• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

www.TicklingandFeet.com

Are you having a problem?

Okay the current way it is setup right now, is the pictures are divided into 3 groups. Feet, Tickling, and Tribute page. (soon to be adding real bondage pictures of normal people in bondage situtations). Now each section is listed on the first page of www.TicklingandFeet.com For the Tickling and Tribute page you have to click the correct logo to get in. Now the feet section has 1000+ pictures, the tickling has 400+ pictures and the Tribute page 320+.
If you are looking for teen feet I would recommend you head directly to the tribute page. From their head to the bottom third of the pages listed. For tickling pics, the middle section of the tribute page and the tickling section. And for feet pics... Everywhere.

If you are still having problems getting in email me at.
[email protected]

I just would like to thank everyone in this forum who has visited this past month. Each survey and idea suggested in the feedback are being used to make the site better. I know the real reason you are coming is to see pictures and more pictures. Plenty will be added. If anyone can suggest a speedy site that allows movies and videos clips, it would be greatly appreciated.

www.TicklingandFeet.com

Correct Logo????????

Well......dude, I clicked on all the logos, and they took me to places that were definitely not related to tickling.......I think it had something to do with travelling with a graduate school.........or something......anyway.......direct links to the pages would be a nice gesture to all the stoners out there who hate to pick and guess.......later........

Attachments

• 6172.jpg
    6172.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 47
that has GOT to be one of the most annoying tickling pages i have EVER tried to navigate. getting a lot of money from those thousands of ad links????? jesus.

If you really want to see it

You have to click just about every logo just to enter the site and then deal with lots of ads and you can only get one pic at a time with no thumbs.

Not a user-friendly site at all!

Last edited:
Well you see I had so many pics it is not an easy thing getting them all on the web. Many are of various sizes and I thought the best way to put them up would be a listbox of 5 pictures. I am looking putting multiple pictures on the same page. I would personally like it that way as well. The problem exists with the various sizes of pictures.

As for the ads.. When I first put up the page I received no visits to them. So I decided to put a gateway in. That way once you get into the gateway you know how to get in to the page next time. All the money (which is very little) is put into a fund and hopefully by the end of the year I will be able to purchase my domain outright.

I like the feedback so keep it coming. It helps make the website better. The initial purpose of the page was to just put all the pics I had on the web.

www.TicklingandFeet.com

purpose

Hey!

That is also the purpose for us putting up the venray site as well and you only need some interesting sponsors that we
would want to visit. Our site has 2 sponsors and 1 pop-up and a search engine that generate a tiny amount of revenue.

Over all it just about pays for our internet service on a monthly basis and even if it didn't we would still leave it as is. You won't find many repeat visits to your site from this group if they have such a hard time navigating it.

Ven

Wow, you are making that much money a month? Thats really good.

I do not like pop-ups personally, just somethi9ng about them that bothers me. And, I have thought about repeat visitors that is why a gateway was a good decision for the page I believe. I went over all the different ways I could set-up the page and this was the best for repeat visitors. The repeat visitor can return to the pages because they know the correct path. I do not have stats for the amount people in this forum who return as a repeat visitors. But I can tell you there is a ratio of about 10-1 repeat to new visitors. Which is an interesting stat.
I'm not sure what that is an indication of, (that I need to bring in new visitors or the repeat visitors are coming back for more pics).
It takes me several days of hard work to get a section of pictures up. It has been said that the format is not the most user-friendly. I would love to hear suggestions on how to make the picture pages more user friendly. Please email me at [email protected] Because the quickier I can put up the pictures the more pictures will appear and video will follow. Now, It is just waiting on a hard drive doing no good.

I have been around the tickling/feet community since way back when I was viewing pages in pain ascii. I do not sell videos or demand you pay to get access. I just think their are people out there who would love to see some of the pictures I have collected over the years and still collect. I love tickling and feet, I love bondage. I mostly have matured into someone who likes to see normal everyday people involved in pictures like that. Here are two links to a couple of my favorite links at the moment.

http://www.geocities.com/skynyd/
Staged Kidnapping

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/bondageineverydaylife
Real life bondage

I do realize that very little tickling in involved (although the yahoo club has a few playful tickling pictures) but these pages stand out for their orginal content.

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back