• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Competition at the office PT 4 (F/F, FF/F, Adult)

ctft2001

TMF Regular
Time for part 4. Again, while this story should stand alone, you might want to check out parts 1, 2 and 3. (Old habits diehard and I’m still willing to shamelessly plug old stories and have even provided links to the previous three stories).

(1) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43523
(2) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=43927
(3) http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45929

The story is fictional. It is of an adult nature and is intended for an adult audience. If you are not yet of legal age or if you are offended by adult content, please do not read this story.

Having beaten Nancy in what turned in to a two out of three falls sex fight, Kristin now found herself challenged by Heather. Certainly this striking redhead had reason to challenge Kristin. Kristin, an attractive petit brunette with an amazing body had really started turning bitchy. Following her victory she wanted all the other beautiful women in the office complex (and there were a number of them) to serve her. Heather was a fiery redhead whose temper matched her flaming hair. She did not take kindly to be bossed around and of all the woman in the office place (at least the ones that I knew), she was probably the most aggressive, having been tossed out of a number of bars and other establishments for fighting and causing trouble.

Heather wanted to put Kristin in her place. The redhead whose perfectly proportioned 36C, 26, 36 figure, was a woman who won a number of her battles by assessing the situation and finding a way to gain a leg up on the competition. Having seen and heard of Kristin’s ability to tickle torture her opponents during sex fights, Heather was formulating a plan based on something she had once read in one of her ex-boyfriend’s adult magazines.

“Our sex fight will be a garter belt fight,” Heather stated. Sensing a confused gaze from the stunning brunette, she explained the way the fight would take place. “We both wear only a bra and panties, along with stockings and a garter belt. However, instead of me attaching my garter belt to my nylons and you doing the same, I attached my garter to your stockings and you attach your to mine. Then we “face-off” both starting on our knees. This will ensure that we stay close and prevent one person from getting away,” she said. “It will also keep your feet covered in nylons making them much more sensitive to my probing and tickling fingers,” she thought, but she wasn’t about to share that piece of information with her foe. “Oh, and the winner gets to keep the losers bra, panties, nylons and garter as a trophy,” she added.

Kristin, for her part, found herself excited by this suggestion. There was a tingling feeling between her legs as she thought of the forced closeness the two would have to endure during the encounter. “You’re on,” she said eagerly.

The two of them met that evening in the conference room, what had quickly become the arena for such battles. As had been the case with Nancy and Kristin, I was asked to be there, any it didn’t take any thought on my part to decide to show up. When I witnessed the two women, my jaw dropped and my heartbeat quicken. Standing in front of me was this beautiful redhead of average height, wearing a black bra with red trim around the sides, which really seemed to set off her gorgeous mane of long locks. Heather was wearing a matching pair of panties, black with red trim and she was wearing a white pair of sleek nylons with a red tint and a red garter. Everything Heather was wearing seemed to accentuate her long flowing red hair.

Kristin was wearing a black bra with white trim and white panties with black trim, that were already riding well up her ass. She was wearing a dark pair of nylons that really seemed to smooth her legs quite nicely, with a white garter. It was almost as if she was alternating between an angelic demeanor and a devilish one. Either way, both women looked phenomenal. They quickly hooked their garters to each other’s nylons and the fight was on. I was amazed they were actually going through with this and I was looking forward to witnessing the battle.

With the two on their knees, Heather raised her hands in a motion requesting a test of strength and Kristin willing interlocked her fingers with that of her opponent. It was quite a site, the two women on their knees, their vaginas inches from each other, actually each able to feel the steam coming from the others sex organ. The two were also pushing their tits into each other. Neither one was able to gain an advantage from the test of strength so Kristin decided to use her “assets” to her advantage. While Heather has the better proportioned measurements, at 38DD, Kristin had the larger breasts. She began to push her tits in to Heather’s, engulfing her orbs and pushing her backwards.

