• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Oc Tickling!

angrygreek

TMF Poster
Already posted it down, but Ill do it again.

Ticklish Prank - OC [M\FF]

Story #2 I felt this one should be made for the younger crowd.

Would appreciate feedback on the story.

Summer, Marissa Ryan and Seth were all in the Cohen beach house watching some TV. Seth was between Summer and Marissa and Ryan was on the floor in front of them. Seth was going on about all the cool super powers one could have and annoying everybody.

"Though being able to swim would be cool, I think having the wings of a bird would be the best, aside from all the feathers lying around the house all day due to shedding." Seth said in his nerdy-nervous style of speak.

"As if," Summer said, "what would you do with all the feathers around the house."

"I don't know, maybe this." Seth replied as he proceeded to poke her in the ribs.

"AHHHHH." Summer said while jumping out of her seat. "Don't do that, you know how ticklish you are and you are between Marissa and me. Oh Marissa." She continued.

"Yes, Summer." She said looking up at her.

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking." As Summer said this she began to jump on Seth and Marissa dug her hands into Seth's ribs causing him to burst out into laughter.

Summer started to tickle his armpits through the fabric of the shirt he had on and this caused him to laugh out loud out even more. Finally, after about two minutes of the Ryan got up.

"Alright, I think he's had enough." Ryan said.

The girls let Seth go and he slumped to the floor in exhaustion.

"That was a mistake, Tickleman will get his revenge." He said.

"What?!? Tickleman, that is the most pathetic super hero you have ever thought of." Summer said in disgust.

"You won't be saying that when he gets his revenge." Seth continued on this discussion. "Both of you are in danger."

"As if you could take both of us." Summer said as she picked him up off the ground. "Let's just watch some more TV."

Later that night.

Now it was just Seth and Ryan watching TV and Seth spoke.

"I really want to get Summer and Marissa back for today, so that they don't think that I am a complete wuss. I don't know how though."

"Well, I know Marissa is ticklish, you just got to think of how to exploit that." Ryan answered.

"Well, I can't just take them because they'll get me again. I need a plan to pull this prank." Seth said this looking to Ryan.

"Listen we got a beach in the backyard. I think I have a plan for you." Ryan responded.

As Ryan told him the plan to pull this ticklish prank, Seth's devious grin grew wider.

"It's on, Tickleman will strike." Seth said heroically.

"There's only one condition though that I help you." Ryan interjected one of Seth's only moments of confidant.

"What?" Seth asked.

"Never refer to yourself as Tickleman again, it's just not cool, and it is pretty creepy." Ryan stated.

"Ya, I would have to agree with you now that you bring up the uncoolness and creepiness of the name.." Seth agreed as only Seth Cohen could.

The game was on, the prank would happen the next day after lunch on the beach.

(For those of you who have not watched the show I would like to describe the two characters, Summer and Marissa. Marissa is tall (about 5'11) and lean, with sandy brown hair and big blue eyes. Summer is shorter of average build and has jet black,(dyed) hair.)

"What is this??" Marissa asked herself as she got an invitation for a picnic on the beach.
"That smoothie Ryan has some tricks up his sleeve." She said as she got her bag from her bed and walked out the door. She was wearing tight navy jeans, flip flops, a stylish top and sunglasses.

"Oh my gosh; he is so romantic." Summer said as she got the identical note for lunch on the beach from Seth. Immediately she got her bag, and walked out the door. She was wearing black stretch pants, a white top and white flip flops.

On her way to the beach Marissa saw Summer and they arrived at the beach together. As they came closer to the beach they noticed Seth and Ryan on a blanket, under an umbrella with a lunch ready to eat.

"You guys are so great." Summer said as she sat beside Seth.

"On the menu for today is, soup, salad and PB&J sandwiches, with your choice of chocolate milk or coke to drink." Seth continued, "we're not great cooks what can I say."

"Oh that's ok it's the thought that counts anyway." Summer said.

"Ya that's right." Marissa added.

Seth poured the soup into four different bowls from two different thermoses. One, unbeknownst to the girls had a powerful sedative. As the girls ate their suop they began to feel dizzy and eventually were rendered unconscious.

"Finally, the revenge of …. oh ya none of that." Seth stated.

"Please none." Ryan assured him. "Okay let's get the shovels and bury these two in the sand. Then it is all your show."

