• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST: "The Tickling Prince's Alumni Party"

Rockauthor

TMF Master
JENNIFER LOPEZ
NICOLE KIDMAN
MICHELLE PFEIFFER
MARIAH CAREY
CATHERINE ZETA-JONES
JULIA LOUIS-DREYFUSS
JULIANNE MOORE(Hannibal)

Starring in

The Tickling Prince’s Alumni Party
(a ticklish celebrity fantasy request)

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA! OH! OH! OH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HEEHEEHEEEEEEEE! AAAAAAAAGH! YOUR MAJESTY PLEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEEASE! OH! OH, NOT THERE! NOT THERE, YOUR MAJESTY! THAT’S MY MOST TICKLISH SPOT!”
Zira, the incredibly beautiful assistant and favorite tickle slave of Prince Kitzel Lar, screamed and giggled with abandon as His Majesty teasingly caressed the smooth and tender bottoms of her EXTREMELY TICKLISH bare feet.
The Cameron Diaz look-a-like was stretched out and tied down to a plush, contoured table, her feet were sticking through a set of wooden stocks, and Zira’s pretty, pedicured toes were painted a delicious shade of aqua.
The two were in Prince Kitzel Lar’s infamous pleasure chamber and the Jim Carey look-a-like decided to give his ticklish victim a moment of rest. Zira was sweating profusely and her chest heaved as she gasped to catch her breath.
Kitzel Lar leaned against the set of wooden stocks with his hand propping up his head, pondering some dilemma. “You know, Zira, I was thinking.”
“Yes, Your Majesty?” The exhausted maiden asked with offering eyes. She was just glad Prince Kitzel Lar momentarily desisted his devilish assault on her ticklish feet.
“Every spring I have a new group of seven ticklish maidens brought here to my pleasure chamber, and I only tickle them for that one year. I miss some of my past tickle toys. I have a lot of fond memories of them. I wish these girls back in my presence for my entertainment.”
“Who did you have in mind, my Prince?”
“I remember Jennifer Lopez and Nicole Kidman being excellent tickle victims. Oh, and Michelle Pfeiffer and Mariah Carey, too. They were sooo ticklish under their arms.”
“Oh, yes. I remember them, too. They were very ticklish girls.”
“And who could forget the beautiful Catherine Zeta-Jones, Julia Louis-Dreyfuss, and Julianne Moore. I’d loved to tickle their terribly ticklish bare feet again.”
Zira quietly let out a chorus of ticklish giggles when the Prince mentioned tickling bare feet. She knew her tootsies were still trapped and vulnerable, and could be attacked at any moment. Just the thought of tickled feet made the attractive redhead curl her toes locked in the cutest little way.
Kitzel Lar straightened up and donned an expression on his face as if he had an epiphany of some sort. “ Zira, I wish those seven girls before me immediately. It will be my first ever ALUMNI PARTY. How does that sound?”
“Excellent idea, Your Majesty. I will have the palace guards summon the wenches immediately...that IS if...you are finished with me...” Zira said, wincing and hoping His Royal Highness would release her now and spare her sensitive feet further tickle torture.
“Ohhh, too the contrary, my sweet. THIS IS GOING TO BE ONE OF THOSE LOOONG TICKLES.”
With that, Prince Kitzel Lar simply rested his ten digits on the soles of Zira’s trapped bare feet and resumed his tickling assault. Right away, the bound and extraordinary ticklish beauty returned to her world of shrieking and bucking up and down in ticklish delight.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH! OH! AAAAAAAAGH! HAVE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MERCY, YOU’RE MAJESTY! HAHAHAAAAA...”
The next day, a carriage from the Royal Palace was dispatched to a remote little hamlet in the kingdom where the sought after maidens lived. Sunset Hills was one of the smaller and simpler locales of the kingdom. Famous for its rich and plentiful peach orchards, the quiet town was home to a tight-knit group of people.
Jennifer Lopez, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Nicole Kidman, Mariah Carey, Julia Louis Dreyfuss, Michelle Pfeiffer, and Julianne Moore were all standing in the midst of a peach orchard, preparing the harvest for market. Their gorgeous faces glistened with sweat as they toiled under the rays of summer, filling wooden barrels with ripe fruit.
All of a sudden, the pretty girls heard what sounded like the galloping of horses, getting louder with every second. They peeked out of the rows of peach trees like targets in a carnival game to see a carriage approaching. A look of sheer wonder overtook their faces as they recognized that is was the Royal Carriage. That familiar, white stallion-drawn symbol of majestic aura stopped right in front of where the beautiful young ladies were working.
“It’s a carriage from the Royal Palace,” said Nicole Kidman.
“Yes. I wonder why IT’S here,” added Catherine Zeta-Jones.
There were two guards at the reins of the carriage who turned and looked at the lovely wenches with cold, blank stares. That was when the door of the Royal Carriage opened and another tall, sternly guard walked out and stepped down to where the women stood like statues, given their full undivided attention.
