• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The BestTickle Partner Ever

mattykid

In my last semester of college while signing up for three classes an absolutley gorgeous girl (DK) asked me to help her pick some college classes. She said I looked smart and had a friendly smile. Let me describe her, 5'8", 110 lbs, brown hair, green eyes,tan, and very lean. She was german and cuban mix. Very cool mix. I was and still am an amature bodybuilder. I've seen lots of good abs on girls in my day,but hers were the sexiest I've ever seen. I have a thing for abs. She had and eight pack and she was very vascular. She is similar to Kylie of MTP but prettier and leaner. She said she had a great metabolism. At the time I was working as a bartender at a local club and every Wednesday night we had a bikini contest. 1st prize was $250.00. I had to ask manager if I could enter her in the contest because she was only 19 years old. He said, "yes as long as she doesn't drink". I told her about the contest and she agreed. She won 9 of the 10 contests. She missed one due to Strep Throat. While getting to know her that summer and fall of 1998 she began to became very playful, touching, rubbing me, and of cource tickling. This girl loved to tickle, to the point where I had to run away from her sometimes, I thought I was going to get in trouble. Anyway, I never reciprocated so one day she yelled "how come you don't like me"? I said I have a girlfriend, (RH) who your friends with. (RH) was hot but not (DK) hot, (DK) is off the hook hot. I now knew it was only a matter of time. She said your making me crazy because you never hit on me. Finally one night She asked me to meet her at this bar to hang with her and her friends. Oh by the way about six months had elapsed and she was now working at Satin Dolls in Lodi, NJ, the Bada Bing Strip club on Rt 17 south. I walked in and she attacked me. Hugging,open mouth kissing, and then she behind behind me she put her hands underneath my shirt. She said, "I finally got you Matt, your mine till morning" and she started lightly tickling my stomach, ribs, armpits, back, and she tried to force her hands down south, but I had my belt on too tight. She wispered to me Im going to keep tickling and tickling, you all night. She said the only way Im going to stop is if you tickle me. I said you got it. She said you better be seroius or Im going to torture next time. By this time I was very turned on. We stayed a about an hour and a half and we headed to her Apt. in Hackensack. At the Apt. she went in the bathroom and came out in a bathrobe. She said I want you to tie me up with my soft cuffs and tickle me all night. She said no matter what don't stop. She took off her bathrobe and was wearing the smallest pair of panties I ever saw. She laid on the bed and stretched her arms over her head and I fastened the cuffs to the bedpost. Her body was so tight. You could see every muscle. Well I started to tickle her armpits, ribs, tummy, hips, groin, and pelvic area. She laughed in such a way, not screaming so much as a perfect laugh with a lot of giggling, and purring mixed in. Finally after about 30 min her body was so pulse from tightening her muscles, veins were out all over, including her hips and groin area. I stopped and she yelled, "DON'T STOP". Anyway she told me that tickling when she is tied makes her Orgasm. I never new that tickling could create such wonderful feelings. We kept our tickle life secret. We stayed together for three years, but tragically she died in an accident two years ago. I'm still hopelessly looking for a perfect Tickle Partner but it seems hopeless.

Holy Crap Batman....

I only live about a 1/2 mile from Satin Dolls (aka Bada bing), and stop in there from time to time. Hell that used to be my hang out BEFORE it was a go go bar. (remember the Kandy Bar?) What a find! What a terrible loss! How long ago was this? By the way I live in HH. Wow! how terrible. May you find another girl like that again some day.

Great story but...

Geez, that ending is pretty sad. But you were a very lucky man, and you will be again. Trust me :)

ow

Poor girl. ):
I'm sorry for you.
And unlike some not because she was a ticklepartner. That comes second since you clearly liked her and she was a friend.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back