• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

something that happend to me a while ago(that iope i never forget)

sugarmouse

TMF Expert
starting from the beginning..i have a really realy good friend who strangely enough i met on here...but who i love to death and i want him toknow that cos hes doen so much for me butanyways..we meet up for real quite oftennow. one time not so long ago we had been out for a drink and when we got back to my house i asked him if hed stay with me..those of you who know me wel will know im abit of an insomniac but i can sleep better when imnot alone.
we werein my bed watching tv..havin another beer..chatting and i was cuddled up to him..i always do cos hes just so nice to cuddle! i was wearin pjs that were quite baggy so alot of my belly was exposed...
idnt remember exactly how it happend but he started to stroke me..hes always had a way with me ..he knows exactly where my weak spots are and where on me i can gettouched and it drives me wild!its a talent he has and its great.he started strokin me gently and i was giggling and squirming allover the place..then he had me laid downon the bed and was ticklin me all up my sides..on my belly..in my ribs and armpits..using the ends of his fingers which are hard cos he plays guitar it was driving me insane and i was sqealing and writhing on the bed totaly in a state of torturous ecstacy..completely loving it eventhoi wsa been tortured..and i remember everytime i thought i cudnt stand it anymore a feeling cameoverme that i have never had before..i ve been tickled before obviously..but this was different...i was turned on in a way i have never experienced at all before an i jus wanted him..there and then..it was amazing..i was aware of his fingers tickling me lower an lower on my belly and as they got lower i got more heated and giddy and lost control of my senses..i dnt evenno how long it took for me to realise that he hadmoved down onto the top of my thigh and was ticklin there..his fingers were so clever and i think by thispoint i was softly moanin and squealing and callin him names..hed gone slower and sensual and it was doing me in!then he found a spot i wasnte even aware existd on me right at the top of my thigh near the centre of my universe and he was ticklin there..it drove me crazy..i remember it going thru my head as he teased me..moving away slightly and then back to wherehe could tell i was loving ..i was thinking 'hes going to do it there again..and thinkin can i handle it or am i goin to scream the house down'..it was better than any sex iv had anyway!i was so wet nd i was so aware of this whole feelin taking me over..and i did something totally out of character for me...i grabbed his hand and put it right where i wanted it..and he was amazing there aswel..never had anything like it and probably never will..as soon as he touched me there i felt like i jumped ten feet ..i was totally amazed i didnt no my own body like he did..i certainly wasnt complaining. i jus wanted to sleep with him there and then but thought it wud be rong or he wudnt want to..but its one nite i even think about when i touchmyself now..)i ccnt even say i had my fantasy fulfiled because i wasnat aware i cud feellike that nomatter how good the tickler was. i hope ill never forget it..and i want him to read this so he knows how i felt that nite cos its harder to describe in person...after he was doen i felt i was going to faint an i had to cling tohim for a while cos i felt so dizzy with pleasure.funnily enough, he later told me that when ihad grabbed his hand to put it on me,he thought i had grabbed it as in to say 'get offme yu pervert'erm no, me dntthink so:p it was far too good to happen twice..but im lucky t have a friend like you:wavingguy not just for yur fingers either thankyou for everything:)

Last edited:
thats cool story. Nice to also know others into tickling in the UK:)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back