“Hear Ye! Hear Ye! His Majesty Prince Kitzel Lar commands Michelle Pfeiffer, Jennifer Lopez, Julia Louis-Dreyfuss, Nicole Kidman, Julianne Moore, Mariah Carey, and Catherine Zeta-Jones to be in his presence immediately. You have one hour to prepare thyself for royalty,” the palace guard shouted with profound authority.
When the seven beautiful, young maidens heard the name of Prince Kitzel Lar mentioned shivers went up their spines. A look of terror was in their eyes. Nicole, Jennifer, Michelle, and Mariah instinctively wrapped their arms around their quivering bodies; Julia, Catherine, and Julianne reflexively curled their toes locked tightly.
One hour later, the girls returned to the carriage cleaned up and dressed to serve His Royal Highness, Prince Kitzel Lar, after ten long years. As the guard looked them over he noticed how even more incredibly attractive they were now that they were all dolled up. He also noticed that Catherine, Julia, and Nicole all had their eyes shut tight, giggling hysterically; Jennifer, Julianne, Mariah, and Michelle were all clutching each other with worried looks in their eyes.
The guard then instructed the seven ticklish maidens to board the carriage, and they were off to the Royal Palace. As they sat inside the luxurious interior, the young maidens panned the cabin every so often, making eye contact and communicating their feelings with each other. Feelings that ranged from ticklish pleasure to downright fright became their primary focus.
That was when Catherine Zeta-Jones finally broke the silence in the cabin by stating, “Goodness, I can’t believe after all these years we’ve been summoned back to the chamber of Prince Kitzel Lar.”
Catherine’s observation prompted the others in a domino effect of infectious, increasingly loud giggles. And Jennifer Lopez added, “Oh my god, I know. I’M gonna be sooo ticklish!”
“Remember that giant feather wheel he used to tickle our feet?” Julia Louis-Dreyfuss recalled.
Julianne Moore and Catherine Zeta-Jones cringed, squealed and giggled, remembering the ticklish ordeal.
“Gee, I hope he won’t tickle me too much under my arms. I don’t think I can take it,” Michelle Pfeiffer said.
“Oh god, don’t even mention armpits. That’s my most ticklish spot,” added Mariah Carey.
“Eeeeek! I can just feel the raspberries in the smooth, hairless hollows of MY armpits,” Nicole Kidman remarked.
“Oooh, stop it, Nicole. I’m ticklish enough as it is. I really don’t need to take a stroll down memory lane,” said Jennifer Lopez.
Before they knew it, they had arrived at the Royal Palace. The girls from Sunset Hills had forgotten how breathtaking the center of the kingdom was. The Palace had a new look and the maidens noticed that several new works of art by Prince Canvas Sar adorned the landscape.
They saw giant ivory cameos of many of the larger cities of the land on the palace walls. They were all painted in watercolors and were very impressive. At least a dozen new sculptures of different species of birds in the courtyard. They looked to be carved out of some sort of fine wood, perhaps mahogany.
As the seven girls were led through the palace grounds to the back where the servants entrance was , Mariah Carey was the one who got emotional this time and burst into tears, burying her face in Jennifer Lopez’s bosom. Jennifer was quick to comfort the girl and insisted, “ It’s okay, honey. You’ve been tickled by the Prince before. You know he’s not going to hurt you.”
Mariah nodded in agreement and tried to regain her composure as the girls at last made it to His Majesty’s notorious pleasure chamber. They were greeted by one of the palace guards who gestured to the way to the bathroom, just like the last time. After using the bathroom the seven ticklish maidens returned in their bra and panties, cringing and giggling hysterically.
Suddenly, Prince Kitzel Lar’s beautiful assistant Zira emerged from behind one of the silk curtains in the chamber with that familiar seductive disposition about her.
Jennifer, Nicole, Catherine, Mariah, Julia, Michelle, and Julianne were just as nervous to be her presence as they would His Majesty. For Zira herself was a skilled tickler and had taken advantage of their hopeless weakness the time before.
“Welcome back, ladies. ARE YOU READY TO BE TICKLED?” Zira asked, wriggling her long, slender fingers menacingly at the wenches.
The terribly ticklish girls all exploded with hard belly laughs. Zira then instructed them to climb on top of the plush contoured tables (just like the one Zira was tickle-tortured in earlier ) and to place their ankles in the crescents of the stocks at the foot of the tables.
Zira and the palace guard worked together to secure the girls’ ankles in the stocks and tie their wrists to the other end of their tables. Now the beautiful, young wenches were stretched out on their backs, half-naked, and squealing with even more in ticklish anticipation as time passed.
At last, the moment had come when Jennifer Lopez, Julia Louis-Dreyfuss, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Nicole Kidman, Michelle Pfeiffer, Mariah Carey, and Julianne Moore noticed that all too familiar silhouette of His Majesty Prince Kitzel Lar wiggling his fingers menacingly from behind the curtain. On impulse the girls all screamed like banshees and began to struggle a little in their bondage.
