• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WWF Diva Debbra

Toe Torture

I dont know if you know this already but in the diva movie "come get some" Debera has her tummy TICKLED :cool: By long red finger nails

Tight I have to get the tape. Is this a wwf tape. And who is on the tape.

yes it is a WWF tape in it is Debbra, Tori, Terrie, China, Jacky, and Ivory. But it is a fairly old tape.

Wow, thanks for posting this. Can you describe the scene a bit more (since it seems like I'll never see it!). Is it in the context of a wrestling match? Is it merely a closeup of her tummy with long red nails stroking her belly, do you hear her laugh (or describe whatever her reaction is). Do you think it looks real or faked? Thanks!

Please, PLEASE next time you tell us something like this describe the tickling a little bit! Thanks..

there is loud music so no laughter :mad: and its a close up on her belly but its still nice to look at because its DEBBRA:D it looks real to me

Did the tickling occur on the close up on the stomach. Did they show her face when she got tickled.

no face but it was her cause it was her bathing suit in the next shot she was the only 1 in that movie wearing that colour bathing suit

darn darn darn
after checking closer 4 time and noticeing a birth mark 2 the right of the belly button i realized it was an old diva named torri any 1 remember her
sorry i let u down ill understand if u hate me let me know:mad:

Did torri get tickled.. And tell us in words how she got tickled.Tell us the scene. I do not care that it was not debra but tell us if torri got tickled.

it was only 4 like 5 seconds torri got tickled on the beach and it was a close up on her stomach it was 2 make her smile 4 the photo shoot

It's not who you might think.

The Torrie in come get some isn't Torrie wilson. It is the tall full liped beuty who fuded with Sable (also ticklish) back in the mid-90's. She is pretty sexy too, but it's not the Torrie from the aliance.

The tori got tickled was a trainer for the show toungh enough.
Plus they spell tori and they spell torrie wilson this way. But I am happy that atleast some diva got tickled.

Hang on....

Tori = X-Pac's ex...Trainer on MTV/Sky One's Tough Enough.
Torrie = Tajiri girlfriend. Hot looking gal....

I knew that!
Machine head...It was great to see a Diva tickled anyway.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back