• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Chronicles Of Baka - Part One

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
THE CHRONICLES OF BAKA - PART ONE

It was a beautiful spring day in central Japan as Fernando Baka, the wealthy industrialist, relaxed in the gardens of his new estate east of Tokyo, near Matsudo and Tsukuba, not far from the new Tokyo International Airport at Narita. He had only recently moved into the his new house and it was the first time that he had been able to really relax and sit among the plants near the koi pond, not far from the little walking bridge with its Japanese lanterns. The location here was ideal for him as it afforded ready access to his offices in Shinjuku, the business district of Tokyo, and his various industrial facilities to the north and east of the city, as well as the airport. Moreover, the setting was quiet and rural, although there were various houses nearby and a decent-sized town not far away. In fact, the estate was considered to be a part of the town itself, albeit on the outer edge of the community. He had given the servants some time off so that he could be truly alone for some reading and contemplation.

Fernando Baka was a large, powerful middle-aged man. He was educated and articulate, strong yet gentle, polite but intimidating. He had been born in Europe, moving to North America with his family as a child, then establishing one business after another in Japan, carefully building it into a major international trading concern. He truly loved Japan because it was one of the very few industrialized countries where he could indulge in some of his own passions, including the practice of bondage, tickling and sexual torture of various young women. There were places in Tokyo, and every other Japanese city, where women and facilities were available for hire, and a few of these had become favored establishments for him. He could sit down for a cup of sake, consider the available young women, select one and proceed to a special play room with her. A gentle and honourable man, though, he was careful not to actually hurt the young woman and always leaving a substantial tip for her.

‘Hello,’ he heard a young female voice from the street that ran along the side of his estate, ‘are you the new owner of this house?’ As he looked up, he saw two pretty young girls, perhaps eighteen or nineteen years old, standing by the fence, calling to him. He got up and proceeded over to them.

‘Hi, my name is Yasuko, and this is my friend Tamiko,’ one of the girls explained, ‘we pass by here on our way home from college almost every day and we saw your new house while it was being built - it took a long time and a lot of work - it must be very beautiful.’

‘I am honoured to meet you both,’ he responded, ‘I am Fernando Baka - would you like to join me for a soft drink by the pond?’

The two young women accepted his invitation. While they were drinking their colas, they told him that they were business majors at the university in Matsudo, they were nineteen years old, and lived in a rented apartment in the area, always taking the train back from Matsudo station, then walking home past his estate. He was very impressed with them for they were beautiful, charming and intelligent. He was also very honoured to show them through his new house as they seemed quite interested and asked very nicely for a tour. He showed them the main parts of the house, but did not take them down to his special play rooms.

After the tour of his home, Baka-san prepared a light lunch for them and ate with them in the bright and cheery informal dining area near the kitchen. He had prepared a miso soup for the appetizer, a wonderful beef yakisoba and tempura prawns. During the meal, Yasuko told him that she was quite a little stamp collector and he offered to show her the collections in the den that he had accumulated over the years. When they moved into the den, which was really a personal library with wooden panels and leather chairs, Tamiko excused herself to go to the washroom. She was gone for quite a little while, but neither Baka-san nor Yasuko seemed to notice, being quite wrapped up in the stamp collections.

Suddenly, Tamiko came into the room quite excitedly, saying ‘Yasuko, you should see what I found - forgive me, Baka-san, I went downstairs to look for a toilet - there is a dungeon - it is really cool - please Baka-san, show it to us.’

‘I don’t really think that’s a good idea,’ he told her, ‘you two are still quite young and someone might be waiting for you - I don’t want to create any hard feelings with your parents.’

‘It’s okay, Baka-san,’ Tamiko said, ‘we are nineteen years old and we know all about sex and even bondage - and nobody is waiting for us - we live on our own only a few blocks away.’

‘I even had a boy from college tie me up once,’ Yasuko added, ‘and he spanked me with one of those big paddles until I cried - I couldn’t even sit down when I got home.’

