• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True story: Mistress Kassandra, Footloose

Em Es

4th Level Yellow Feather
Thursday, July 8, 2004, I had my seventh tickling session with dream girl Mistress Kassandra. http://mistress_kassandra.tripod.com/

It is a one o’clock appointment at Angel Stern's of New York City. Mistress Kassandra enters and we chat for a moment. Sensing the moment to begin the session, with an embarrassed smile Kassandra asks, “Do you want me to leave the room and come back to start, or should we just start?” As I smile back, telling her that won’t be necessary, I realize we both see how this is just :jester: a little silly. Kinky and sexy, yes, but silly, too.

The role-play begins.

Mistress Kassandra asks me, “I seem to remember you mentioning wanting to make more money, so you can see little old me more often! Any luck?”

I say, “Mistress Kassandra, I was just about to tell you. I’m actually moonlighting here at Angel Stern’s, doing security.”

Mistress Kassandra congratulates me. I thank her and say, “The boss noticed the mistresses getting lax about the rules. So I’m here to make sure the other girls and you shape up.”

Smiling, Mistress Kassandra says, “Oh, she’s only blowing off steam. I just hope there’s no rule against :devil: taking your clothes off and tickling you!”

Mistress Kassandra pushes me onto the bondage bed. Climbing on top of me, she :tickle: tickles me as she removes my clothes. We tickle fight and Kassandra gets the best of me, doing an especially good job on my feet. She strips me down to my thong and I somehow manage to get her shoes off.

Knowing what I want to see, Mistress Kassandra smiles, saying, “I’m pretty warmed up. I better take this robe off.”

Stepping off the bondage bed, Mistress Kassandra removes her robe. She looks as :wub: lovely as ever in matching bra and thong panties. Saving me the breath of asking, Kassandra slowly turns 360 degrees two or three times.

Next I get off the bed. :illogical Mistress Kassandra wonders what I’m doing.

“Listen to this,” I say, playing the song “Love To Love You Baby” by Donna Summer on the stereo.

:xpulcy: Her face lighting up, Mistress Kassandra says, “You remembered I like this song!”

Ever soulful, Mistress Kassandra starts dancing, her svelte body in harmony with the music. The song takes her away. Lost in the beat, she closes her eyes as she moves about.

Opening her eyes, Mistress Kassandra sees me approach her. From the look on my face, she knows I’m not asking her to dance with me.

“Mistress Kassandra,” I say as I point to the wall, “didn’t you see the sign?”

Reading the sign aloud, Mistress Kassandra says, “’House rule: Mistresses may NOT dance, per New York City’s Rudolph Ghouliani ordinance. Violators must either FORFEIT THEIR SHIFT or have the security guard TICKET you.’”

Mistress Kassandra says, “Oh, why did you have to put the music on? You know that song gets me going! Well, there’s no way I’m giving up my shift today, so I guess I’ll take the other penalty.”

As she steps to the stereo to turn the dance music off, Mistress Kassandra asks, “How much is the ticket, anyway?” With her back to me, she does not see me step towards the sign.

I ask, “What do you mean, ‘how much, ‘ Mistress Kassandra? I think you should have read the sign more carefully.”

Mistress Kassandra approaches the sign to see it says:

“’House rule: Mistresses may NOT dance, per New York City’s Rudolph Ghouliani ordinance. Violators must either FORFEIT THEIR SHIFT or have the security guard TICKLE you.’”

:shock: Mistress Kassandra gasps, “TICKLE me?”

I lead Mistress Kassandra to the neck/arm stocks, which are mounted on the bondage bed footboard. She hastily suggests a bribe.

“Listen,” Mistress Kassandra says, removing her bra and motioning to her sumptuous nipples. “Could we just make it the ticket if the penalty includes, shall we say, two ‘points?’”

Mistress Kassandra’s :rotate: beautiful breasts momentarily distract me. Nonetheless, as I open the stocks, Kassandra realizes even her mouth-watering melons can’t save her now.

I lock Mistress Kassandra in by the neck and wrists. Then I cuff her ankles together to limit mobility. Approaching her from behind, it’s open season on Kassandra’s armpits, torso, hips, legs and rear end! That lovely posterior must be magnetized, as it draws my fingertips. That is, when I’m not tickle-torturing her buttocks with my soft-bristle toothbrushes! (Regular toothbrush use really does guarantee a great smile.) Kassandra sways a little but she can’t do anything to deflect my tickling touch!

I scamper onto the bed, just to see Mistress Kassandra’s face as I tickle her breasts and stomach. Maybe I am paying for her time and effort, but I still feel like a king, having this woman for my playmate.

Back behind her, it’s tough to pull hands away from :smilelove that ticklish behind. But since Mistress Kassandra can’t see what’s coming, the element of surprise adds to the fun when I switch the tickles from her rump to her hips or ribs!

Just as I wonder if the stocks are getting too uncomfortable, Mistress Kassandra hints that it’s time to change positions. I already have one planned.

