• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

true ticklish tale of foot tickling

jan

TMF Novice
before my hubby and i were going together we were just frinds with a bunch of others. this was when we were in college.

one day we were all out messing around and jack (my hubby to be) and another guy named michael picked me up just for the fun of it. that is easy to do cause i am so small (5', just under 100 lbs). jack had my wrists and micheal had my ankles.

they were teasing about what to do with me when jack told michael that he was holding the most ticklish part of my anatomy. jack later told me he had no idea how ticklish my feet are; he was just teasing me.

i was completely helpless held by the two of them and when jack said that i started getting very nervous.

i will never foregt how michael turned and looked at me with this evil grin and he cradled my ankles in the crook of one arm and with his free hand he began to pull off my shoes and socks.

i really started to panic and began pleading with them to let me go. michael asked me what the problem was; was i very ticklish? when i am in a situation like that, i never know how to answer. do i admit how ticklish i am or do i deny that i am ticklish? either way i am in trouble.

michael pulled my shoes and socks off and handed them to one of our friends. the rest of the group was watching all of this and laughing about it.

my feet r extra sensitive when first exposed to the air and they felt hyper ticklish. i think the situation and my mental state contributed to my ticklishness.

i'll never forget how michael turned and grinned at me as he ran a finger up and down my bare sole. i shrieked and jerked so hard they almost dropped me and michael said something like, "say, she really is ticklish isn't she?"

he proceeded to tickle my bare feet with the fingers of his free hand and i just went beserk. his fingers went all over my feet, soles, toes, tops, heels, everywhere and i was laughing and squealing and wiggling as best i could and twisting my feet every way to avoid the tickling.

jack said he was watching my face as i reacted to this merciless foot tickling and he said he got turned on and fell for me right then and there.

after michael finally gave me a break he asked any of our friends if they wanted to c how ticklish i was and of course several of them took turns tickling my feet so the tickling continued with different people and different tickle styles and i was just out of my mind.
even when there was a break in the tickling i kept laughing and my body kept wiggling.

then michael started asking strangers walking by on the sidewalk if they wanted to tickle me. luckily none of them took him up on the offer but they smiled or grinned at my ticklish situation. i was being publicly tickled on my bare feet with no let up.

finally they released me and i was just wrung out and weak from the tickling.

i think that is the image jack (now my husband) has permanently in his head and one reason he has a fantasy of seeing me tickled by another.

jan

Last edited:
ah, poor baby. did those guys torment you? GOOD! man, i would have loved to see that happening! but it was all in good fun. hope you had fun too!

i liked it (but don't tell anyone)

i screamed and thrashed wildly to get away from it but there was that secret part of me that liked it. and six months after that i had married jack who had held my wrists while i was being tickled.
<<<<----

Great Story!!!!!!

Hi Jan,

I loved reading your story! Very well written, and fantastic content. You should post more of your ticklish adventures because you truly have a gift for writing.

~John

P.S. Your other post about what it feels like to be tickled captured everything I look for in a ticklee.

I hope that was just the beginning . . .

Thanks for the good story, Jan. Has Jack and/or his friends subjected you to more tickling since that wonderful day?

hubby's fantasy

as a matter of fact my husband (Jack in the story) has a fantasy of seeing me tickled by another, but since marrying he has been my only tickler. since he introduced me to erotic tickling, i am a bit shy about being tickled by another :wub:
jan

So how else has Jack tickled you?

:D That's so cute, Jan, when you say you're too shy to have another man tickle you! You sound wonderfully submissive and wonderfully ticklish!

Any other anecdotes you wish to share? How often does Jack tickle you? Does he tie you down?

By the way, besides being diminutive, how else do you describe your appearance?

a ticklish marriage

my hubby tickles me often as u can imagine a ler would with a very ticklish lee mate:) it is not always intense bound tickling but every day there r many small tickles. i will try to write more of my expereinces as a lee wife.
as to my appearance, i am 5', 100 lbs, blue eyse, mousy blonde hair, and for the foot fetish crowd, size 6 or 7 feet depending on shoe style with high arches and long toes.

an excellent anecdote! I hope to read many more from you.

I'd love to volunteer to be the other tickler to help Jack's fantasy come true! :D

Wonderfully written account of one of your many ticklish experiences Jan.

I can understand why your husband tickles you every day.
Tickling is arrousingly addictive especially when you derive as much intense pleasure being tickled as he does tickling you.

Looking forward to reading more.

This is my favourite story ever! I looked for months to find it again and eventually did! Post some more stories of being tickled Jan

Glad you found my true story again

Glad you were able to find it again and thanks for all the sweet comments <<<<----
jan

Jan, I loved your true story, as well as how you described yourself: you sound like a beautiful lady, and I sincerely mean that. Your husband Jack is a lucky man to have you as a 'lee! Thanks for sharing. :D

jan said:
as a matter of fact my husband (Jack in the story) has a fantasy of seeing me tickled by another, but since marrying he has been my only tickler. since he introduced me to erotic tickling, i am a bit shy about being tickled by another :wub:
jan

i know how you feel about having another tickle me. i am also shy, especially about things like erotic tickling. but unlike you i married a non ler. long ago. and although i wouldnt give him up for anything, i surely wish some sense could be knocked into his rather stubborn wooden head at times. you are very lucky to have found someone. who loves what you do, although you dread it in a way. the idea of gang tickling is quite a turn on to me, but being shy i dont know if i could or not.

isabeau great stories btw, and sorry about your mom and grandma.

Well, sorry for being the odd one out, but I am rather disgusted by the behaviour of your friends. Whether you enjoyed the tickling or not, if one of my friends would have asked strangers to tickle torture the love of my life I would have interfered.

But thats me. I m sure your husband is a great guy nontheless.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back