• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

recent mind-blowing tickle sighting (true)

edv

TMF Regular
"Okay so a Irish-fillipino guy walks into a bar......" Hello once again sports fans. It's me edv your roving eyewitness tickling reporter. It has indeed been quite a while since I had anything to report, but boy have I got one for you today. In fact if I were reading this, I would probably think it was too good to be true. Hell, I was THERE and I thought it was too good to be true. lol Anyway, this actually happened about 3 weeks ago at a sports bar right across from Camden yards in B-more.

A friend of mine from out of town was visiting and we went to this bar to see a mutual friend who happened to be bartending. ;) As we settled in and ordered afew cocktails, it was hard not to notice this rather rowdy group of folks who looked like they probably worked together. There were a 3 or 4 pretty hot girls who looked to be about 25 or so, and then there were like a bunch of older guys ranging in age from mid 20's to mid 40's. They got my attention almost immediatley as there was a blonde sitting on this older italian guy's lap and she kept yelping and laughing as if she was being goosed or something, but I didn't reallly havve a good view. After a few minutes of this I stopped trying to see what was going on and joined in the conversation w/my friends catching up on each other and stuff. Luckily for me at this point the conversation turned to fishing and I started to lose interest. Just at this point I heard more shrieking and yelping. But this time the laughter was much more ticklish sounding. I turned my head to the other end of the bar to investigate the source of this laughter, and what I saw truely shocked me into a state of disbelief. One of the girls was kind of hanging on to the edge of the bar laughing, yelping and HOPPING AROUND trying not to lose her balance. I couldn't see what was going on behind her at all but I'm thinking someones GOT to be tickling her.
So it was kind of awkward but I just HAD to get up and see what was going on. What I saw was better than I could have ever imagined. The girl was bout 5'5 and had light brownish hair. Her face resembled that of Celine Dion, but in a cute college kind of way. And the middle aged Italian guy was just sitting there tickling this poor girl's bare foot that he had completely locked in his arms! He had her shoe and sock sitting right next to him on the bench and he was just semi-casually tickling away as this girl went nuts and just could not get away from him. She was hopping around and trying to grab onto the edge of the bar for leverage, but it was no use. I mean...he REALLY had her good. She kept hopping up on the barstool with her one free knee and trying to pull herself to freedom to no avail. She was no longer shrieking now. She was screaming bloody murder. The guy kept switching from the classic one finger technique, to the famous four-finger scrabble. I just stood there with my jaw on the floor trying to look casual like I was trying to see what was going on in the game that was on the tv above them. Her screams and pleas for mercy were absolutley spectacular at this point. Btw this seemed to be rather common behavior for these folks because everyone was just going about thier buisness despite the fact that this girl was in hysterics. He finally relented after a solid 5 minutes or so, after making her make many silly promises. He then teased her by not giving her shoe and sock back. It was just so incredibly sexy to see this girl sittling there all flushed, with one tennis shoe and sock on and one foot bare. She was too wiped out to even fight with him about it at first, so she just stayed there on the barstool like that for a good 20 minutes which was when they left. I walked back over and rejoined my friends a CHANGED man.lol

So thats it. That scene has been stuck in my mind for a few weeks. I figured I should relay it to you all while it was still somewhat fresh. Hope you liked it. Thats all sports fans.

Peace

Ed

Sometimes you what wouldn't imagine can happen

Being self-conscious about my tickling passion, I always try to get girls alone before making my move. But some ticklers so wonderfully cannot care less who is watching, and that seemed to be the case in what you witnessed, Ed. More power to that guy. I wish I had his nerve.

Even more :confused: surprising: how their friends tuned them out. I guess those folks were not TMF members. But then, some people just can't shut up. I've even noticed people yakking it up at funerals, such blabbermouths are some. So maybe their friends were simply that type, folks whose lips flap 24/7.

Yeah, I don't know if I would have the guts to tickle someone like that in such a public place. Maybe if they were into it too? I think I would feel like the whole place was watching me tickle her. Although I definitely would have moved to watch if someone else was doing it.

Cool post Edv

>Yeah, I don't know if I would have the guts to tickle someone like that in such a public place.

Hell, Merman, that's how I MET my girlfriend. She tried to start a tickle fight with me at a Renaissance festival and ended up with her ankles trapped firmly in my grip, feet at my (lack of) mercy. I think I'd nearly tickled her to death by the end.

~FTKL

No way! Wow, now that's a cool way to meet. Hats off to you, buddy! (and shoes off to your girlfriend.) :D

Hell, Merman, that's how I MET my girlfriend. She tried to start a tickle fight with me at a Renaissance festival and ended up with her ankles trapped firmly in my grip, feet at my (lack of) mercy. I think I'd nearly tickled her to death by the end.

~FTKL [/B][/QUOTE]

Yep, funny isn't it?! Most of the world sees tickling as an inconsequential form of teasing and playing. To the vast majority tickling in public is no big deal.

Then again, those guys don't appreciate tickling as much as we do. ;)

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back