• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Natalie Portman being tickled

Chelle

Saw this trailer and thought I'd post it. It's a trailer for the movie, Closer with a quick scene of what looks like Natalie getting tickled on the bed while laughing hysterically. Thought it was cute.

Right click to Download

bummer

do you mind if i fantasize that you are in the pic luv2btickled?

Natalie Portman tickled... mmm... Oh boy, does she look hot in that trailer too!

That looks unbelievable!!!!! whoah! That scene, even if it's only 2 seconds longer, is going to be classic!!! Thanks! At last!

Cute find.

And Iluv2b, I love when you post cuz those gals are so damn cute! :)

DK

Well I'm am beyond flattered hon.

If you wann see more pics of my beloved group go here:

www.bondmusic.net

There are more pics in the gallery bigger pics and better view of their faces. Have fun babe! :p:D

Thanks for the info! Any movie with both Natalie Portman and Julia Roberts is worth a look, and the tickling scene is bound to be somewhat longer.

Thanks Iluv2Btickled. Sure, their home page has two of the gals showing their feet...:eek:

Hey if they ever have a concert in Chicago and you decide you want to come over next door to see them. You got some one that would go see them with you. ;)

I'm still a sucker for a gal and a violin.

DK

Darkknight said:
Thanks Iluv2Btickled. Sure, their home page has two of the gals showing their feet...:eek:

Hey if they ever have a concert in Chicago and you decide you want to come over next door to see them. You got some one that would go see them with you. ;)

I'm still a sucker for a gal and a violin.

DK

Funny thing about that is they ARE having a show in Chicago on August 17h at Park West theater and you bet your money I'm gonna be there! Already got my tickets, but I just found out its sold out! ( I got mine in May) Sorry babe!! And more than likely, the first violinist will play barefoot, its something she does. If you wanna go, better try ticketmaster and see what they got.;) :D :D I'm going w/ my mom. She loves 'em too.:D

Last edited:
That group is definatly incredibly cute and deserves huge props for bringing a string quartet back into mainstream music. When I studied violin we never had girls like that in the concerts. Well actualy my friend played with Vanessa-Mae (both hot and an absolute virtuoso) so that is not entierly true. None the less VERY nice group, and there musical execution shows there is alot more to them than the hotness that sells so many popular acts.

For me the video freezes up right at the end of the ET host segment. Do I need some sort of plug-in to play an AVI?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back