• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Picture of the week - 7/26/2004

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
http://tinypic.com/zqsh

Funny story about that picture.

It was in a series in the old Tied & Tickled if I remember correctly.

The 'lee in this picture bears a very striking resemblance to a girl I knew in high school (and am still friends with to this day). She was/is exquisitely ticklish everywhere. This series always reminds me a particular night when we were just hanging out.

Her mother's house had all the tv's and entertainment stuff in the basement. On the main floor was the kitchen and a sitting room with piano and such. We often just hung out in that room and talked and goofed off. On this evening it was just the two of us...and she was sitting on my lap, just talking. At some point I decided it would be a good idea to tickle her (surprise!) and she flopped backwards so her back was on my knees, her head was on the couch and her legs were draped over the other end of the couch. Naturally this allowed me to tickle her midsection pretty good. In fact it was the first time I ever heard her ask me to stop! LOL! So as I'm teasing her about being so ticklish I lift her shirt enough to see her pudgy belly and start prodding it pretty good. She eventually rolled off my legs and ended up on the floor. I followed and was laying next to her tickling her ribs while she tried to crawl away! LOL! Evenutally I had mercy and she laid there catching her breath! Thank goodness for those times because she never complained and seemed to love the attention! So those pictures like the one above always remind me of that night!

~ toyou

Ah yes, the good old days. I remember those too.

Nice flashback, T.Y.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back