• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drawing tutorials online?

Lauren Tyler

1st Level Red Feather
One user had posted a link to their apparently now-defunct Yahoo! Group which had some tutorials on how to draw basic shapes, as well as some tickling utensils and what not. I was wondering if anyone knew of any good places to look for drawing tutorials? The web is so vast I don't know where to start!

Hi Larcen

I would suggest a first port of call would be polykarbon.com which has a tutorial section. It isn't a tickle site but you will find lots of info to help you on your way. There are also a bunch of links from that site to other sites with tutorials. There seem to be a lot of manga art tutorials online but that isn't really my thing.

In the main if you want to draw tickling stuff I would look at lots of pics and art and try and identify why particular images appeal to you and work on that. Look at comics, look at how people move, look at pictures in magazines but look with the aim of seeing how what you see can carry over into artwork.

Lastly - practice, practice, practice :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back