"You're not staying?" Seth questioned.

"I'll drop by later, have fun though." Ryan said as he went to his car for two shovels.

They went to the car to get the shovels and began to dig 2 large pits and the proceeded to bury both girls so that only their feet, still in flip flops and heads stuck out from the sand. Seth made sure to water the ground thoroughly, so that there was no chance of premature escape. He awoke both of them after with smelling salts. They were groggy but then both finally stirred and realized that their heads and feet were sticking out of the sand and that their arms were pinned to their sides.

"What the hell Seth? Is this revenge for that stupid tickling we gave you yesterday?"
Summer said stunned at her boyfriend's deviousness though not entirely scared of the situation.

"Hey Seth, come one, the jokes over. You had your fun. Now get us out of here. Besides this is silly, anyone can resist it." Marissa said with a cool demeanor.

"Oh no, the joke is on, and I am the king of pranks." As he said this he began to lift the left flip flop of summer off (Who was on his left, and Marissa was on the right.) and the right flip flop of Marissa. Marissa had no polish on her large size 11 feet. The feet were very thin, with long toes and her soles were smooth with a touch of pink. She also had a toe ring on the second toe of each foot. Summer had much small size 6s in comparison. Her feet were wider with white, creamy, and wrinkled soles. She had plumper toes and purple nail polish. Seth was relishing this moment, he had the two feet in his sights.

"Oh I almost forgot, for posterity reasons, I have decided to bring along a camera, so we can watch this later." With that remark he began to scratch the heels of Summer who began to immediately laugh aloud.

"Nooo, please seth, don't do that, AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH." She pleaded. Her faced scrunched up as she began to laugh hard.

He started scratching the instep and took off the other flip flop. This made Summer go even madder.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"

He also began on the second foot and Summer could barely keep anything in as her face got much redder. He reached the base of the toes and then eventually in between the toes and that sent her into tickling madness.

"HAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA, noooooooo plee ee ee se HAAHHHA"

With that he stopped the assault on Summer and began drawing figure 8s on Marissa's big bare foot. She tried to resist but then a large smirk escaped her lips and she was caught.

"Noo Seeeeth HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAAA"

He then unshod the other foot of her and began tracing figure 8s in the same way.

She was embarrassed that she could not hold this in but she was obviously very ticklish.

"HAHAHAAAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHA"

He then moved up the foot to her long toes and tickled each of them one by one especially in the spaces in between. Her big feet were now turning even more red and the toes were obviously her most ticklish spot.

"HAHHHHA, not thhhhhheeeeee toeeeeesssssssss HAHHHHAHAHA"

Seth stopped and said to them, "This is almost complete."

With that he reached for the jar of PB&J that he had and beckoned an older man walking his dog on the beach to come near.

He began to spread the PB&J all over Marissa soles and especially between her toes. She began to laugh a little at the spreading.

"A tickling game eh, we used to the play when I was young, many years ago." The older man said.

"Now while Marissa is occupied by the mutt, I have another thing in store for you." With that he took a feather form his pocket. "See having the wings of a bird does have some benefits."

First the dog was completely attracted to the peanut butter on the soles of Marissa and this made her laugh.

"Nooo please siiiiiirrrrr, take thhhheeee doooooogggg awayyyy, HHAAHAHHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHHA"

The man did not comply and was obviously enjoying the situation from the erection is his pants. The dog continued its assault as it moved it wet and textured tongue through the spaces in between her toes driving her absolutely mad.

"Noooo, HAHAHAHAhAHHAHAHAHAHAhahahAHAHAHAH"

At the same time Seth caressed Summer's feet with that feather. He moved up and down, side to side and all the while she laughed.

"HaaahaHAHAAHAHAHhAHAHA"

Finally he ended with the feather between each toe of her wrnkled size 6s which made her face red as she laughed very hard at this.

"Noooo moooorreeee with the feaaatherrrrrrrHHAHAHAHA pleeeaaassseee. IIIIImmmmmm soooorrrHAHAHYyyyyyyy."

He ended on that note and asked the man and his dog to leave.

"So how was it?" Ryan asked as he returned.

"Just let us out, we've had enough." Marissa stated.

"Only if you eat some soup first, I can't have you very angry coming out of there." Seth said.

They ate some soup and were knocked out cold as the guys dug them out. They woke up on the beach a couple hours later, none worse for the wear.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back