• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love and the Maple Leaf

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Essentially we are following on from the brilliant tale about Avril Lavigne... well kind of. Thank you shogun for the tale.

Michelle Branch walked off smiling, another brilliant concert. Of course, the band was brilliant, she was just a singer. How she longed to do a duet with... But Michelle pushed aside girlish fantasies and woke up to reality. There was no way she would do a duet with her. She was a great star and Michelle was just a young hopeful. Still she could dream and dream she would. As she made her way to the dressing room, she was surprised to hear a female voice.
"Hello Michelle." said the mysterious yet eerily familiar voice. "H-Hello? W-Who's speaking?" stuttered Michelle. "We are!" said another familiar voice. "Ch-Christina Aguilera?" asked Michelle as she flipped on the lights. Christina Aguilera has indeed been the second voice and the first was "Britney Spears? What are two of the three most famous young pop stars in the World doing in my dressing room?" inquired a perplexed Michelle. "Well we came to talk!" replied Britney. Michelle smiled her beautiful smile. "Cool! WHat's up?" asked the enchanting 21 year old. "The rumours about you is that you don't get along with anyone but Avril LAvigne. Don;t you like us?" questioned Christina. "That is total crap! You guys are like my heroes!" responded the energetic Canadian, wrapping her arms around both girls. Both girls smiled, they sensed opportunity. "That's cool to hear! SO you and Avril get along really WELL from what we hear!" smirked Britney. Michelle blushed furiously and answered "I..I'm not sure I understand!" "Why are blushing then?" wondered Chrsitna. "It's um... well... uh... How are you guys?" evaded Michelle. "I think" said Britney "that somebody here other than Christina and me likes the sweet 20 year old from the Yukon!" Michelle face burned a greater shade of red. "H-Ha H-Ha! Y-You guys are r-r-really f-funny." shaking retorted Michelle. Christina whispered in her ear "If you want her, we can arrange it so that you can date her." All pretence dropped as Michelle spun to look at Christina. "really?" "Of course, we know Avril REAL well and if you pay us, we'll arrange it!" continued X-tina. "of Course, thanks you guys!" replied Michelle, reaching for her purse. "No, honey. You should pay us a different way." seductively tempted Britney. "O-oh! L-Look y-you g-guys are r-r-really b-b-beautiful b-b-but I..." stammered Michelle. "No cutie. WE have an alternative to that particular payment." oozed out X-TIna. "H-how then?" pondered Michelle. "Pay us by allowing us to tickle you!" delivered Britney the answer to Michelle's inquiry. MIchelle's eyes nearly blew out of their sockets. Allows herself to be tickled by these two. The shaking girl tried to open her mouth to say something, but nothing left. "We just want to make sure you REALLY want her and are not thinking of just a hot lay. After all she is a REALLY good friend to us. And we think she might like you!" finished Christina. Michelle was horribly ticklish and the though of two ticklers... Still she yearned for Avril, how could she refuse. "I'll do it!" forcefully answered the young Canadian. "Good, we have your restraints!" informed Christina. "R-restraints?" questioned Michelle. "Yes, silly to tie you down nude with!" giggled Britney. Michelle was very unsure whether or not to process. A tied up nude tickling by two women? Seemed very extreme but sweet, beautiful Avril.... "O-Okay let's do it!" agreed a nervous Michelle. In no time at all a very naked MIchelle Branch was tied in a dangling position. Christina and Britney has added hooks to the ceiling allowing Michelle to dangle from the ceiling with her arms out wide and her legs similarly. They also had weights attached to the ropes retraining her arms and legs leaving her unable to move her ropes. The two smiling pop queens grinned at one another. "Brit, keep Miki comfortable while I get the toys." Christina said to Britney as she left the room. "You are like bait dangling from a hook!" remarked Britney. Before Michelle could respond, Britney stroke her ribage. "YAWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOONOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" pleaded Michelle. "If you say stop or no again, then we won;t help you get Avril! This is a test of worthiness!" detailed Britney of the procedure. Christina then made a phone call. "meet us at this adress: ***********, come now!"
To be continued, (It's 2:45 a.m!)

Love,
Anna and Heather

Hey, that was fantastic! Excellent idea for a story! Michelle Branch is just a favorite of mine and I couldn't believe someone would write a story about tickling her lol. Do we know if she is really ticklish? The whole lesbian twist is fine as well, even though she just got married :). Keep up the good work!

Jon

Great start! I Look forward to the next chapter...

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back