‘In that case I guess it would be okay to let you have a look,’ he said, ‘but I prefer to call it a sexual laboratory, not a dungeon.’

The two girls held their breath as he showed them into his sex-lab. In the center of the room, which was completely decorated in baby blue and stainless steel, there were two big x-shaped tables with foam-lined stainless restrains for a woman’s wrists, upper arms, thighs and ankles. Another room, more like an alcove, had a large chair with thick soft leatherette cushions and restraints to hold a woman’s wrists over her head, restraints for her neck and waist, thighs and ankles. A third room featured a table, like a dog-groomers table, on which a girl would kneel with her neck secured in a bracket, wrists and knees in restraints, held perfectly in place on all fours. Off to the side was a beautiful Japanese bath where a number of people could bathe as well as some private sleeping rooms. There was also an underground garage with direct door access to the sex-lab. Various cabinets and racks around the room contained various toys for bondage games and sexual torture. There was also a desk with a control panel with various switches and controls.

Tamiko ran over to the nearest of the two x-shaped tables and raised herself up on it - she posed herself on her left side, left hand under her head, long black hair cascading down onto the soft, blue leatherette of the table top, saying ‘Yasuko, how do I look, what do you think Baka-san?’

‘I don’t think you want to do that, Tamiko-san,’ he said, ‘I might well be tempted to fasten the restraints on you and turn on the tickling machine.’

‘Oh, please, Baka-san,’ Tamiko responded, sitting up on the edge of the table, ‘can I try it, please,
I want to try it.’

‘I’m not so sure,’ he told her, ‘I have only just met you - besides, you would have to take all of your clothes off and then be strapped down completely naked - and the machine can only be set for one hour or more - you might not like that.’

‘It’s okay, Baka-san,’ she said, as she hopped down onto the floor, carefully taking off her blouse, her skirt, her socks, her bra and her panties, ‘there, now what do I do?’

‘If you’re sure you want to do this,’ he said, ‘then lie down on the table and place your arms in the restraints - they will snap shut on you - make sure your hands go under the hand grips there so that you won’t hurt yourself if you clench your fists and struggle - after your arms are in place, I will pull on your ankles to stretch your body and then allow the leg restraints to close on you.

After Tamiko was fully secured in the spread-eagle position, foam-lined stainless steel restraints locked about her wrists, upper arms, thighs and ankles, Baka-san secured additional restraints around her neck and waist. She was completely defenceless and totally helpless.

‘How does it feel,’ he asked her, ‘are you sure you want to do this?’

‘It feels so unbelievable,’ she said, ‘I’m so helpless - I can’t move - now what happens?’

‘Now I’ll let you think about it for a few minutes,’ he told her, ‘while I see what Yasuko would like to do.’

‘Come’on, Yasuko,’ Tamiko said, ‘try it - it feels so cool - and if I get tickled I’ll laugh my brains out!’

‘Okay, Baka-san,’ Yasuko said, ‘I’ll try it too.’

She also removed her clothes and allowed herself to be secured on the second table - shivering as the coolness of the air on her naked skin caused a little chill - trembling at the thought of being tickled while so helplessly restrained.

‘I’m not so sure, Tamiko,’ she said to the girl on her left, ‘I might pea all over the place if I get tickled like this - an what if I cry?’

‘Don’t be such a baby, Yasuko,’ she responded, ‘it’s only for an hour - you’ll love it.’

‘Are you both sure now,’ Baka-san asked them, ‘if not you can still back out - or should I turn on the system now?’

‘Turn it on, Baka-san,’ Tamiko said, ‘I’m ready.’

‘And what about you, Yasuko, are you ready too?’

She looked over at Tamiko, who clearly wanted the machine turned on, and said, ‘yes, Baka-san, it’s okay, I’m ready too.’

