• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Russian Folktale Tickling and Much More! Please Read.

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Hey Gang;

I just wanted to let you know that I have recently written, what I feel, is one of my best stories to date. The theme is based on the Russian Myth of the Rusalka. This was an important figure in Russian folklore. The Rusalki are usually beautiful women who live in the woods and ponds. They lore innocents into their domain and tickle them to death.

If you've ever read my stories, you know that I have a mischievous bent on evil and obsessive tickling. If you are into my works of tickling fiction then you desfinitely will love this story.

It is only available by purchasing your first copy of FIENDISH INTENT magazine by MTJ Publishing.

http://www.mtjpub.com/fiendish_intent_e-zine.htm

I, personally value my copy of this incredible e-magazine because it contains some of the best writings from the best writers in tickling fiction around.

Dave2112
Jason Rubis
Max Speer (who is that guy?)
TwistedSister
Xodlirv

This is not a paid continuation of stories we have posted on the TMF and other sites. This is a collection of our best work, written specifically for FIENDISH INTENT and not available anywhere else.

I also want to say that FIENDISH INTENT is not merely an "e" version of TALES FROM THE ASYLUM. It is brand, spanking new. Many of you might belong to websites that take $20 or $25 or more per month from your credit cards. You do it in hopes that the websites you visit will update. Most of them don't and merely offer you a chance to see the same old crap month after month. FIENDISH INTENT guarantees new stories each month; carefully thought out, brilliantly constructed.

For information about this great e-mag, go to: http://www.mtjpub.com/fiendish_intent_e-zine.htm

I cannot recomend this e-magazine enough. In my opinion, it is a wonderful addition to your tickling collection.

Max

don't get me wrong tho, if'n i wasn't so 'po,
I could probably afford food, shelter, and the story collection! :D

Max,

Masterful presentation my friend. I was reaching for my wallet when I realized..."Hey that's our product!"

Despite it all "Scooby" still insists on food & shelter first!The nerve of some people!

Max Rules!!!!

Having read the Rusalka Story in my own copy of Fiendish Intent, I feel my contribution pales in comparison to the Master's....

(Max...you can E-Mail that twenty bucks to me now at DaveWillShlepForMoney @FreeAd.com:D )

Hey, max has skill and prefers to write for his rent. I on the other hand will dance for nickels and moderate forums (still waitin for that check you promised me Myriads :D)

Fiendish Intent

Max, your story was WONDERFUL, as was yours, Dave, and all the rest.

I know Twisted Sister personally, so I can't really judge her work objectively, but let me just say, this e-zine is worth checking out!!!!!

Thank you, one and all!!!

Kim

Rusalki - possible story for Charmed?

Do you think we could get the writers/producers of "Charmed" to give us an hour of Phoebe (Alyssa), Piper (Holly) and Paige (Rose) being abducted and tortured by the Rusalki? Wouldn't that make a great storyline? Or even just one of them, and the other two have to find her before she is tickled to death. I would be willing to pay them to see THAT episode!!!

pr1nceb0b

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back