• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first...experience m/f

coral21

TMF Novice
Hello everyone. This is my first time being tied up and tickled, and this is also my first story. I hope you like it. I changed our names in it, and i tried to make it like a story. So it isn't word for word what was said, but ya know, everything is there in the right order. So, this is what happened to me when I was 19 and living in a studio apartment in Winter Park, FL. Oh, and I promise, I'm working on scanning a pic into my comp so I can get it here, but it's tricky, cause I dont have a scanner. So for those of you who don't know me, I promise I'm working on it. Ok, I'll quiet down now. I hope its not too long, Smiles, Coral :)

As Sarah opened the door to her apartment a familiar face greeted her. Mark, her boyfriend, was standing there with flowers. It was a chilly first of April, and as she removed her coat, he presented her with flowers and a kiss.
“See? I told you I had an April fools prank to deliver.” He had a soothing voice that she loved to listen to and she closed her eyes as he kissed her again on the cheek. “Here, let me get that for you,” Mark took her coat and went over to the closet to put it away.
“I’m so glad you’re here!” Sarah laughed. “I had no idea…” She stopped mid sentence and turned around to lock the door. “That is to say, I thought you may stop by, but you didn’t say that you would. Anyway, I was hoping to see you. I rented a movie.” She tossed him the Blockbuster box and skipped to the kitchen. She poured herself lemonade and walked back to the living room. Sitting down in the chair next to the coffee table she asked, “How was your day?”
“Not bad,” he replied, “but my legs are killin me.” He plopped down on her lap.
She giggled and started to rub his back. “Awww, you poor baby…” she was a little sarcastic as she reached around his waist to give him a hug. All of a sudden he sat back against her and pinned her to the chair. “Ooomph! You are one heavy baby, hehe.”
“I’m very sensitive about my weight.” He joked, casually taking a small towel from under the chair.
“Hey! Those are my hand towels from the bathroom.” She said as she noticed the pile under the chair. “What are those doing in here?” She asked.
“I didn’t want to hurt your pretty little wrists and arms.” He said with a shrug. He took the hand towel and wrapped it around her wrist once. Then he pulled some duct tape out from under the chair as well and began to untape the end of it.
“What are you doin?” Sarah asked. She had a pretty good idea what was happening, but she wasn’t sure why. She figured that she’d just let him continue for a little while longer. “What’s this for?”
“It’s April fools day, remember?” He began wrapping the tape around her wrist and the chair armrest. Then he turned around and kissed her on the nose. And she blushed. And he did the same to her other wrist. “I need a few more towels, I’ll be right back.” He told her as he stood up.
“Well, I’ll be right here.” She giggled as she said that. She had never been taped to a chair before, and she was enjoying trying to wiggle out. He taped around the towels, so he didn’t pull at her skin with the tape, however she still couldn’t pull free. She gave up and decided to wait this one out. Obviously he planned this, and she didn’t want to ruin it for him. Besides, she was enjoying it a little. “You’re not gonna make me watch another Die Hard movie again, are you?” She asked as he returned.
“No, I promise.” He grinned as he tossed her an eyeliner pen. Then he started taping her arms just above the elbow to the chair just as he did her wrists.
“You are going to try to do my makeup?” She was surprised. She didn’t expect that. “Well, ok, just don’t cut my hair or anything. And I’m not promising that I won’t run to the shower afterwards!” She giggled. Noticing that he just finished taping up both upperarms, she tried to get out. She pulled side to side but was unable to get anywhere. “Ok, now you got me. Hehe, so now what? Ya gonna just leave me like this?” She giggled as she tried to pull out again. The tape didn’t let up any, and she really was helpless. She sat there looking at him with her puppy dog eyes swinging her legs under the chair.
“No, I don’t have any intention to just leave you here. That wouldn’t be very nice.” He said this with a smirk. Then he bent down and held her left ankle to the chair leg.
She playfully wiggled her legs and pretended to kick him as he taped up her left, then her right ankle just above her light blue ankle socks. “Oh, but tying me up is nice? I think you need to re-read your boyfriends handbook. I don’t think it says anything about tying up your helpless girlfriend.” She was blushing while she said this, and Mark could tell she was somewhat enjoying this.
As he finished with her ankles he went around her and kissed her on the cheek again. When Sarah went to look at him, he covered her eyes with a long piece of fabric used to hold the drapes to the side of the windows. Tying the fabric over her eyes as a blindfold he asked her, “do you remember when I asked if you were ticklish at my house?”
This was a strange question. Sarah didn’t really know how to answer, “Ummm….no. When was this?” She was hoping that he wasn’t getting at what she thought he may have been.
“Mabey a month ago. I remember you saying, ‘yes, but you wouldn’t be able to catch me.’ I think we were watching Oceans Eleven.
“Oh, yeah, I remember that…..why?” Now she was getting nervous. Sarah was ticklish, very ticklish.
“Well, I seem to have caught you.” With that he reached down and tickled her ribs for a few seconds.
“Eeehee…heey! That’s not fair! Hehe, let me out and I wont be upset.” She giggled some more and flipped her hair out of her face.
“I’m sorry, but I love to hear you laugh. I can’t just pass up this opportunity.” He started tickling between her ribs from behind again. Making sure to dig every finger in her sides.
“Eeeeeeheheehe…heeeyy! Don’t tickle meeehheeeee….stopepeehheheeeeee” She couldn’t stop laughing. Sarah tried pulling from left to right and even tried standing up. Nothing worked, she simply had to sit there and laugh.
Mark tickled down her sides and slipped his hands under her shirt. He began lightly scratching her bare tummy and spider-tickled up her sides. “How does this feel?”
“IT TICKLELESHSHEHEHEEEEE!!!” She blurt out between spats of giggles. “Heheeheeheeeeee…eeeeeeheheeeheeee!!!!” Sarah couldn’t even talk because she was laughing so much.
Suddenly Mark stopped. He began rubbing her bare sides under her shirt. “April Fools.” He whispered into her ear and continued to rub her sides and her belly.
