• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Trek Voyager (FFF/FFF) Excellent spy story even if you don't like the series.

angrygreek

TMF Poster
Star Trek Voyager tickling (FFF/ FFF) Feet

Story #3

New writer, feedback is encouraged.

Star Date 27386.4

The starship voyager had entered in to the hostile space of a matriarchal society. This alien race, called the Amazons by the crew of voyager, though the Elckits is their formal designation, is a race of humanoids in which the females are the dominant gender. They were as large as the average human male. They met voyager on normal circumstances. But the delegation that was sent to meet voyager was actually a delegation of spies sent to steal sensitive information about voyager. Luckily, voyager was able to follow their ship to their home world, which is where they are now, orbiting this world.

"We will send a covert away team down there to retrieve the plans." The captain said to all the senior staff in a meeting in the observation lounge.

"Captain, the civilization is of lesser technology then us, they won't break the encryption and they are no threat to us." Lt. Tom Paris responded to the captain's statement.

"I'm not worried about them Mr. Paris, but they can sell that information to anyone in the delta quadrant. Then we will be susceptible wherever we go." Janeway answered.

"May I make one suggestion then, captain?" Seven of Nine spoke out confidently.

"Always." replied Captain Janeway.

"I think that since we are dealing with a matriarchal society, the away team should be all female, so that it may be even more covert." suggested Seven.

"That is an excellent idea Seven. It will be you and I, as well as Lt. Torres." Captain Janeway responded.

"I must protest captain; you should not go down to the surface." Chakotay interrupted in his dutiful tone.

"It is noted Commander but I will still partake in this mission." The captain answered.

Several hours passes in preparation.

All three female officers met in the transporter room in normal Starfleet clandestine garb. Black pants and shirt with a toque and black boots.

"Captain, the plans are probably in their main military installation. This would be in the city of Garis. We will transport you to co-ordinates 200 meters east of the installation. These cloak suits should keep you invisible. It is night down there, you should use the light conditions to your advantage. You will not have communicators because they could potentially scan them and blow your cover. We will beam you up in 6 hours whether or not you have the plans." Tuvok said as he briefed them.

They stepped on the transporter pads and were beamed to the spot.

They were invisible and walked to the installation. They climbed the walls and landed on the other side undetected.

"We should probably knock out a guard and interrogate them for information when we get inside." Lt. Torres said.

"Good thinking, Lt." Janeway responded.

They moved toward the building itself evading several guards. Finally they walked to a basement window and opened it. They all crawled into it and into the room below. There was one guard at the far end of this long rectangular room. She was large about 6'2" and wearing what resembled a 20th century earth army uniform with green fatigue pants, and large clunky black tie-up boots. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, was buff and looked like an American Gladiator. They group, who could see themselves through special eyewear used, easily subdued the guard. They tied her up to a chair, her torso was tied to the back of the chair with her arms pinned to her sides. Her thighs were also tied to the chair and her legs were tied to the legs. She awoke from a well placed pinch by Seven. The group turned off their cloak to reveal themselves to the subdued guard.

"Where are the plans to voyager??" The captain demanded.

"I won't talk to you pathetic humans." The guard said.

"Captain may I suggest to exploit a weakness in order to get the needed information." Seven interjected.

"Any suggestions?" The captain said inquisitively.

"Well captain, I am reading a huge collection of nerves at the bottom of the feet, similar to humans yet a much larger amount. I believe that we can manipulate these nerve endings to give an unwanted response." Seven suggested.

"You mean tickle them??" Torres blurted out.

"Precisely, Lt.." Seven answered.

"That sounds good Seven, it is not inhumane and will leave no evidence." The captained nodded as she said this. "I will administer it though."

"No, not that, please no." The guard cried.

"Looks like we hit a nerve captain, so to speak." Seven said.

The captain began to undo the laces of the large boots. First the right one came off, and then the left. This left some very large socked feet with toes wiggling. The captained peeled off the socks to show large size 10 feet. She had smooth soles, wiggling toes and no polish on the feet.

"Ok, where are the plans for voyager at, I ask you one last time." The captain demanded.

"No I won't tell." She responded stronger than before with mostly false bravado.

The captain dragged her nails along the large soles of the woman who immediately burst out in insane laughter.

"NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHHAHAHHA, PLEEEEEAAAASSEEEEE."

"Tell us where they are!!" Janeway insisted.