Kristin pushed Heather back to one of the walls but the redhead kept her fingers intertwined with those of her opponent. Still Heather was cornered and although she was a little taller and had a leverage advantage, Kristin leaned forward and gently began to suck on Heather’s neck. The sucking on her neck was a slight turn-on for Heather, not much but it was enough to get her to lower her guard and relax her fingers. The dark haired woman was able to free her hands as a result and quickly squeeze Heather’s ribs while sucking on her neck.

“Owhowho,” she gasped in a slightly ticklish sound, having being caught off guard. Still, while it did cause a slight tickling sensation, it seemed to serve more as a “wake-up” call for Heather and the redhead pushed Kristin hard. The move sent the brunette woman lying on her back and since the two were connected by their garters, by default it actually led to Heather kneeling over Kristin’s body, in a dominating position. Heather then quickly grabbed her opponent’s bra from the front, between the cups and pulled forward, causing the garment to break and pulling it right off the brunette’s body.

Heather put both her hands on Kristin’s right boob. The left hand began to seductively trace the underside of her opponent’s breast while the right hand was working on and around Kristin’s sensitive areola and nipple. It wasn’t being done with a tickling sensation, but there was a sensation that Kristin was feeling and was trying to fight. Heather then put her mouth on her opponent’s left tit and began to suck gently on it.

“MMMMMM, yea, MHMHMHM, keeping going, were basically the only sounds that were filling the room and Heather seemed to expertly working on Kristin’s tits. It didn’t take long for the redhead, who was in a physically and visually dominating position, to have Kristin turned on with her nipples erect and standing at attention. Heather then stopped working on the shorter woman’s tits and took off her own bra. The redhead’s nipples was also erect. Heather pushed her body down, now lying on top of her opponent. She made sure their nipples were touching each others and their panty covered pussies were perfectly aligned.

Heather started shimmying her body making sure that her nipples were rubbing back and forth over the nipples of her opponent and making sure that her pussy was also running back and forth over Kristin’s. It didn’t take long for Kristin to shout, “I’M CUMMMMMINGGGGGGG,” as she experienced the competition’s first orgasm. Still, Heather had brought herself to the point of no return as well and needed to continue rubbing her body back and forth over that of her opponent and just a few moments later, a second shout of pleasure was heard. This time it came from the redhead, as her body also erupted in orgasm.

Although it was less then a minute between the orgasm experienced by each woman, the one who had climaxed first seemed to be the one to “recover” first. With her wits about her, Kristin noticed that Heather’s arms were slightly away from her sides, enough that the brunette could get her hands into Heather’s underarms. That was exactly what she did and Kristin began to tickle the other woman under each underarm, simultaneoulsy. She was tickling hard.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Stohahahahahpp,” Heather managed to say after a few minutes.

“Does that mean you are giving and I win,” asked the brunette?

“NOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAH,” came the response. Once Kristin realized that Heather was going to scream “no,” she quickly began tickling again, even harder this time.

“Oh my Goddddd, OH MY GODDDHAHAHAHAHA,” cried Heather, with tears rolling down her eyes. She tried shutting her eyes tightly to shut out the pain, as Kristin just kept tickling harder and eventually sent the redhead in to fits of silent laughter. Kristin then stopped tickling one of the underarms and took her index finger and ran it gently and smoothly over Heather’s panties. She kept tickling under Heather’s other arm.

The redhead now entered another phase of pleasure and torment. As her pussy was being pleasured, her underarms became more sensitive and ticklish. As her ticklish underarms were being punished, she was less able to focus on preventing another orgasm, making her pussy more vulnerable. “STAHAHAHAHP, OHOHOHOH, HMHMHMAHAHAHMOHOH,” she was screaming. It was a mixture of laughter, and sexual pleasure all being heard in her voice.

