• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serena Part 1

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Well if you insist, we suppose we can do that!
Before we write this, we wish people to bear in mind there can be no revenge as Maria Sharapova is only 17!

Serena Williams was showering and smiling to herself. She was going to make it a hat-trick in WImbledon, tomorrow. The sad thing is Venus was not there. Venus told her that she made a bet with KAtrina Sprem that had to be fulfilled. Her young opponent made her way to the dressing room. Serena smiled at her, she knew the "it" girl has going to fall flat on her cute tush against her, the real number one. Injury may have put Henin-Hardenne (1) and Clijsters (2) on top, injury would put Serena in their place. Serena was enjoying her warm shower and it was clear to Maria. "Serena, do you have any ...um... advice on how to play well?" asked a timid Maria. Serena bit in her lip to avoid the snort. As if she would help some cute tall Russian blonde to win. Some chick who had only won a title or two. Some number 13 in the World. She was Serena Williams who won 5 out of 6 Slams and would have won 6 if Current World NUmber One Henin-Hardenne hadn't cheated on serve by serving when Serena wasn't ready. She was the greatest female tennis player of all time better than previous bests Steffi Graf and Martina Navratilova. Better than Christ Evert and Billie Jean King. Better than Margaret Court, better than… There was one person Serena couldn’t say that about. And it certainly wasn’t Venus. She was by rights the best tennis player going around. “Well Maria, first thing you do is go out and buy a brain, then realize I’ll never give some baby faced blonde bimbo the time of day let alone a tip on how to play Slam Finals. Go do what I did, Win some, Lose some. Moron!” taunted Serena. She turned her back on Maria and giggled. “What a dumbass!” she though concendingly. Suddenly she felt fingers around her belly. Serena tightened. “Well since you were so nice to me….” Started Maria. Maria began wrapping her fingers on Serena’s ribcage. Serena shrieked. “Something bothering you, Serena?” asked Maria, innocently. “Yeah, Ruski! Stop touching me you little psycho!” swore Serena. Maria responded by gently scratching Serena’s ribcage. All hell broke loose as Serena burst with ticklish abandon. ‘WAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” screamed Serena. She tried to fight back, but the minute she tried, Maria attacked her pits. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASE!” pleaded the vulnerable black haired babe. MAria stopped tickling and picked up Serena. Serena was gasping and unable to fight back as MAria tied her solidly to the bench. Serena was in tatters. Only 4 minutes of tickling had made her weak like a kitten! "Well Serena I have a training run to do so, ciao!"
Serena desperatedly tried to untie herself. Suddenly she heard the sound of voices and steps. She shouted out "Please Help me! PLease HELP ME!!!!" Two beautiful blonde made their ways towards Serena. Serena gulped. The two women she desperatedly did not want to see. One was coughing and looking pale, covering her beauty. The other had her left arm in a sling. World Number One Justin Henin-Hardenne (recovering from a virus) and World Number Two Kim Clijsters (recovering from a shoulder operation). Both girls grinned at her, the blonde Belgian hairs waving around. TO the horror of Serena she noticed that both girls were holding feathers. "You know I never got over losing to a Williams at the 2001 Wimbledon Final!" replied Justine with her beautiful French accent (she is from Bruseels (which is French). "ANd I never forgave Serena for calling me a chocker after blowing the 5-1 lead in the Australian Open 2003 semifinals." commented Kim in pretty Flemish (she is from Dutch Belgium Walloon (we think, Flansders we think is French!)). "So... maybe we eh helppe poor littel Maria beat the bigge bad Serrena!" pondered Justine in her French accent. "Let's do it!" answered Kim. Both girls positioned themselves around Serena. "WAIT!!! Girls don't!!!!!!COme on! Don't you dare! DOn;t you Belgian bitches!" ordered the suddenly enraged Serena. "Such language! "cough" I see she needs "cough" manners adjustement!"

Last edited:
We have a slgiht tendency to delete posts when no-one replies!

Justine made her way to the soles of Serena, while Kim climbed on top of her upper body. "Wait! Wait! Please!" implored Serena. The next sounds that come were hysterical laughter. Svetlana Kutzekova, WN10 and Former Doubles partner of Martina Navratilova was walking peacefully. Still the (Future US open Champion!) young Russian mind fell to that match against Myskina, WN4 French Open Champion, She was so close! As she walked she felt warm hands wrap around her belly. She smiled and faced her girlfriend former World Number One Jennifer Capriati. She would never feel that she could repay Arantxa, one of her two mentors for introducing them. Of course, Russian girls were famous on the Tour for dalliances. Kournikova was said to have made a sport of bedding competitors (some snidely suggested if she put half the practice into winning single tournaments as bedding competitors, she would be the greatest tournament winner of all surpassing Navratilova). Of course, Anna's best known relationship by the Tour was not Mark Philloupoussis ( who in fact never slept with her!) but Tour veteran 5'1 Amanda Coetzer. Rumour had it they were back together. But Jennifer could care a less about that enjoying the young Russian and moving her to the locker room. Both girls got a shock when they saw Serena howling hysterically as her ribcage and arches were mercilessly stroked by the young Belgians. Jennifer promtply lifted Svetlana into her arms and made their way to another of the change room. Impatient and very turned on, Jennifer soon was gaping at the young beauty of Svetlana. While Svetlana was much stronger and more bulky than some like Sharapova or Myskina, Svetlana had a cuteness about her. And how many young 19 year old could Jennifer which a slightly bulging belly get? But for jennifer, this was more than looks, it was about love. And they day she met this young, shy, quiet like angel, her life was the better for it. She started kissing her soft lips, gently graxing her ribs. This made Svetlana giggle, she was VERY ticklish! "Ticklish, eh? You are adorable!" smiled JEnnifer. Soon both girls were as nude as the day they were born. Jennifer feeling kinky, reached for the bag she had been carrying and took out some handcuffs. "Am I for those?" asked Svetlana, a little nervous. "Only if you want!" was the sultry and reassuring response from Jennifer, kissing her little Russian Flower. Soon Svetlana was handcuffed to the bench and Jennifer tied her legs gently to the bench. The nylon ropes and fur from the cuffs made Svetlana swwon a little. "I love you!" said JEnnifer. "I love you, too!" replied Svetlana. Jennifer grinned, "How ticklish is Svetlana I wonder? Perhaps a should find out?" she thought.

We felt we should upload a pic of Svetlana, once again WN10!
Also congrats to Lana, for finally coming clean to the worst kept secret in tennis. Whoever your luck girl is, we hope it pretty (and hopefully Jennifer Capriati). Svetlana is 21!
Love,
Heather and Anna

We hope this everyone is so lucky and has a pretty girl! What do you think, dear Tickle Queen?
Love,
Heather and Anna

love the artwork and the story. please continue it. very well written and imagine serena being overtaken that way.. delicious.

isabeau :twohugs:

I like the story from what I skimmed of it and love the artwork. I will say that you're more likely to get readers and responses if you break up the speaking parts into their own paragraphs instead of lumping them all together. As it is, the story is difficult to read and understand.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back