• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ashley Olsen ticklish!!

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
As "reported" at E! Online.com
"Ashley Olsen, weaving in and out of quasi-chic furniture shops like Kreiss, busting up a spicy sale. Melrose Avenue. West Hollywood. Perhaps furnishing your New Yawk pad, Ash-babe?
A tall, scruffy dude was by A.O.'s side, flirtatiously tickling her tender spots, while the frosh duo trekked toward Urth Caffe, too hip. Sporting a cazh pompadour ponytail and green-tinted specs, Ashley playfully squirmed outta his reach, lovin' every attention-drippin' second of it. With subdued intentions were..."

Follow the link..
http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Awful/cauth/Archive2004/040722e.html
You might have to get a free membership...

Great find! Well, if one of them is ticklish, the other one's will also be ticklish there, or what do you think?
Are twins ticklish at the same places?

They're fraternal twins, not identical, so no more alike than two non-twin sisters. :D

There was a post a few years back when the Twins were minors( I know I feel guilty also)saying In a Ashley Olsen Interview she admitted to being ticklish are her sides and her feet. Mary-Kate Also admitted being ticklish under her arms and when you squeeze her knees.

milagros317 said:
They're fraternal twins, not identical, so no more alike than two non-twin sisters. :D

I always thought they were identical...

milagros--

You're too funny...so just how much MORE identical would "IDENTICAL" twins be??? Maybe you meant that they aren't clones...

dig dug

Genetically speaking, fraternal twins have the expected value of their degree of consanguinity equal to 1/2, the same as any siblings. Fraternal twins can be, and often are, one girl and one boy.

Identical twins have degree of consanguinity 1, the same that you would have with your clone.

Hey milagros!

Let me be perfectly clear: The Olsen twins are indentical twins.

All the best,

dig dug

dig dug dog said:
Hey milagros!

Let me be perfectly clear: The Olsen twins are indentical twins.

All the best,

dig dug

Let me be even more clear...they are NOT indentical twins and the older they get the more you can tell they are not the same.
They are faternal even though they look indentical!

hey...i think i actually read somwhere that they are fraternal twins....i am actually a fraternal twin...and we look exactly alike...no one believes us when we say that we are fraternal...but who knows...thats just what the high paid doctors told us...lol

tommytikl--

How do you know they are fraternal? I was basing myself on the fact that they look identical--or as identical as identical twins look, which is never absolutely identical.

I have not noticed a growing difference between them, unless you mean the choices in hair, make-up, clothing, diet, etc., they have made.

dig dug

for one thing one is four inches taller than the other they are not identical twins they are faturnal

Who cares, they're both ticklish.

Fraternal - Born at same time, 2 seperate eggs
Identical - Born at same time, 1 egg seperated into two.

I've also experienced tickling twins years and years ago, they were not ticklish in the same spots. One was ticklish on her feet, the other was not.

There was a post a few years back when the Twins were minors( I know I feel guilty also)saying In a Ashley Olsen Interview she admitted to being ticklish are her sides and her feet. Mary-Kate Also admitted being ticklish under her arms and when you squeeze her knees.

Very cute spots, Ashleys feet just ask for a tickling :).

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back