• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sonya and Tanya torture Alicia

tickleMeLadies

characers :
Sonya & Tanya twin sisters.

Sonya 6 feet 1 inches in height. waist long hairs, dark hair, 36 24 36 fig., broad shoulders, strong athletic body. 1.5 inch nails. having a lesbian and tickling fetish. dominating female.

Tanya 6 feet in height. waist long hair, dark hair.
36 24 36 fig., broad shoulders, strong athletic body. i inch nails. HAVING a lesbian and tickling fetish. dominating female.

Alicia , Sonya & Tanya's neighbour.
5 feet. mushroom auburn hair. 36 24 36. feather weight light body. very ticklish body. dimunitive female.

Ding Dong rings the bell of Alici's house. Alicis sees through the eye hole. its Tanya her neighbour.Alicia opens the door. "Welcome Tanya", Alicia says. Alicia tells Tanya to sit. Alicia walks in. Alicia is wearing tshirt covering just her breasts with her belly exposed, and shorts. as Alicia is going in a leaf of the money plant touches her belly . Ouuch Alicia shouts. Seeing this Tanya gets excited. Tanya has always fancied that she has kidnapped Alicia & is tickle torturing her.
Tanya follows Alicia and catches her from behind. Tanya wraps her hand around Alici's belly an her index finger tickling her belly button. Alicia's mushroom hair are revealing her neck vulnerable to Tanya. tanya statrs licking, nibbling it. hey tanya what r u doing let me go. no way alicia , i not letting u go . i had always facied to tickle u and now i'm not letting u go. as tanya uttered the word tickling a chill ran through alicia's spine as she was verry ticklish.
tanya started nibbling alicia's ear. alicia will u be my tickle slave ? she interorgated. no way said alicia as she escaped tanya grip and started running. tanya followed her. sonn alicia was on the street and tanya chasing her.
HELL alicia banged with a lady. the lady caught hold of her. she was sonya.hey what happened sonya asked to alicia who was panting.lift and carry me to ur house plz and fast. i'll tell u what has happened after we reach ur place. alicia said. sonya was a strong lady 6"1' tall she easy lifted 5" alicia in her arms and started running. sonya was able to hear the fast pumping of alicia's heart. soon they reached sonya's house.
plz close the door alicia said. sonya closed the door. alicia was still in her arms. now tell me what happened. sonya said. sonya ur sister tanya tried to tickle torture me. ohhh sonya said. and what do u think i'm going to do to u. alicia saw a wicked naughty smile that covered sony's face. alicia's heart started beating faster. r u going to ticke me ?. ofcourse said sonya. alicia was in a helpless position. nooooooo alicia said. its of no use sweet heart said sonya as she lightly kissed alicia's cleverage. just then the bell ringed and tanya entered. the situation became worse for alicia. so my darling is here said tanya. yess said sonya. sonya took alicia on her back. alicia's arms were on sonya's shoulders and her pussy on sonya's ass. sonya caught hold of alicia's legs. she started walking. tanya followed. look at the poor helpless sorry pussy of alicia being crushed hurted by the massive tight fat merciless destructive ass of my sis. said tanya with a cruel laughter.
sonya caught hold of alicia in the same position as they reached sonya's bedroom. tanya slowly removed her socks. are u ticklish tanya asked alicia. noooooo alicia said. lets see if u r a lair tanya said. she slowly moved her fingers circling the arches of alicia's feet. she wigled. as she wigled her pusy got hurt bcoz of sonya's ass. alicia accept u r ticklish it will be easy for u. sonya said. tanya continued tickling her feet. yes i'm ticlish alicia said at last.
sonya and tanya tied alicia to her bed. sonya slowly whispered in alicia's ears alicia ur now locked in the cruel clutches of sonya. untill now no one has escaped them.i'll make u mine alicia. nooo alicia said. now alicia was completedly tied to the bed. her hands behind her head reaveling her armpits and her legs had an angle between them making her ticklish inner thighs vulnerable. tell me where r u ticklish. said tanya. by now sonya had started eating alicia's neck and earlobes. only on my feet alicia said. ur lying sonya said. no said alicia. let see sonya said. she slowly started licking alicia's belly button. hell. alicia started laughing. after some time sonya stopped. sonya again whispered there is no use in trying to escape. i'll make u mine. she then again started eating alicia neck and earlobes.
now tell me where r u ticklish the most. tanya said. my armpits said alicia. how do i know ur not lying. sonya said. believe me alicia said. no we will test it. tanya started tickling left armpit of alicia and sonya started tickling the right armpit of alicia. this was true torture. the fingernails of the two sexy cruel sadist females were dancing in the armpits of alicia. alicia had now gone into hysteria. then they stopped. hellllp alicia shouted. to shut her up tanya smacked her hard. now tanya's tongue was exploring alicia's mouth. it touched the inner of her mouth. and tanya was flabbergasted to find out that alicia's inner mouth was also ticklish.
now tell me which armpit of urs is more ticklish ? sonya asked the left one ? sonya's fingers started dancing in the left armpit of alicia . or the right oe tanya said in a taunting tone while her fingers started circling in the left armpit of alicia. both are same said alicia trying to control her laughter. its not the answer of our question sonya and tanya said in taunting tone as they continued tickling her armpits. left one alicia said . ohh so the right one isnt ticklish tanya said as she attacked the right armpit. hahaha yess it is alicia said unable to control her laughter. u lied to me sonya said as her fingers continued to dance in the armpit of alicia. alicia had by now gone into hysteria. both the twins stopped the tickling. alicia said i beg u to stop this. then say ur mine sonya said. will u be my slave sonya said. no alicia said. just then tanya attacked her belly button by her tongue. yess said alicia i'll be ur slave. then sonya removed her shirt. and their was a naughty evil grin on her face as she unbuttoned her bra. she then started shaking her breasts in front of alicia face and then stucked them hard in her face. tanya here continued her menace as her tongue coninued teasing alicia's belly button and her fingers tickling her ribs armpits, feet & back. then alicia came. and the tickle sadist twins stopped. each smacked alicia hard and then kised each other.
from that time alicia was the slave of tanya and sonya. they called her and played tickling roleplays with her of nurse patient and doctor, ticklish interorgation of police where the police women sonya & tanys tickled the thief alicia untill she told where she had hidden the money. and many more. they three loved each other thereafter.

awesome story, sush stories are not written now a days

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back