• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MK&A ff/m

tklgal226

TMF Expert
oh no! Not another MK&A story!!!

But oh yes, it is :D

Lol, basicially because of the lack of */m stories around here for the past few....weeks, (maybe?) I've decided i need to contribute something- and since my computer crashed and went all nutso on me, this is the only story i had saved. (that i wrote and haven't posted yet, that is) sooooooooooooo, hence, here it is, to share w/ all of you.

Now, for those of you who did not read the title of this post (blindly clicking randomly around- hey, ya never know) this is:

FF/M!

Since ive had some trouble w/ people reading this little intro in the past, let me just restate that it is:

FF/M!

If this is NOT your thing, please, click the back button on your browser and move on to the next story. If this IS your thing...well, let's just hope it's at least worth your while to read :D Please, forgive all the spelling and/or grammar mistakes, i think you can figure out what im trying to say ;)

Ok, ive rambled enough- on w/ the show!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chris Cameron glanced down impaciently at his watch for the third time that minute, tapping his foot anxiousually. His large dark sunglasses reflected his Rolex, which was busy reminding him that they were already running two and a half minutes late. He sighed heavily, then cupped his hands over his mouth. "Come on girls!" he shouted, but his words were quickly swollowed up by the crowd. Only fifteen feet away, Mary-Kate (MK) and Ashley Olsen were surrounded by fans, practicially crying as they took pictures with the girls and got posters and tapes autographed. This "meet and greet" session was only supposed to last twenty-minutes, but twenty-three minutes had now passed. The girls, as usual, were well aware of this fact, but simply did not want to leave their fans. Chris, on the other hand, was in charge of these two young ladies, and knew that they still had a seven minute drive to get to the location of their next shoot. Even though they would probably not start the actual filming for at least another hour, Chris hated giving fans extra time. He ran a tight ship, he would always remind the girls, and that's why he was known as one of the best agents in the business.
Chris looked down at his watch again. Damn, almost four minutes late now! He shook his head with anger and started walking over to the Olsens, plastering a fake smile on his face. He gently grabbed their arms from behind.
"Come now, girls, we really have to be going..." he said through clenched teeth. MK shot him a dirty look.
"Hold on, Chris, we're almost done here-"
"No, NOW" he said sharply, and gave them each a little pull. Most stars would be infuriated by the physical contact, but MK and Ashley had practicially grown up with Chris. He wasn't much older than them, being only twenty-nine, because they had been friends with his younger brother. No one had known that he would grow up to be such a sucess, as they never guessed about the young twins, still in diapers, on Full House. After firing their original agent for personal reasons, they had randomly bumped into Chris at a Hollywood premire party. They quickly found out what a great agent he had become, boosting up such stars as Avryl Lavine, Ashton Cutcher, Shakira and had even been on the ground floor for the J-Lo fanomanom. The girls immediatly hired their old friend to help get them back into the business, and it had worked beautifully. For years they had a great relationship, and the girls seemed to get bigger every year. However, laetly Chris had become very hard to work with, as his ego was begining to take over. He no longer seemed interested in the girls personal lives or the fans which he had paid so much attention to in the past. It was all work and no play for him, and the spark they had once seen in him was gone. He took almost all of the girls control over their lives away, and only now were they starting to see it. Chris had become a completely different person.
Ashley pulled her arm away quickly, giving him the same sharp look as MK had. "Fine." She said softly through her clenched teeth, then turned back to her fans, smiling warmly. "Im so sorry guys, but our silly agent here is making us leave." The crowd groaned, blowing the two girls kisses and clutching thier autography. MK signed one last CD, waved sweetly, and began walking towards the limo out the back door. Chris just stood with his hands on his hips, starting dissaprovingly at her.
"About time..." he said softly. She ignored him, reaching out for her sister's hand, and climbed into the limo.

