• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A true story......

cubaninmiami42

I was about 14 at the time and my mother worked at a very large company i use to go to her job here and there. Here job during the summer always had young students from the near by university. Well one day in July i went to work with her and she went to her floor and placed me in the department where all the young students worked. I quickly noticed which ones had nice feet since they where all wearing sandals and then juss came up with a plan. I went around having everyday small talk and about 6 of them started talking to me about summer work i said for a matter of fact the only summer work i have is for science i told them my teacher made us pull items out of a hat and we had to make a survey about it and write a sort paper. They asked me what my topic was and i told them NERVES. they all said well thats interesting what are you going to do i said i really have no idea i have no back round on nerves besides knowing that they give you feelings. Well threw more small talk they helped me come up with a survey that went like this:

1)Are you Ticklish?
2)If so where?
3) 1-10 how ticklish?
4) test to see level of ticklness. (NO LIE)

so all 6 girls where more then happy to help.

Within 5 mins i had them all bare foot with there feet up n i would juss walk around tickling them. It was the greatest day ever. And o boy where those girls ticklish. I also had a case where i told them in school we were learning about nerves and how massages help and that are teacher had a person come in to teach us how to give massages and i learned how to give foot massages well for about the whole day. I would go girl to girl and sit under their desk with some lotion massaging their gorgous feet, Once again 100% true. It was great and not one word was given to my mom about it. Its nice being little you get away with alot more. If you would like to here some of my other foot incounters let me know.....threw pm or post

Muy bueno

You must be the coolest Cuban since Desi Arnaz. Please share more true stories.

Man, you can get away with so much shit when you're young. Good work

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back