“Ahhh, my first ever ALUMNI PARTY. This will be very interesting,” Kitzel Lar stated as he appeared from behind the curtain. The seven ladies noticed that the Prince was just as handsome as ever and did not age much. “Are my pretties just as ticklish as they were ten years ago?”
The maidens all responded with ticklish giggles and a unanimous “yes”.
“Ahhh, Julia Louis Dreyfuss, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and Julianne Moore,” the Prince said as he approached the extremely sensitive bare feet of the already screaming girls. “I bet you never thought in your wildest dreams you’d be in this predicament again...Here come the tickle fingers.”
Julia, Catherine, and Julianne went berserk!
The girls were so EXTREMELY TICKLISH on their bare feet and they wiggled them madly. They tried to escape Prince Kitzel Lar’s tickling fingers, but to no avail. He scratched and poked all over their soles, and even reintroduced those excruciatingly ticklish raspberries to their arches, heels , and balls.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OKAY! OKAY! OKAY! I HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET THE POINT! PLEEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEASE, YOUR MAJESTY!” Catherine Zeta-Jones wailed.
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE! AAAAAAAAAAGH! OH GOD! I HAD NO IDEA I’D STILL BE THIS TICKLISH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” Julia Louis-Dreyfuss screamed.
“OH NO! NOT MY FEET! NO MY FEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE HEEHEEEEEEET! AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAGH!” Julianne Moore shrieked.
Kitzel Lar savored the soft, well-pedicured morsels. Their toenails painted a scrumptious shade of lime. And after 35 long minutes of skillfully executed foot tickling, Julianne Moore, Julia-Louis-Dreyfuss, and Catherine Zeta-Jones merci-fully passed out.
That was when His Majesty turned to the remaining hysterical wenches who were desperately pulling against their binds to protect their incredibly vulnerable and HORRIBLY TICKLISH underarms, but it was all a useless effort.
“Well, look what we have here,” His Majesty taunted, walking to the head of the plush tables. “Ahhh, Michelle Pfeiffer, Mariah Carey, Nicole Kidman, and Jennifer Lopez. What lovely, bare armpits you girls have. They’re so smooth and soft looking.” Kitzel Lar noted as the women all screamed and tried even more frantically to pull their arms down. “What’s the matter, ladies? Can’t pull your arms down? You’re not worried I might tickle you under your arms, are you? Not while they’re helplessly exposed like that, huh?”
At this point, Michelle, Jennifer, Mariah, and Nicole were lost in that maniacal realm of silent laughter, their bodies twisted and their faces contorted. With that in mind, Prince Kitzel Lar once again made a musical instrument out of the girls’ hyper ticklish armpits.
Jennifer, Mariah, Nicole, and Michelle went bonkers!
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! OOH! OOH! OOOOOOOH! STOP! STOP! STAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP! OH! AAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!” Jennifer Lopez screamed.
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! OH, I’M SO TICKLISH UNDER MY ARMS.” Nicole Kidman wailed.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAVE AAAAAAAAAAGH MERCY, YOUR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH MAJESTY! NOT MY ARMPITS! EEEEEEEEEEEEEK! ANYWHERE BUT MY UNDERARMS!” Mariah Carey begged.
This went one for another twenty minutes, or so, until Michelle, Mariah, Nicole, and Jennifer themselves passed out. And when all seven girls regained consciousness, just moments later, Zira joined His Royal Highness in an all-out tactical exploration of every ticklish spot they could find on the girls’ bodies.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT MY FEET, AGAIN!”
“OH! OH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! I CAN’T STAND IT UNDER MY ARMS!”
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I’M TICKLISH IN MY RIBS!”
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! DON’T TICKLE MY BELLYBUTTON!”
“HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH! NOT THERE! NOT MY SIDES!”
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! NOT MY NECK! THAT TICKLES! THAT REALLY TICKLES!”
“AAAAAAAAAAAGH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THE KNEES! HEEHEEHEE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”
After what seemed like an eternity of particularly devilish tickle torture, Prince Kitzel Lar and Zira decided to grant Jennifer, Mariah, Michelle, Julia, Nicole, and Catherine mercy. They all lost control of their bladders, were gasping heavily to catch their breath, and would occasionally let out an odd shriek, reliving the experience in their mind.
Later, on the way back to Sunset Hills, the seven girls discussed the day’s events in His Royal Highness’ pleasure chamber. They could still feel the tickles on the tender female forms. They all felt glad that they were summoned back to Kitzel Lar’s chamber because it made them feel youthful and refreshed. Indeed, this was one ALUMNI PARTY that they would never forget.

THE END

Great story!

Great read, Rock! You know, my 20th high-school reunion is coming up in a few years and you've given me quite the idea....he he he...:D

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back