their breath.
At this point, Shannen Doherty, Britney Spears, and Sarah Michelle Geller regained consciousness. Once again they trembled knowing that their deathly ticklish bare feet were still vulnerable and subject to more tickle torture.
Finally, Prince Kitzel Lar turned to the very beautiful and extremely ticklish Alicia Silverstone who lay bound on the plush table a quivering, screaming, and giggling mess. He remembered how hysterical she got when he tickled Christina, Jennie, and Monica on their sides and knew that that spot was going to be unbearably ticklish for Alicia Silverstone.
"Here come the tickle fingers," the Prince taunted, wriggling his fingers over Alicia's torso. The beautiful girl cackled and shrieked just anticipating her fate. She bucked up and down on the table and tugged against her bondage, but to no avail. His majesty very methodically began to play of symphony along Alicia Silverstone's extremely ticklish sides with his fingers.
Alicia Silverstone went berserk!
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEEE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD! OH GOD! I CAN'T STAND THAT! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"
His majesty's fingers danced all over Alicia Silverstone's sides, ribs, and belly. He then found the cute blonde's belly button to be a deliciously ticklish treat as well. He elicited a very satisfying scream from Alicia when he deftly stroked the sensitive hallows of her armpits which made Christina Applegate, Jennie Garth, and Monica Lewinsky shriek and cackle with vicarious thrills, just witnessing their friends tickle torture.
Then his majesty moved down to the other end to Alicia's trapped feet that hung just over the edge. This made Shannen Doherty, Britney Spears, and Sarah Michelle Geller nervous and they exploded with hard belly laughs just imagining what Alicia Silverstone was about to endure. Prince Kitzel Lar took his time appraising the perfectly pedicure feet of the attractive wench. Her toenails painted a deep, sexy shade of red, her soles smooth and without callous, her skin milky-white.
"Let's see how ticklish you are on your feet, Alicia."
Shannen Doherty, Britney Spears, and Sarah Michelle Geller erupted with a piercing scream as Alicia Silverstone giggled and squealed and squirmed. She too had very ticklish feet. Then the Prince began to explore the sensitive balls, arches, and heels of Alicia Silverstone's vulnerable bare feet with dancing fingers, backscratchers, and even the royal vibrating lips of his majesty.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH GOD! THAT TICKLES SO MUCH, YOUR MAJESTY! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"
It was too much for poor Shannen, Britney, and Sarah. They were hysterical along with their pretty friend. The vicarious thrills they felt on their ticklish feet made them squirm and squeal in sympathy.
Finally, the Prince let an exhausted Alicia Silverstone rest and directed his attention toward the remaining six girls who were giggling madly in ticklish anticipation.
"I haven't forgotten about you lovely ladies," the Prince teased.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!" Wailed Shannen Doherty
"PLEASE HAVE MERCY, YOUR MAJESTY!" Begged Monica Lewisnky.
"I'M GONNA BE SO TICKLISH! I'M GONNA BE SO TICKLISH!" Chanted Brittany Spears.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OH! OH! OH!" Screamed Jennie Garth.
"HAVE MERCY! PLEEHEEHEEHEEHEEASE!" Pleaded Sarah Michelle Gellar.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Howled Christina Applegate.
Again his majesty paid no attention to their pitiful cries for mercy as one by one his sensual fingers began a slow and skillful trek all over each hot girl's bound, beautiful, and extremely ticklish bodies. Ribs, bellies, necks, sides, and inner thighs were all attacked. Again Christina Applegate, Jennie Garth, and Monica Lewinsky went nuts when his majesty returned to their underarms.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD! MERCY!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT MY ARMPITS, PLEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEASE!"
Again Shannen Doherty, Britney Spears, and Sarah Michelle Gellar went ape shit when the Prince reintroduced his royal backscratcher to their sensitive and trapped soles.
"OH NO! NOT MY FEET! AAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT MY FEET! HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAVE MERCY, YOUR MAJESTY! I'M TOO TICKLISH ON MY FEET!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAGH! YOUR MAJESTY, YOU'RE KILLING ME! PLEASE, STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHP!"
And once again poor Alicia Silverstone was attacked all over her ticklish body as well, especially on her super sensitive sides.
After about 15 more minutes of tickle torture, the Prince stopped his tickling assault. All seven girls lay in a pool of their own sweat, gasping to catch their breath. Prince Kitzel Lar clapped his hands twice ordering the guards to untie the seven beauties. Once they all had recuperated, every single girl curled up in a fetal position. Shannen Doherty, Britney Spears, and Sarah Michelle Gellar lay with their toes curled locked in the cutest little way. Christina Applegate, Jennie Garth, and Monica Lewinsky had their hands stuck up under their arms, protecting themselves. And Alicia Silverstone had here arms wrapped around herself protecting her sides.
"OH GOD, IS IT OVER?" Asked Sarah Michelle Gellar.
"GOD, I'M SO TICKLISH!" Said Christina Applegate.
"I'M EXHAUSTED!" Said Britney Spears.
"I'M THIRSTY!" Said Monica Lewinsky.
"I DON'T WANT TO BE TICKLED ANYMORE!" Moaned Alicia Silverstone.
"I JUST WANT IT ALL TO STOP!" Said Shannen Doherty.
"HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! I'VE NEVER SO TICKLISH BEFORE IN MY LIFE!" Claimed Jennie Garth.
At last his majesty complemented them all for their service as tickle slaves and retired to his private chambers. Zira, his gorgeous assistant instructed the girls to get dressed and get ready to be taken home.
"Get plenty of rest now ladies for next week his majesty will indeed request your ticklish bodies in his pleasure chamber again" Zira instructed.
"AGAIN? NEXT WEEK?" They shouted in a panic.
"Yes, dears. You are now tickle slaves of his Royal Highness and must be available to satisfy his tickling pleasure whenever he commands. Bye Bye girls." Zira informed and exited behind one of the silk curtains.
The seven girls all gave a loud sigh of disappointment and fear. They clutched each other, comforting one another, and realized this all could be a very long and ticklish affair.
THE END

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back