• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

With a friend of mine

marcusb

Verified
Follow-up to this thread:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=46075

I met up with my friend. She was all bubbly and totally wound up when I arrived. After some chit-chat I secured her face up, spread eagle on the bed (my personal fav) with her in some little shorts and a t-shirt that just barely covered the bottom of her breasts. Very fetching. Damn. Damn I say. She was very giddy and squirmy while I was working on getting her secured which is unusual for her (she's usually pretty calm).

Once I had her secure I asked her what she wanted for a safeword. She, in a spunky, defiant mood, said she didn't need one. I urged her to reconsider but she was dead set on no safeword. Mmmm. Mkay... who am I to argue. I can read her pretty well anyway. Long story short her "instructions" were 45 minutes of whatever I wanted to dish out. :)wow: How's that for a challenge??)

I started very very light on her stomach (just barely touching) and she went berserk! Now, this girl is very ticklish but in all the times we've played I'd never seen her freak this much from such a light touch. When I got to the inside of her arms and underarms she quit making any noise and her body arched off the bed. Gold my friends... gold. I stayed there longer than I thought I should since she enjoys being pushed. Then I paused. She took a while to recover then looked straight at me and stuck out her tongue. Well well well. I love a challenge.

One thing I discovered about her long ago is she can't stand to have someone blow on her. Breath against her torso drives her crazy. So... you can guess what I did. :D I scooted down and laid between her legs and put my weight on her so she couldn't move. Usually, when I do this I go for her underarms and that was clearly what she was expecting (pulling her elbows toward her head in feeble defense). When I started blowing on her stomach I thought her eyeballs were going to pop out of her head. Hehehe. Fantastic. She did her best to get me off her but all she succeeded in doing was wearing herself out while I blew all over her torso and her neck. I kept this up until she was clearly exhausted.

Now the fun part. When she's really really tired she basically just gives up and you can tickle her like mad and she barely fights back. It's the coolest thing.

So far, I had only done light tickling since it had proved very effective. With her in her non-fighting mode I stepped up to a more firm touch which, of course, shocked the hell out of her after 30 minutes of light stuff. Magic.

At 45 minutes I stopped as promised. She was a sight for sure... exhausted, rumpled and sweaty with little giggling aftershocks while she was recovering. She's really a marvelous 'lee.

Afterwards we were watching some TV. She just curled up in a ball against me and fell asleep. Yep. Adorable, exhausted 'lee...

For the foot folks, sorry... I never made it down to them. Drat. And I had even brought my Sonicare! Oh well. I got so wrapped up in her keyed up response I ran out of time.

So there you have it. Hopefully, our next meeting won't be a year away.

Very nice to see some Texas activity!

Raul:D

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back