• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The High School Adventures of Trent

Sociotickler

The High School Adventures of Trent (m/f)

I've been trying to write tickling fiction for quite a while. I keep getting two pages into a story that I've got plotted to be a novel and then getting bored. Finally, I figured that I would just write the first page of this new idea I had, and I would post that. Hopefully people seeing it and telling me whether they like it or not will spur me into a writing mode for future parts.

Erin began to laugh. She wasn’t laughing very hard, but then I wasn’t really tickling to the best of my ability. I slowly dragged my fingers up and down her foot. I was actually a little surprised that she reacted at all to such a light touch.

“Trent…” she said, reproachfully, but she didn’t try to stop me.

Erin began to laugh harder. I’d picked up the pace a little bit with my fingers. “Yes?” I asked her.

“Don’t –hehehehe- tickle my feet!” She was smiling at me though, and I could tell that she wanted me to go on.

“Is there somewhere else you would like me to tickle?” I asked, as I began to really tickle her hard.

At this point, Erin was laughing so hard that she kicked her feet away from my hands and crawled away. “No!” she said, but then bit her lip and nodded at me. She slowly lifted her shirt, revealing a tiny innie belly-button. She looked very apprehensive, but she came back over to me again and laid down in front of me.

As I straddled her legs she got her shirt set so it was just above below her bra. Then she looked up at me, bit her lip again and said quietly, “Be gentle…”

But I knew that she really wanted a thorough tickling. I reached down and gently caressed her sides, causing her to squirm. However, the motion was not enough that she was really being tickled. I went on like this for about thirty seconds until she frowned at me and said, “Not that gentle.”

“You asked for it,” I said, grinning.

“Trehehehehent!” she screamed as I dug my hands into her sides. She was squirming all over the place and laughing so loudly that I was tempted to cover my ears. Her laughter intensified as I worked my way over to her belly button and stuck a finger in.

“Not there!” she wailed, her laughter reaching a new pitch.

“Oh really?” I asked, as I wiggled my finger inside her belly button. “Well, how about I stop once I’ve used all of my fingers.”

I took my pointer finger out of her belly button for a moment, and she tried to catch her breath. It wasn’t long, though, before I took my pinky and began to explore her ribs.

This time she wasn’t laughing as hard, but it was a very sweet giggle that I loved. After about a minute with my pinky she asked, “When –tehehehe- are you –(gasp)tehehehehe- going to switch –tehehehe- fingers?!”

“When you agree to pull off that shirt,” I told her, and she shook her head, but kept on laughing.

She held out for two more minutes and then she began fighting to get her shirt off. Finally, it came over her head, revealing a small white bra that encased perhaps average sized breasts. She blushed and cutely turned her face away from me. I stopped tickling her for the moment and turned her face to mine.

“You’re beautiful,” I told her, staring into her eyes. After a moment I snuck my middle finger into one of her armpits.

In response she shrieked loudly, and began laughing again in full earnest. I didn’t want to make her remember our first (in what was hopefully to be many) tickle sessions as something that was terrible, so I only continued until she seemed to start to get out of breath from laughing.

She sighed, still smiling and looked up at me, “I didn’t realize this would be such a work out!”

I nodded, and then said, “And I’ve still got seven fingers till we’re done.”

She swallowed as I held up my hands and wiggled my fingers. “Where would you like me to go next?”

“Wherever you’d like.” She said, and then rebelliously stuck out her tongue.

I took my whole left hand and started in on her neck and ears. To my surprise and joy she squeaked! It was a very cute noise.

“You squeaked,” I said, stopping tickling for the moment.

“You just used five fingers, and you can’t use them again because you stopped!” She responded.

I paused for a moment, considering. “So I have… I’ll have to make these last two worth it. Now where is there left to tickle?” I surveyed her for a moment, and then used my thumb to pull up the bra and lift it lightly from her breasts. She looked nervous, but made no move to stop me, her arms still laid at her sides, hands in tight fists.

Following a request she had made earlier, I didn’t remove her bra, or look underneath it, but merely slipped my ring finger under the bra and began to tickle her breasts. She squirmed in a very sexy way, and she squeaked again when my finger hit her nipple.

I drew circles around each breast until I got to the middle, just lightly touching her. She was giggling lightly as I finished my final circle and lowered her bra back down.

“Thank you.” She said.

“For what?” I asked.

“For respecting me.”

We paused for a moment, staring at each other. She had a tear going down the side of her face, but it only made her the more beautiful. She was flushed and breathing hard as I leaned over her to press my lips to hers…

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! My alarm clock shattered my once beautiful dream. It was time for me to go to school.

Well, I'm new here, and feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
Nice job!

Great story. Nicely done and keep writing. I think you hit the nail on the head (at least for you) in terms of writing "smaller episodes" instead of an epic. You can always go back and add additional parts and it will keep you from getting board.

Also, when it comes to reading, sometimes I find that I prefer to read a lengthy account with a great build up and lots of details. Other times I prefer a shorter quick read. I like the fact that you can find both here (and everything in between as well). Don't worry about the length. Just keep the stories coming.

OMG!!!!! lol, i was so not expecting that ending lol. nice job though, i liked it a lot!

I agree, really good for a first try, i love it when girls "ask" for the tickling

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back