• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Love Hewitt/Sigourney Weaver Tickle Fight AVI!

MY GOD! Okay, whether or not it was scripted for the movie, that was not acting, that was a real, honest to goodness tickle fight! I love that squeal that Jennifer lets out when Sigourney retaliates. What a great scene for a mainstream movie. And the icing on the cake is Jennifer's undulating bare soles in plain view for the remainder of the clip. Awesome, truly awesome.

Thanks to Riggs for a great clip.

is there a better way to view this because this is to slow or it just won't come up what happened to real player?

It's an AVI.

You will need to use the windows media player to play this, or anything that you use to play your MPEG files.
This is not a real player file.

the HITW isn't up, but still allows access to files on it's server. You need to go to www.divx.com and download the divx codec if you haven't already.

Good work, Scoob!

At first it didn't work for me because QUICKTIME told me that they did not have the appropriate compressor to play the clip, but then I download the right codec from the divx site you told us about, and it worked! Excellent Clip!

Rockauthor

I just want to let those people who haven't downloaded this clip know that this is NOT the same clip you see in the movie (at least in the theaters). If you've already seen that one, you oughta check this one out too. In my opinion, this one is better. If this is the same clip, then it seems they used a different camera angle, but this one is probably a deleted scene now offered on DVD

Latin_Boy

Latin,

You are a true and great friend of all celeb-tickling lovers.

Thank you for that info.

ddd

now, having watched it...

Oh boy...excellent, excellent clip!! MUCH better than in the big-screen movie...longer, more tickling, both of them get tickled, Jennifer roles around on the ground, and--as Dallas mentioned--at the end Jennifer waves her feet in the air in a captivatingly playful way.

Jennifer is obviously SO ticklish. I hope this is from the DVD--must rent that! WOW, Jennifer Love Hewitt getting a real tickling. This is a good day.

dig dug

???????

Why didn't Sigourney give her one last rake as she was leaving - when JLH was in the pose? It was PERFECT!

That was one of the (if not THE) best mainstream f/f ticklings EVER. Thanks for posting!

Last edited:
Ok!!! Im mad and confused to bare with me! I CAN NOT see this clip. Now is this a clip you can SEE or just hear-audio clip. Because all I can do it HEAR the tickling and not see it. Whats up with that? Someone feel me in on where they were tickled at on there bodies and someone help me see this clip! Thank you.

Re: ???????

JC444 said:
Why didn't Sigourney give her one last rake as she was leaving - when JLH was in the pose? It was PERFECT!

I was thinking/expecting the same thing, JC! I've seen pics of JLH's feet before but for some reason they just looked incredibly sexy in that scene.

the play by play

They are both tickled on their sides. Jennifer Love Hewitt ‘boards’ Sigourney Weaver but receives a luke-warm reaction while sitting atop her and squeezing her sides. Sigourney Weaver counters and Ms. Hewitt squeals and tries to roll away. They share a laugh together. Winner: Weaver, 7 seconds into the first round by TKO.

Can anyone help?

Hey, folks. I downloaded the Divx Codec thing, but still don't know what to do next in order to get the clip. Can anyone help? I'd be ever so much obliged...

glen

holy #*$&

Two words: F***ing Awesome

Jennifer is one of my dream ticklees so its so sweet to see her tickled. The only thing i wish is that she got one last tickle on her beautiful bare feet.

well you need to locate the file from where you downloaded to on your hard drive, then run the install program. I didn't download the full version myself, but i'm sure someone else can help you further glen

I can’t believe I’m chiming in on this because when it comes to the technical side of things, I have the proverbial dunce cap on my noggin. However, when I downloaded the Divx 4.0 plug-in, a piece of software aptly titled ‘The Playa’ (street jargon for ‘The Player’) also loaded to my desktop. If you click on The Playa and press play it will prompt you for a file name. Locate the Heartbreaker clip (which you presumably saved to your desktop), click on it, and it should play. Let me know if this helps, glen, so I can remove my cap.

Dear Sandman and Glen,

Please let us know when you succeed in playing the clip. NO ONE should miss this!!

ddd

I can't download the file. I've got the player, but it keeps telling me that it can't access the server. And when I go to the site it won't open. Please help!!!!

I downloaded DivX Codec thing and some1 said to drag the file into the player, but where do i actually download the file from?? or could some1 simply post it?

Can someone please email me this or send it to me over AIM because when i click on the link it says i have to be a member to see the vid. BTW, how long is it? I might have seeen it on the movie i downloaded from morpheus.

Can someone please help me find this clip.

Hello all,

I've dilligently tried to find it, but to no avail. First HITW was closed, now the clip is in archive and would cost $15 to see it through them. I've been told that the clip is too large to e-mail and finally I tried to get it off Morpheus which produced many JL Hewitt clips of Heartbreakers (even one 200MB one!) but not this one unfortunately.

Does anyone have any advice on finding it or can you please send it to me, and if not; can't it be sent to extremetickling.com so most of the tickling community can enjoy it?

As one patron said, I hear this is a clip that "no one should miss."

Thanks.

T
[email protected]

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back