Next, Kristin actually slid her index finger under Heather’s panties and began rubbing it back and forth, directly on the redhead’s vagina. Heather began to pant as Kristin now stopped tickling with the other hand as well and slid a finger from that hand as under the other side of Heather’s panties and now began rubbing back and forth with two fingers, one from each hand. After a few minutes of this treatment, Kristin began to gently pull her fingers down, pushing the panties off of the redhead’s body. Kristin wasn’t able to pull them to far down as the hooked garters prevented that, but the move did expose her pussy and leave it uncovered.

With her womanhood exposed, Heather was feeling even more vulnerable. All of a sudden, Kristin began to dart her tongue in and out of Heather’s bellybutton. Heather began moaning loudly. Her navel wasn’t ticklish, but it was sensitive. In fact, she often thought that her navel was not so much AN erogenous zone on her body but rather THE erogenous zone on her body.

With her sensitive bellybutton being licked, Heather soon found her clit burning with desire as well as Kristin was gently working the fingers on her left hand over it. Not only was Heather’s clit being worked over but Kristin was using the fingers on her right hand to tickle Heather’s underarm.

“Noooohhohohoho,” she screamed. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, STAHPPPAHAHAH YOU BITCH!!,” she finally managed to yell, moments before her body erupted in its second climax. Kristin just kept up this treatment and within minutes, Heather’s body had orgasmed many more times.

Finally the redhead managed to scream, “I don’t know how much longer I can take this?”

“Then give up and admit I’m the better woman,” came the reply as Kristin was not aware that the yell was more a code word for help then a submission. Following the yell, Nancy walked in to the conference room and quickly handcuffed Kristin’s hands behind her back.

“You didn’t really think it was over between us, did you,” questioned the blonde who had been humiliated by Kristin in the last battle they had. From there previous battles, Nancy also knew exactly where Kristin truly ticklish spots were. Kristin found herself back in the same position she was in when the fight started. She was on her knees with her feet behind her and her garter hooked to Heather’s nylons. Nancy knew Heather would need some time before she could take advantage of the situation but the blonde decided to start the fun even before the redhead could join her.

Squatting down by Kristin’s feet, Nancy said, “I just think nylon makes everything so much more ticklish. Wouldn’t you agree?” With that she reached forward with the index finger on each hand and quickly and gently ran it up the nyloned covered feet, just once. “Tickle, tickle, little girl,” she said.

“WHOWHOWHOWHOWHO,” came the laughing reply. Kristin was getting nervous as she realized just how helpless she was. Her hands were cuffed behind her back. She was on her knees with her feet behind her and she couldn’t pull away. There was another woman whose garter was hooked to her nylons and vice versa, so she couldn’t move forward.

After a few moments, Heather had recovered. The redhead began to spider tickle Kristin’s ribs. Up and down, down and up, she was doing both ribs at the same time in a rythmic pattern. “You’re in trouble now bitch,” she said.

As Heather continued to spider tickle the ribs, Nancy worked on the nylon covered feet. She was gently running her index finger on her right hand up and down Kristin'’ right foot and she was using a three finger, hard circular motion with her left hand on Kristin’s left sole. The nylons really were making her feet more sensitive as Kristin shrieked.

“AAAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, YOU MOTHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAER!!, she screamed. Heather took comfort in the fact that there were now tears running down Kristin’s face, from laughing so hard. “Payback,” she thought.

As for poor Kristin, the comments she heard coming from both Nancy and Heather, as they were tickling her, were making the pain worse. “Poor bitch can’t take it,” she heard. “You must be enjoying this a lot based on how much you’re laughing,” one of them said. “Tickle, tickle, tickle,” she heard. She couldn’t even determine which woman was saying what but she heard the comments and it was making her body even more sensitive.

The two then pushed Kristin backwards. Heather began sucking on the brunette’s right tit was Nancy sucked on the left one. Their tongues were expertly darting around the sensitive orb, first going clockwise and then going counter clockwise. Kristin had never had both breast licked at the same time and she was in heaven. As she neared an orgasm, her two opponent’s decided to put her in hell. While they continued sucking her breasts, they began to tickle her underarms and her ribs again. Nancy, who was sucking on the right tit, used her left hand to tickle Kristin’s right underarm and reached across her body with her right hand to tickle the ribs on Kristin’s left side. Heather did the exact opposite. “OH NOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHA,” Kristin cried and then her body exploded in another orgasm.