‘Okay, then,’ he said, as he touched a number of switches on the control panel, ‘I will set the system for the one hour minimum time at random tickling - that means it can tickle any part of your body as it wishes.’

Yasuko stiffened her whole body as she heard the movement and felt the vibration of mechanical devices underneath the table to which she was secured. The two girls looked at each other to see the mechanical appendages emerging from beneath the tables. The first two mechanical arms of each table arose to bring a circular probe lined with stiff feathers above the girls’ nipples, only to lower into position and begin to tickle their nipples and the surrounding areas.

‘Aaaaah! Tamiko! Aaaah-ha-ha-ha!’ Yasuko screamed, ‘Aaaah!’ Tamiko, however, was quite busy with her own laughter. She hadn’t thought it would be quite like this. Both girls laughed, screamed and struggled against their restraints as their breasts were tickled, trying desperately to move them away from the feathered devices. This continued for ten minutes and the mechanical arms retracted into their place below the table.

To their dismay, three mechanical arms now appeared from below each table - one positioned a feather probe above the navel of each girl while the remaining two placed a feather probe above the creases where the thighs meet the abdomen. The device above their navels were the first to lower themselves.

‘No-ho-ho!’ Yasuko and Tamiko screamed in unison, as their navels and their surrounding soft bellies were tickled as never before. ‘Ha-ha-haaa-ha-ha, please stop it, ha-haaa-ha-haaa-ha-ha!’
The girls nearly went ballistic as the other two probes contacted their targets. ‘No-ho-ho! Let it sto-ho-ho-hop! Aaaaah!’ And stop it did after ten more minutes.

The two girls, now sweaty from their struggles, watched in horror as two new probes came up from beneath the table and moved toward their underarms. ‘Ta-ha-ha-mi-hi-ko!’ Yasuko cried when the tickling started, ‘Wha-ha-hy did you-hoo-hoo do-hoo this? Aaah-ha-ha-ha!’ It went for fifteen minutes non-stop.

The girls couldn’t even speak as they tried to catch their breath while the probes retracted away and the new probes positioned themselves above and beneath their feet. Not even realizing the probes had placed themselves in position, still trying to recover her senses, Yasuko screamed when the tickling began. ‘Not my fee-hee-heet! Aaah-ha-ha-ha!’ she laughed, without even hearing the laughter from Tamiko, who was laughing and screaming too. Feathered probes on the tops of their feet, on the soles, between and beneath the toes, all working together for the worst possible tickling. This also went for a period of fifteen minutes.

The girls’ eyes went wide as they then saw all of the probes rising from beneath the table for a full-body tickling, realizing that all of them would tickle their bodies in unison, their underarms, their breasts, their navels, their abdomen, and their feet - Yasuko tried to stiffen her body for the onslaught that was sure to come - Tamiko arched her back as much as possible and clenched her fists tightly. ‘Aaaaah! Noooooo!’ Yasuko cried as the tickling began. It lasted for ten long and terrible minutes to complete the hour.

After the tickling, Baka-san pushed two switches on the control panel to release the restraints holding the two girls. Sweaty and exhausted, they remained on the tables for several minutes, placing their hands on their stomachs, occasionally wiping their faces and their foreheads with their hands, drawing their knees up, panting and catching their breath.

‘Wow!’ said Tamiko, ‘ that was incredible - I never knew that tickling could be so terrible and, yet, at the same time, so exciting.’

Baka-san helped the girls off the tables and showed them to the bath, which he had filled with a luxurious mixture of warm water, herbs and spices. After the girls had bathed and dressed, he served them some warm tea. They talked about their time on the tickling table and Tamiko was willing to do it again at any time she said. Yasuko proposed that they should do that to Sayako, another college student who they particularly disliked. Baka-san proposed that the two girls could come and help as his personal assistants from time to time and the two girls were very happy to accept that. Baka-san and the two young girls, Yasuko and Tamiko, would no work together as a team.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back