The captain changed her method of attack to include figure 8s on the right foot and then scratching the base of the two on the left.

"NOHAHHAHAHA III WWWOOONNTTT TEEELLLLLL HAHAHHHAHA."

Janeway undeterred decided to get help. Lt. Torres started to tickle the long toes of the woman while Janeway continued with figure 8s. Torres was scratching both sides of every toe and in the creases sending the guard into agony.

"HAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHAHHH."

Finally the guard broke down.

"OOKKKKK, ILLLLLL TALLLKKKKKHAHAHAHAHA."

"Well talk." Janeway said.

"It would be in a room in the basement. A room marked something intel or something. That's all I know." The guard said in a panic.

With that Seven knocked her out again with a nerve pinch.

"All right let's get going into the basement." Janeway instructed.

What these three ladies did not know though was that the guard was able to trip a silent alarm from a beacon in her pocket. The base was now aware of their threat and they would be easy pickens for the guards.

"I think the stairs would be our best bet." Lt. Torres stated.

"I agree." Seven nodded.

They opened the doors to the stairs and went down them. This unauthorized door opening was caught on camera and a squad of guards was following them and a squad of guards was waiting for them in the basement. When they opened the door to the basement, the squad of guards was right there.

"Hands up!!!" The leader of the squad said.

They tried to turn back but their escape was cut off by another squad.

Finally they gave up as their cloak suits were useless due to the thermovision goggles of the guards detecting them as heat presence. They turned them off and put their hands up. Immediately they were hit in the back of theirs heads with guns and rendered unconscious.

They awoke an hour later at relatively the same time. They were alone in a generic room secured in a very peculiar way. They were in a case, face down, that was parallel to the ground. This was like a magician's box but not boxy, it was much rounder. Their arms were pinned to their sides. Their heads stuck out one end and their feet the other although it was only through one hole instead of two. Also this box was suspended from the ceiling about 5 feet off the ground. The captain was in the middle of the other two ladies.

"Seven any ideas on getting us out of here?" Janeway asked.

"No, captain we seemed to be stuck at the moment." Seven replied as she examined her surroundings, noticing a screen in front of her face and a door a door as she strained to look up.

Just as she finished talking, the door swung open and three ladies entered the room. The two were normal sized for this planet about, 6 and 6'2". The third, the middle one was much larger. She was about 6 inches larger and stood a gargantuan 6'6". The 6'2" lady was black and very beautiful. The shortest one was Asian, with pale skin and dark hair. The largest one in the middle was white with dark hair and looked Spanish by human standards.

"It seems that you have been sent to retrieve the plans to your ship. Your coming is a blessing to us because we can not analyze the plans. Your encryption codes are to complex for us. But now that you guys are here, you can tell us how to do it." The Spanish lady explained.

"We will never tell you anything." Janeway said trying to be as strong as possible.

"Oh how rude of me though. I must introduce my self and my friends. I am Maria, the head guard and torturer of this facility. To my right we have Natasha, and to my right the always fair skinned Lilian. I expected such a response, that is why I have set you up as you are. You will be tortured for the information." Maria said.

"We can cope with that." Torres responded.

"Yes well it seems you are already well acquainted with our method of torture, it is the ancient art of nerve manipulation." Maria clarified.

"You will tickle us then?" Seven answered to the large woman.

"Yes, exactly, we have scanned your feet through your shoes and found all of the to be adequate in sensitivity so none of you shall be left out.We have also given you two things, one is a nervous system amplifier to make you even more susceptible and a screen so that you can watch your feet being tickled."

All the three federation officers looked in disbelief. These three very strong and independent women would be broken down by a child's torture. They are very embarrassed at this point but stand their ground.

"We can take it." Janeway shouted as the torturers moved toward their feet.

"Ya, no tickling will make me break." Torres added.

The torturers each picked a woman. Natasha chose the half Klingon Lt. Torres. Maria chose the captain, and that left Seven in the very capable hands of Lillian. They all began to unzip the boots of the women. They took off the boots leaving the socked feet of all three women. Then they peeled off the black socks of each to leave three wiggling pairs of bare feet exposed to the torturers. Lt. Torres had size 7 feet that were creamy white soles that were very smooth and ticklish everywhere, like most Klingon women. Seven of Nine had smooth size 11 soles with a touch of pink in the sole, long toes that were her most ticklish part. Captain Janeway also had wrinkled white size 9s, that were wide and she had a very ticklish instep. Neither woman had nail polish. The torturers rolled out a table to the middle of them full of toys to tickle with. They all first took some string and tied the big toes of their captives together. They also turned on the screens so that each woman could watch her soles being tickled. Each woman decided on a different tool for the job. Natasha decided on a vibrating object similar to a tooth brush for the job on Bilana Torres. Lilian chose her perfectly manicured fingernails for Seven and Maria had a stiff bird's feather for the captain.

