• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Chun-Li's ticklish assault (m/f)

Lauren Tyler

1st Level Red Feather
This was a short story I wrote some time ago. I endured a bit of writer's block near the end as I tried to finish it off somehow, but other than that, it's a fairly solid (at least to me) tickling story.

Chun-Li's ticklish assault!!

Hope you like it.

Oh, and I cast myself in there under my namesake (Larcen Tyler.) Naturally, a catburglar from the 1920s wouldn't fit in too well, so I made him into an agent of the U.S. Government. (Hey, I told you I had writer's block!)

i used to have eternal champions for sega genesis, what a great game :D

deek said:
i used to have eternal champions for sega genesis, what a great game :D
Chunners was in Eternal Champions?

Nice story Larcen!

Chun-Li wasn't in Eternal Champions, she was in Street Fighter 2!

I was from Eternal Champions, then Sega canned the final game, leaving me out of work!

Larcen Tyler said:
Chun-Li wasn't in Eternal Champions, she was in Street Fighter 2!

I was from Eternal Champions, then Sega canned the final game, leaving me out of work!
Which final game? Eternal Champions was released wasn't it? Or were there sequels I'm not aware of...?

Eternal Champions was released in 1993 for the Sega Genesis, and then the sequel, Challenge from the Dark Side, came in 1995 for the Sega CD. There was a third game planned for the Sega Saturn, but it was scrapped so Sega could focus on Virtua Fighter 2 instead.

Nice, I had no idea! I'll have to go and check them out online... sadly I don't have a Mega CD (what the Sega CD was called outside of America - or in Europe at least, not sure about Japan?) though my Mega Drive (=Genesis... :p ) is still up and running.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back