• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

hobbies

General Zod

Level of Triple Jade Feather
Just curious to see what other peoples hobbies are(besides tickling)I build ww2 tank models in 1/35 scale Favorites are the sherman tank german self-propelled guns like the jagdpanther,sturmgeshutz 3's and halftracks
Phone call for Mike Hunt Has anyone seen Mike Hunt?

pistol and rifle shooting,sport events

Sk8!

As you can tell from my name i like to go skate, do stupid stunts like the guys on JACKASS, and listen to punk. (AFI RULZ).

A Few

I like to Collect Comics, (Spider Girl ThunderBolts, 10th Muse, and The Punisher,) Go to the Strip Bars, and win flame wars on the forum.

Flame Wars...

There are no flame wars on the forum....

Weightlift, play racquetball, box, create CDs, macrame plant hangars, hack around with computers in a generalist way, golf, bowling, collect state quarters, read, write and work around the yard in a puttering fashion. Q

.......flame wars in this place????? nah.......places like amt had flame wars.......here none of that shtuff really goes down......

Anyways, before I forget.......I like to play my guitar, put together those gundam wing model kits (they're phat) and collect various things............old baseball cards......comics........anime stuff......whetever I find cool really...........

later ppl........

I enjoy writing quiz questions (my work is my hobby), downhills skiing in the winter, walking in the mountains in the summer, listening to fine music, watching well-crafted movies, learning about different cultures. I like to cook, and am currently on an Uzbek cuisine kick.

* Reading (I have 10 1/2 bookcases in a three-room apartment)

* Karate (hold a brown belt)

* Gaming (mostly RPGs -- I run a D&D 3E game online, and I'm also fond of Amber, Feng Shui, Unknown Armies, and Pendragon; I also enjoy board and card games)

* Writing

* Fandom (pro wrestling, Doctor Who, comics, Babylon 5, Doc Savage and pulps in general)

Yeah, I'm basically a geek.

Working on my website. Playing a few sports when I have time, but number one thing is running my site and making it better.

Comic Books

I'm a comic book freak. I have about 2000 in my collection. My all-time favorite superhero is The Green Lantern: "In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night No Evil Shall Escape My Sight. Let Those Who Worship Evil's Might Beware My Power, Green Lantern's Light."

I love fitness, specifically weight lifting. Power lifting. Gymnastics, movies, reading, cooking. The usual i suppose. Anyone need advice i am a personal trainer, and i can swap recipies too!

I love pumping iron as well. I just have no time for it these days. But know a lot about weight lifting and nutrition and stuff so if anyone has any types of questions on stuff like that post it.

I'm heavily involved in racing both as a pit crew member and an official. I crew for my son (who just won the 2001 championship in CSR). I also do flagging, communications, and race control for both car and motorcycle races.

I also enjoy reading, gardening, hiking, playing with my two dogs and traveling.

My work IS one o' my hobbies. Outside of work, hosting gatherings is one of my favorites. Travellin' is another.

Actin' in Ren. Faires in California is another. It's silly and fun, and I like folding a kilt and talkin' funny for a few days.

Writin', when I've time, whether prose or music, and readin', likewise. I listen t'audio books in my car, 'cause I miss gettin' the stories I used to have so much time to read.

I used to collect comics, though I thought I'd quit as a kid (a girlfriend got me re-addicted), and still get some, mostly the Vertigo stuff, though there's still some silly kids' stuff in the pile. ;)

Geez, no wonder I never have any free time...

I play guitar, play hockey, bowl, design websites.... chasing Kim.... yep....

-Archery (Hence the name. The Russian "strela" = "arrow"; the name translates roughly as "Archer".)
-Gun collecting (Don't have time to shoot 'em much anymore, mostly I just clean 'em.)
-Reading (History and science fiction mostly, though I enjoy a good mystery.)
-Science fiction conventions (Anyone else? I use my screen name as a badge name; if you see me, introduce yourself.)
-Tropical fish (They're kinda like a kinetic flower arrangement. Damn! Now I've spoiled my reputation as a grumpy old fart!)
-Outdoor pursuits that I can share with my 9 yr old daughter (Swimming is a big one, in season. The barefoot fillies at the pool are a bonus.)
-Cooking (And good at it, with the godlike physique to show for it. Hey, Buddha was a god. Have to watch it while swimming though, because I'm at risk of being harpooned.)

Moby Strelnikov

Eggplant?

Besides being shaped like one ( :) ), do you have any affinity or great recipe for eggplant? Got the last ones of the season and I don't want a repeat of the last dog hiding fiasco...sigh. Maybe you should start a recipe thread...although it WILL ruin our reputations as merciless sadistic tickle fiends with no heart, it might still be useful and fun.... Q

playing hockey,collecting hockey cards,starting to collect comics again,and collecting action figures(the ones todd mcfarlane makes)

I'm just a full-on Uber-Geek.