“I quit, you win,” Kristin cried.

“That’s nice to know,” Heather said, accepting the victory, but adding, “however, we are not done with you yet.”

“You’re going to pay for what you did to me last time,” added Nancy.

With that, Heather unhooked her garter belt from Kristin’s nylons and pushed Kristin backwards. Nancy went to get a couple of things she brought with her to the fight this day. She took a pillow and pushed it under the brunette’s lower back. The move lifted Kristin’s ass slightly off the ground. Nancy then took a feather duster and began to work it all around Kristin’s sensitive ass.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” screamed Kristin. But, while Nancy was tickling her victim’s ass, Heather began to run her tongue around Kristin’s vagina. Again, moans of pleasure were being mixed with sounds of laughter and torture.

“I almost feel bad for you,” stated Heather. “Almost,” she repeated, stressing the word, as she began to dart her tongue in and out of Kristin’s pussy. As the tongue continue to dart in and out, Heather’s hands found Kristin’s clit and began to rub it and pleasure it, while her tongue continue to dart in and out. All this was taking place as her ass was still being tickled. Her ass being tickled was forcing her to buck her body upward, right into Heather’s probing tongue.

“I’M CUMMMMMMINGGGGGGG,” she screamed. As an orgasm ripped through the brunette’s body, the other two women seemed to intensify what they were doing to Kristin. They kept up their actions for a good half hour. Kristin was forced to endure numerous orgasms. While she did enjoy them, her body was obviously on overload.

Finally, Heather and Nancy decided Kristin had enough. “My prize,” stated Heather coldly as she walked over to Kristin and took her close, leaving her naked. Nancy and Heather started to leave. I figured I would hang back and help Kristin. This obviously didn’t sit well with the redhead and the blonde. They wanted a naked Kristin to have to walk out in public and they didn’t want me to offer any help to “cover” her up.

The two of them had planned to go to Heather’s house to “celebrate”. They invited me to come and join the action and the fun. They figured that would be an offer I couldn’t refuse and Kristin would be forced to endure further humiliation. They were right. As much as I wanted help, I couldn’t turn down such an invitation.

The next day, at the office, Kristin was furious. She was fuming. But, Heather said simply, and coolly, “you’ve always said anything goes at these battles. I simply followed your rules. Anytime you want a rematch, I’d be happy to oblige.”

Kristin smiled, already starting to formulate a game plan.

THE END

Stay tuned for part 5, “Heather and Kristin’s rematch”

Well, what did you think. Any and all feedback is welcomed. I also need your assistance. My original plan was to have this series go about 6 parts. I can still do that. I can end it at 5 parts if this series is not worth continuing (any maybe try my hand at writing some other types of tickling stories, but I don’t know how that will go), or I can go beyond 6 parts. Doing a series that takes place in an office complex leaves me with an endless supply of participants. What do you think? Also, if I do continue this series, while I do have some additional ideas of my own, I would enjoy hearing your suggestions.

Thanks.

More stories from excellent writers are alway needed. We are aware of the importance of feedback, so ofteb are we deprived. So therefore, we feel that you should expand your talent, and write this series and other stories, much like the skilled Primetime (Ticklish nerd, Behind the Walls, etc.)
Love,
Anna and Heather

this is one cool series. man, how i wish it were true and i was there to witness it. talk about getting turned on! but keep the series going! like you said, there is an endless supply of participants. this is a great series and i hope you continue. but i would also recommend trying to write other stories as well. let your imagination take you for a ride!

Anna/Heather, once again thanks for the kind words about my series. the next "Nerd" chapter is coming soon, so be on the lookout!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back