“Heehee….heey! I didn’t know you were gonna tickle me! Did you have your fun?” She looked up to where she thought he was, but she couldn’t see anything.
Mark slid his hands all the way up her sides under her shirt, over her sports bra, and left his hands under her arms.
“Mark, no. That’s not funeehheheeee…..please don’t tickle meehehee….” Sarah started giggling just thinking of him tickling her bare underarms. She tried to pull left again to cover up her skin, but she couldn’t. All of a sudden she exploded with laughter, “Eeeeheheehehee…marrheheheheeheheeeeee….it tickleeshshseheheheeheehee!!!”
“Awww…does this tickle?” Mark teased her. He tickled under her arms for a good five minutes. Slowing down for a while and then picking up unexpectedly.
“Eheeehheheeehheee…..plleleheheeheheeasesseeehehee!!” She was going wild. All she could feel was his ten fingers, scratching at her bare underarms. He would tickle in circles and she would try to jump out of the chair and giggle like crazy. “Hheheheheeheeheeheee…..not theerheheheeeheee….ooheheheeee!!!”
Finally he stopped. “You really are bueatiful in your blindfold,” he told her and kissed her on the cheek again. Then he bent down to untape her right foot.
Sarah couldn’t move. This had been undoubtedly the worst 15 min of her life. “That was totally not fair!!” She managed to blurt out as Mark finished with her right ankle.
Mark pulled up a chair across from his ticklish girlfriend and sat down, picking up her foot and placing it in his lap. He didn’t say anything, he just slid one hand up her pant leg and lightly tickled behind her knee.
“Heeheee….I thought you were doneehee….” She couldn’t help giggling. The backs of her knees were very sensitive. Just then, however, she realized her situation. “Heeeehee…Mark!! Let me out now!!” She tried kicking her leg away from him, but couldn’t get any leverage.
“What’s with the change of tone, my dear?” He asked inquisitively. He slipped one finger down the side of her gym shoe and wiggled it a little, causing Sarah to try and yank her foot away. He could hear her asking him not to tickle her feet. He had heard it all before, though, and this time she really couldn’t do anything about it. He untied her lace and loosened her shoe so that he could get his left hand between her shoe and her foot.
“Ohh…Mark. You can’t do this. This isn’t nice at all, you know my feet are ticklish!” She was squirming from left to right, pulling as hard as she could at the tape. The tape didn’t break. As she wiggled her foot, her shoe became looser and looser.
Mark began ticking either side of her socked foot while holding it in his lap. Up and down from either side of her heel to the middle of her foot. It wasn’t hard for him to hold he foot still because of the advantage he had over her.
“Marrheheeehee….not my feeheheeheeeeett!!! Eeheheheeheeheeeheee….” She was beside herself once more. Thrown into a giggling fit she clenched her fists and tried with everything she had to break free. “Sstheheheeheeheeee…..oooohehehheeheeee”
Slipping her shoe completely off he lightly tickled under her toes with his right hand. He would scratch lightly at every toe and go back and do it again. This produced another mass of giggles from his cute little victim.
Sarah wiggled her toes and scrunched them together trying to block out the feeling of his fingers tormenting her ticklish digits. “Eeeeeeeeheheeee..not thereheheheeeheeheee…..!!!” Her eyes were watering up and she could feel her cheeks tighten up from all of the smiling and laughing she was doing.
Mark stopped and rubbed the balls of her foot for a while. “How ya feelin?” He casually asked.
“I hate you…” Sarah replied with a small smile across her lips.
“Well that’s not very nice,” Mark said. “After I went through all of this trouble to make you laugh too. I suppose you need to learn a lesson on curtiosy…” He began to lightly tug at her sock, just at the tip of her big toe.
“No! I’m sorry…oh, don’t tickle me again….pleeheheess….” Se was rudly interrupted with a finger up her sole. Sarah stopped fighting and tried to look as pathetic as possible, hoping to get pity from her boyfriend.
Mark slowly pulled her sock around her heel, and traced circles on her pink flesh with his index finger. Holding her toes so her foot wouldn’t move, he began talking very slowly while he tormented her with his soft strokes. “Now, are you sorry?”
“Eeheheeheee…yeesshehee…I’m Sorryeyeheheehee….” She was giggling out of contol again, trying to pull her foot away.
“I don’t think you are yet…” He began pulling the sock some more. He heard Sarah begin to protest, but then quiet down into her giggling state again. He uncovered her foot slowly to allow her time to think of what was going to happen. After what seemed like hours to Sarah he pulled her last bit of protection up over her bare toes.
The air was cold and this made her feel even more vulnerable. All she could do was sit there blindfolded and wait for the tickling to start.
“Now are you sorry?” Mark asked again. He used his nails to tickle lightly up her sole and under her toes while he held her foot with his other hand.
“Eeeeeeeehheheheeeheee…eyeeyeesssheheheeheehee….Oooeoeheheheheheeee!!!!” She couldn’t even wiggle her toes. She clenched her fists over the hand rail of the chair and tried to squeeze out the sensation, but she couldn’t.
Mark tickled the tops of her toes now and in between as he held her in his lap. He could feel her muscles pulling in her leg but he was stonger than she was. “I suppose I believe you, but we need to make sure. Just a few more minutes.” He tickled even faster now as he used all ten nails to scratch and prod her ticklish toes and ankle.
“Eeeeeeehheheheehheee…I’m sorrheheheeheeee…No mOreheheheeeheeeee!!!!” Sarah was a wreck. She had not been tickled that often, and now to be tied down and tickled on her bare foot was an experience she had never experienced. “Nooeheheheeeee…My feheheheheeeeheeheeetthehee…”
Mark stopped and put her foot down. Then he started untaping her other ankle.
“Oh, no, not again. I’m sorry, really. I’m not mad, but my feet are really ticklish.” Sarah started begging to be let out. She wasn’t upset, or hurt, she actually kinda liked it, but she had had enough.
“Don’t worry,” Mark replied. With that he continued to untape her. He then carried her over to the couch and laid her down. Pulling off her right shoe and then slipping on her left sock. Right before he did, though, he kissed the tip of her big toe. Then he sat down next to the couch and asked, “So, what kind of movie did you rent again?”