"One more chance to give us the information." Maria said.

"Never!!" the Captain said.

"Alright here it goes." Maria said.

First Natasha fired up the vibrating toothbrush and applied it to Bilana's instep. She immediately burst out into laughter and watching it as it happened made it far worse.

"HAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, pleaseenoooooo."

As this was going on Lilian, the large Asian lady began to scratch the soles of Seven of Nine. She started at the heels. This made Seven's face turn red as she tried to contain her laughter. She had not been tickled since she was a little kid and did not realize how ticklish she really was. Lilian then started with the figure 8s on the instep of each foot and this was far too much for Seven. Her ridiculous grin gave way to an open mouth and finally she burst out in laughter.

"NOOOOOHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHHHAHAH, sstttttooooooppppppp."

Maria began with the feather, she caressed the captain's soles. From top to bottom and then side to side, alternating. This made the captain's wrinkled soles spasm as much as they could and a smirk was coming over her face. The captain was a tough target to break. Maria then started to go in between in each toe with the feather in her left hand. At the same time, she took her right hand and with the first two fingers tickled the insteps of both feet. This was more than the captain could handle and the strong captain Janeway started to laugh.

"A A AHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHHHAHAHHhaHAHA"

Now all three of these ladies were laughing at the top of their lungs. Natasha took the brush into all the crevices of Bilana's feet. Between the toes, on the tops of them, all she could do was laugh.

"HAHAHHHILLLLLGETTTTTYOUUOOHAAHAHHHHAHHA"

Seven's tormenter was quite dexterous with the fingers and when she started in between the toes, Seven was in tickle hell. She has laughing more here than she had in the last year.

"HAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA"

The captain, who also hadn't been tickled since childhood, was regretting coming on this mission. She had not laughed this hard in a while and it was starting to get to her. Maria had realized the instep was very sensitive and picked up of the vibrators that Natasha had and just went with both of them on the instep and around the sole.
"HHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHHAAA"

The captain was laughing and about to break. Maria continued with the vibrator torment. The captain was becoming hoarse with laughter. Her wrinkled size 9 soles were getting a work out and her face was all red.

Seven was getting a workout. Her toes and soles were getting tickled simultaneously now.

"AHAHAHHAHHAAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA"

Bilana had passed out by now. The tickling was too much before. Both other woman soon followed.

When they woke up they were alone in the same position.

"Any plans on getting out?" The captain said.

"Yes captain, I believe that these cases have an electrical lock. I think can send some nanoprobes to unlock mine." As she said this the probes were away and the case was unlocked. She got out and let her comrades out. Just as they were all out the three tormentors opened the door and a melee ensued. The Starfleet officers won and decided to ask the tormentors where the plans were. They put them I the same cases that they themselves had been in, with their big feet sticking out one end and their heads the other. The Starfleet Officers took the liberty of taking the boots off the individuals. Natasha, the dark 6'2 on had long size 12 feet. Lilian had smaller size 10 feet. The large Maria though had beautiful size 14s. The women quickly stirred.

"What the hell?" Maria said.

"Now you are gonna tell us where the plans are." Janeway said.

With that the tickling commenced. Bilana scratched the instep and heel with her fingernails cause Natasha to burst out into laughter.

"HAHHHAHHAHHHAHAHHHAAHHAH"

Seven started with the toes of Lilian which was maddening for her.

"HAHHHAHAHHHHAHAHHahHHAhHHA"

The captain, working on the extra large soles of Maria all over causing spasms in the tall brunette.

"HAHHHAHHAHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHHHA"

The officer's worked on them for 20 minutes before they broke.

"Across the hall, access number 42485." Maria said and with that she passed out.

The officers went across the hall picked up the plans and immediately were beamed back to the ship.

"Your timing could have been better commander." The captain said.

"Six hours on the dot." He replied.

The story is based on characters we don't know except Seven who we think is Jeri Ryan? ANyway, nice tale!
Love,
Anna and Heather
Pics, maybe?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back