• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Call to Arms (sort of)

Scooby112211

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey guys. Remember Dominique Moceanu? You know, the gymanst girl. Yeah. Her. Stop looking at me funny. She's over 18 now. Anyway, on her website www.dominique-moceanu.com there's an Ask Dom section. For the last 20-some years I've been tryin to get the question asked, even creating and using multiple e-mail addy's to accomplish it. It hasn't worked yet. But with enough e-mails of a similar nature, I think it could easily be asked.
So all you guys have to do is ask her where she is ticklish, something like that.
Send it to: [email protected]

Thanks a lot guys, I really appreciate your help.

yeah i remember her and i used to wonder if she was ticklish.......the mail has been sent!

thanks guys! I really appreciate it...i think i'll copy this to the Discussions forum too ;)

She's just over 18 now, yet you've been asking the question for the last 20-something years? That would be an EXTREME pedophile, and if that's been your goal for the last 20-something years, that would be extremely disappointing. At least this one is "of age" now, instead of a young lady like Mandy Moore, which could get this forum shut down immediately.

...now this just amuses me.
I've been asking before conception, as you can see i'm an extreme pedophile, hell i like them when they're still a single-cell! ;)

<marquee>kidding...as always...</marquee>

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back