Your photo!

Hey Coral21, I just saw your pic in the members section. WOW!, you're hot! :woot:

Hello....thanks for your reply. Nobody posted anything at first and i thought that I did a bad job. I'm really not a good writer, but I gave it a good shot i thought. Oh, I did meen to mention though, about the eyeliner brush. My bf found it while untying me (he had forgot about it) and decided to use it later. But thats a whole nother story. Take care :) coral

Wonderful story, Coral21! :D Sounds like you had a lot of fun ;) :D And I agree with the previous poster, your pic is beautiful :)

Awesome Story...

That was a great story Coral and you did a great job of telling it too. I also agree with the guys in the posts above, you're a fox! Anyways, you must have a very lucky boyfriend. I live in Winter Park too so if things don't work out with you two...Holla at ya boy!
Peace!

Saw your pictur too. Like the others before me said, Your very beautiful and did great telling your experiance!

I also live in Florida, Palm Coast to be exact. I plan to attend UCF soon, and was just in Winter Park visiting my friend who lives in the Sun Key Apartment complex on Golden Rod and Univeristy.

Just thought we had something in common, locational wise, and we could chat. If you have yahoo messenger, messege me sometime at Jbouzas73 or AIM at Jameo73.

~Ravada

Very nice

Especially for your first attempt. Very well written. So can you answer the queastion we all REALLY want to know? What will he do to you on Halloween???

Very nicely done, indeed. Where did your boyfriend get the idea to use the socks and tape? Is he a part of the community, too?

Coral, that is PERFECT storytelling for true stories. That is my goal whenever I write my true tickling tales-just most of them happened a long, long time ago, so it is very hard for me to remember them. In other words, you are doing better than me. GREAT GREAT JOB. Great detail on everything, just awesome.

'And for those other guys-HOW DO YOU SEE HER PICTURE? I can't seem to find it. Please assist me.

Pimpster,

Her picture is in the TMF Member Pictures Forum. Her entry is the nineteenth from the top. And they're right, she looks like a model.

Great experience, Coral, and the best thing was that it was true. These guys are right, you are amazing looking. The guy who tickled you is a lucky man!

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back