I collect comics, namely:
Crossgen - Crux, The First, Meridian, Mystic, Scion, Sigil, & Sojourn.
Dark Horse - SpyBoy and the Star Wars titles.
DC - Batman: The Gotham Adventures and any Batman One-shots or mini-series that pique my interest.
DC/America's Best Comics - League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, Promethea, Tom Strong, & Top Ten.
DC/Vertigo - 100 Bullets, Codename: Knockout, The Invisibles, Preacher, & Transmetropolitan.
DC/WildStorm - The Authority, The Monarchy, Planetary, SteamPunk, & the Star Trek titles.
Dork Storm Press - Dork Tower, Nodwick, PvP.
Image - Aria, Battle Chasers, Last Shot, Obergeist, Powers, & Tellos.
Image/DreamWave Studios - Dark Minds, WarLands.
Image/Top Cow/Joe's Comics - Midnight Nation, Rising Stars.
Kenzer & Co. - Dungeons & Dragons, Knights of the Dinner Table (KoDT), KoDT Illustrated, KoDT Presents Hackmasters of Everknight, & Tony DiGerolamo's Travelers.
Marvel - Ultimate Marvel Team-Up, Ultimate Spider-Man, & Ultimate X-Men.
Studio Foglio - Girl Genius.
Plus any Comedy/Horror/Sci-Fi one-shots or miniseries that grab me from these or other less prestigious publishers, usually if it's written by Warren Ellis or Garth Ennis.

I'm also a gamer, playing (at various times) Role-Playing Games like:
Alternity, Deadlands, Dungeons & Dragons, GURPS, Hackmaster, & Star Wars the RPG. I've attempted to GM Alternity's Dark*Matter and Star Wars, but it always ends with my players riding roughshod over my intricately detailed plot. I've come to the realization that I'm better off just taking the plotlines and making comics out of them with my brother's help.

I play some tabletop miniatures wargames as well, notably Warhammer 40,000. I have a 3,000 - 5,000 point Dark Eldar army, depending on how much wargear I choose to equip them with. I could easily be tempted to start another army of almost any race except Orks. I haven't actually played Babylon 5 Wars yet, but I still collect the starship miniatures because they look so blasted spiffy when completed. Battletech is an old favorite as well.

I'm a fan of assorted SF series like: Babylon 5, Batman: The Animated Series, Doctor Who, FarScape, The Invisible Man, Red Dwarf, Star Trek (Deep Space Nine, The Next Generation, Voyager, & Classic in order of descending preference), Star Wars, & The X-Files. Anime, notably tech-heavy stuff like Bubblegum Crisis, Mobile Suit Gundam (NOT Gundam Wing), Robotech/Macross, and Star Blazers/Space Cruiser Yamato also get me buzzed.

Favorite authors are Douglas Adams and Isaac Asimov.

British Comedy like Monty Python and Blackadder also rates high on my list.

Music is a passion, as detailed under the music thread at length already.

I love fantasy art, primarily the work of Michael Whelan (see http://www.glassonion.com for samples) and Wayne Barlowe. I draw a bit as well, specializing in tech-head Geek stuff like starship and mecha designs.

I also help some people on the net make TrueType fonts of Sci-Fi alien languages. Check out Omega Design and Tommy of Escondido's Alien Fonts Page if you're interested.

I'm glad to see some fellow Geeks coming out of the closet on this thread. If we can be open about tickling, we can be open about letting our Geek Flag fly. Geek Pride!

Hobbies....

Besides the tickling and collecting related material...

I enjoyed the comic scene in JR, High through college and, althought I do little collecting now, I still follow comic news somewhat... and have great affection for the hobby.

I paint, but besides just being a hobby, it's kind of an expressive therapy... I've had some work in a few galleries, but mostly when they needed to fill space!

I enjoy collecting the autographs of notable people, people I admire or who interest me. It's like hunting without blood; stalking with a non-violent payoff....

I like movies, too ( I work in video production ) so I see and rent a lot. I'm always writing unfinished scripts in attempt to create my own film our company could produce. Finally, I like board games & getting together with frineds, karoke, sand vollyball, and the occasional game of bowling, swimming, or the rare Dungeons & Dragons game.

But enough about me....

hobbies.....

shoot pool, party, go clubbin, chat online, play drums, play sports, and of course cause trouble

read, work on my non-tan outside, read, talk on the phone to my best friend, shop,shop,cook oh and did i mention shop??? also a huge bills and sabres fan so i like to watch football and hockey...hmmmm also enjoy listening to music and singing incredibly off-key (best friend said it sounded like a cat on a hot manifold:p )....playing with my nephews and reading trashy romance novels...oh and i love being here and being in the goofy threads and the non-goofy threads

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back