I have Mistress Kassandra climb on the bed and rest on her back. I cuff her wrists together and tie them down to the headboard. Cuffing her ankles together, I tie her feet in the air, running a rope from the top of the bed frame. She’s “L” shaped now. “L” as in Lovely. “L” as in Laughter.

Last tickling session http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=45306, Mistress Kassandra dodged my attempts to tongue-tickle her armpits when I had her arms suspended overhead. But today she’s flat on her back. Less wriggle room!

“Stop, stop,” Mistress Kassandra begs as I lick her underarms, “I hate that.” After several ticklish licks of each armpit, I wonder if her begging is part of the play or if she means it.

I move up to her feet, then down her legs. But no matter where I tickle her, that sumptuous rear end keeps beckoning my fingertips.

I realize Mistress Kassandra stood for several minutes as I tickled her and now has her legs in the air. Lest I overtax those lovely gams, I reposition Kassandra to the diver position by re-tying her cuffed legs to the footboard. She struggles as I tickle her all over, actually wriggling onto her stomach. While I had not planned to have Mistress Kassandra face down, I go with the flow. Her behind looks so damn cute, I tickle it again. But rather than concentrate my tickles on her lower buttocks, now I get a ticklish reaction out of Kassandra’s upper backside, where her cheeks meet the small of her back.

Damn, what fun.

Alas, a short while later I sense Mistress Kassandra has had enough tickling.

“You sure tickled me like crazy,” Mistress Kassandra says as I free her.

Noticing a piece of paper on the floor, Mistress Kassandra says, “I’d better pick that up! I don’t need the boss to get mad at me for violating litter laws next.”

Picking up the paper, Mistress Kassandra reads it:

“’House rule: Mistresses may NOT dance, per New York City’s Rudolph Ghouliani ordinance. Violators must either FORFEIT THEIR SHIFT or have the security guard TICKET you.’”

Turning to the sign on the wall, which lists the second punishment as “TICKLE you,” :wow: Mistress Kassandra realizes what’s up. When her back was turned, I switched signs so she’d think her eyes tricked her. But it was me who tricked Mistress Kassandra!

“You made the whole thing up,” Mistress Kassandra says, smiling. “Another scam! You knew I liked that song and that I couldn’t help but to dance to it. You set me up! You’re
not the Angel Stern’s security guard! And the boss has no such house rule, does she?!”

Mistress Kassandra charges me, saying, “You’ve had it now!”

Pushing me on the bondage bed, Mistress Kassandra tickles me, making me roll about. It seems each time we wrestle-tickle, Kassandra’s defeating me more soundly.

But after a few minutes, Mistress Kassandra stops, saying, “Tickling isn’t punishment enough for you. Now you’re going to worship my feet!

Mistress Kassandra rests on her back as :Kiss1: I kiss, lick and nibble her toes, soles and ankles. For good measure, my mouth tastes the tops of her feet.

Before I can enjoy this too long, Mistress Kassandra commands, “Now you’re going to worship my ass!”

Mistress Kassandra stands alongside the bed and has me kneel on the floor. :justlips: I kiss her delightful derriere. When I start working my teeth and tongue, :whip: Kassandra pulls my hair, admonishing me for overstepping her bounds. You could say we are eating one another’s ass, albeit one figuratively, the other literally. Yes, Kassandra and I are chewing each other out.

Finally, Mistress Kassandra says, “I guess we’re even. But there’s one last thing. I want you to put on a show for me.”

I remove my thong and lay on my back. Mistress Kassandra climbs over me so her beautiful behind is :bowing: just inches from my face. As I masturbate, I use my free hand to fondle her bottom and play with her feet.

Upping the ante, Mistress Kassandra :woot: pushes her behind in my face. My lips have no choice but to kiss her soft, sweet cheeks.

:blush: The ecstasy of Mistress Kassandra’s charms is, at the same time, agony. My will to last loses out to my urge to ejaculate, both for the closeness of her.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for sharing your session with the wonderful Mistress Kassandra with us, Em Es. :D

I really hate it, too, when the phone woman messes up and overbooks. :(

How about a "satellite" dungeon in New Jersey?

Thanks, Milagros. I have since edited out the text to which your reply refers. Sorry for the confusion. I should not have mentioned anything that what was not pertinent to the session.

Speaking of New York's finest, how is it going with Mistress Zara? Any sessions you plan to share on the TMF?

Last edited:
I will see her this week, before she goes away on a vacation. Just a routine session, nothing new to write about. Then there will be a gap of three weeks, and I won't see her again until past the middle of August.

I noticed on her website that Mistress Kassandra will be away for over a month.

Happy anniversary Homey...

XOXO,
Marge ;)

Sorry MS Cassandra....

Cassandra will probably hate me for tell you all, but she has this spot that she cant stand being tickled for more than 1 second... she goes absolutely nuts!!

Its about 1 away from the pelvic bone, toward the front of the body.

Re: Sorry MS Cassandra....

Brooklyn said:
Cassandra will probably hate me for tell you all, but ...

Not as much as Mistress Kassandra will hate you for spelling her name with a "C". :p :p :p

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back