• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Amber Tamblyn...

Adam

1st Level Indigo Feather
Sorry guys, no confirmation. I just want to know if miss "Joan of Arcadia" is ticklish. I adore her. Any thoughts? :)

Certinaly not a confermation of the actress ticklishness... however the Pilot of JOA had a breif tickling scene with her. It looked good... obviously it could have been acting since that is what actors do, but this tidbit might prove somewhat useful.

Yeah, I actually saw that, which is kinda what inspired me to post. She had a nice reaction, faked or not. :)

When she was younger on General Hospital, There was a scene where she had run away with Lucky. When they got home and found Emily's adopted father in the hospital, there was discussion of how and where they were. Then Alan and another reached and tickled her sides. Emily(Amber) squeeled, screamed "Oh, NO!" and collapsed into giggles.
She was obviousley very ticklish and cast members took advantage of the young teen.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back