• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

the excrutiatingly ticklish Farra

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Hi everyone, welcome to the new TMF! I think we all love what Psycho has done with the place.

To help kick things off I'm going to be doing some massive reposting of all of my image sets, including all the ones that don't normally get released on the web. These image sets tend to be large, 40 picture or more at times, so I'm going to post them in blocks of ten. I apologize if anyone has an unbearably long load time. It seemed like the best way to handle it :)

Farra was a young woman of 23 (the oldest model that I had worked with at the time) when I met her. She is to this day one of the most ticklish models I've ever known, and her videos are still probably my most popular.

Farra's ticklishness was so intense that even the simple task of lifting her shirt to expose her stomach would send her into thrashing giggle fits, from the fabric scraping her ribs. Any touch on her stomach makes it clench, and putting fingers within 12 inches of her armpits is enough to tickle her, god bless her little heart :)

This video is the first one I recommend to new customers because it seems to embody so many aspects of tickling. It is 90 minutes long, which is a lot of bang for your tickling dollar, and it contains extremely long scenes of both upperbody and foot tickling. It has opening and ending interviews and also a blindfold scene. It covers a lot of personal tickling styles by starting slow and teasing and ending with Farra giving up her safeword and being tickled so visciously that her screams prompted a neighbor to call the police, afraid I might be killing someone in there.

All in all, when someone asks for a recommendation, this is the first thing that comes to my mind. And it seems to be the one that people mention most often as a favorite video.

For the historically minded, these caps are from when I lived in my old apartment in Cambridge. That's my roommates' futon that she's on. That futon got saw more action than me and my roommate combined :)

You can check out the details of this video at Farra's First Time

mtp_farrasfirst1.jpg

mtp_farrasfirst2.jpg

mtp_farrasfirst3.jpg

mtp_farrasfirst4.jpg

mtp_farrasfirst5.jpg

mtp_farrasfirst6.jpg

mtp_farrasfirst7.jpg

mtp_farrasfirst8.jpg

mtp_farrasfirst9.jpg

mtp_farrasfirst10.jpg

While I don't have Farra's 1st time I can whole heartedly recommend any video she's in. I have the video Farra's Feet and its a winner because of Farra. She's fantastic as a ticklee. She also has beautiful feet.

Thanks Giant :)

I just finished reposting all the caps from that one too.

Re: Farra

I have three of Farra's videos, and I think they are all
excellent, mainly because I can't stop looking at her feet.
So I have been wondering, Jeff--after all that torture, was
Farra actually talking to you afterwards?

Did Farra have a favorite spot to be tickled?

Actually, Farra and I stayed pretty good friends while we were both still in boston. I helped her get a job at the hotel I was working at and we bumped into each other occasionally. There didn't seem to be any hard feelings ;)

Farra definitely had a love/hate relationship with being tickled. I would say, based on what she said at times and how she acted that she generally liked being tickled on her feet, within limits, and absolutely hated being tickled on her armpits.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back