"He's such a jerk." Ashley whispered to MK, eyeing Chris from accross the room. "Just who does he think he is sometimes?"
MK pulled a curler gently out of her hair, rolling her eyes. "Our agent. You remember how Justin was."
"Yeah, but Chris was never like him...that's the reason we hired him, remember?"
"I know, I know....I don't like it any more than you do."
"He treats us like children."
"Worse....like dolls or something. Like we're not even alive."
"Our fans are the only reason we're still around..."
"He doesn't realize that."
Ashley shook her head, walking around to the back of MK. "There must be SOMETHING we can do..."
"Like what, fire him? You know they're all like him..."
"No, not fire him...." Ashley said, her eyes thoughtful as she helped to pull another curler out of MK's hair. "Something just to bring the old Chris back..."
"We could always threaten to fire him.."
"No no no...too harsh"
"Tell his brother? Maybe Randy could do something about him."
"Nah, he'd never listen to Randy..."
MK let her chin rest on her hand, looking down, obviousually deep in though. Suddenly a huge smile appeared across her face. She laughed, "he'd listen in Randy threatened to tickle tourture him again!"
Now Ashley was giggling "Like when we were kids? Ha, remember how we used to team up on him? Geez, we were only...what, twelve? And he was in his twenties?!"
"But he still couldn't take it!"
"Ah, those were the good old days..." Ashley sighed, pulling out the last curler. MK's eyes suddenly lit up even brighter.
"Who says that they're over?"
Ashley looked at her unsurely for a moment, lifting an eyebrow. Suddenly she got it. "Oh, no way, you're not talking about tickling him again"
"What if I am?" MK asked excitedly, her eyes huge with glee.
"It'll never work! All it would do is piss him off..."
"So? That's all he does to us!"
"He's probably not even ticklish anymore..."
"He MUST be! Besides, you know we can drive him nuts..." she held up the back of her hand to Ashley. "With these nails, we can do anything!"
A slight smile slowly spread across Ashley's face. "Well, maybe it would be fun..."
"Oh, you know it would!"
"...but how?"
"How what?"
"How could we do it? He's always on his phone or in a crowd."
MK was quiet now, thinking. "Well..." she finally said softly, "...he is a heavy sleeper..."
"So what, we just follow him around and wait for him to fall asleep?"
"No silly, we have the key to his condo! Remember, 'just in case of an emergency'?"
"Oh yeah..." Ashley smiled.
"This seems like an emergency to me!"
"me too!"
"Ok, so how about tonight?"
"Works for me"
"Oh my gosh, I can't wait!" MK giggled, clasping her sister's hands. The two girls were still smiling broadly at each other when Chris walked into the room, yacking away on his cell as usual.
"Yeah....yes, that sounds great..." he gave the girls a thumbs-up sign and winked, "...uh-huh.....we'll be there first thing in the morning......um, hold on just a second Mr Kayaveno.....five minutes girls......hi, ok, sorry.....uh-huh.....yeah....." he continued, and walked out of the room. The twins did all they possibly could to hold back their giggles, but both their smiles were ear to ear.

"Shhhh, don't wake him up!" Ashley whispered furiousually, putting her hand over MK's. MK just rolled her eyes.
"He won't!"
"Mary-Kate, he's asleep, not dead! Why does this lock have to be so noisy?!"
"You're just paranoid" MK replied, opening Chris's door and stepping through. It was a few minutes past twelve, and there had been no one else in sight when the girls stepped out of the taxi outside. They were totally alone, and Chris's walls were steel, shutting off any outsiders. Now the girls crept towards his open bedroom, shining a flashlight into the room. Chris's snoring was as loud and obnoxious as he was, a clear sign that he was fast asleep.
Quietly, the girls crept to either side of the bed, and MK slowly pulled the rag out of her purse. they had dipped it in chlorofoam which they had bought after their limo dropped them off a few hours earlier. Very carefully, she reached over Chris, and covered his mouth with the rag. He took it in one deep breath, quickly opened his eyes in shock, then they dropped as he fell into a sleep again. MK jsut giggled, very excited about what they had in store for him. Ashley looked nervously to her sister.
"Did he see us?" she asked anxiousually.
MK shook her head, stuffing the rag back into her purse. "Not a chance, his eyes didn't have time to adjust to the light."
"What if that stuff makes him sick?"
"It won't!" MK laughed, lifting Chris's wrist and dropping it to make sure he was out. "Maybe if we get lucky, he'll just get more ticklish!"
Ashley shook her head, "Ok, c'mon, let's tie him up before he wakes up."
"Im on it!" MK replied enthustaticially as she turned on the lights.

Chris's eyes slowly opened, having a difficult time adjusting to the light. He groaned quietly, feeling as if he must have been drinking before he fell asleep. He tried to strech, but felt....unable to do so. His eyes were still having trouble sdjusting the the light, but the first thing which finally came into focus was the clock on the wall. It read 12:45, and he was obviousually in his living room. Confused, he immediatly assumed that he had fallen asleep while he was drunk again, which explains why he didn't remember coming in here. He tried to stand up, but suddenlt realized that he couldn't. Now his eyes grew wide.
Chris violently pulled at his arms, which were above his head, held together at the wrists. He tried to kick his legs but each of his ankles had been....duct taped....to his TV table. He himself was sitting on a kitchen chair, rope pulled tight across his waist, in nothing except his boxers.
"Help!" he yelled, "Heeeeelp!"
MK and Ashley suddenly ran into the room, dressed in all black. "Chris, what's wrong?" Ashley asked quickly.
"Oh! Girls! Thank GOD!" Chris exclaimed "Someone robbed me! Something happened! I was alseep...I don't know.....why am I here....wait....how did you...." his voice got softer and softer as he spoke. Chris swollowed hard, looking like a deer in the headlights. His eyes were not focused on the girls, but rather the purple feather in MK's hand. He swollowed again. "W-what's going on here?"
"Well, nothing much..." Ashley said, taking a step towards him. "yet."
"Y-yet?"
MK now started towards him. "Well, Chris, we really needed to talk to you. Ya see, you've been a bit....controlling lately..."
"I....I have?"
"Yeah." Ashley chimed in, "And we were just wondering if we could get the old Chris back."
"The old chris...?"
"You remember..." she smiled, "The one who treated us like equals? The one who loved our fans? The one who was more than a friend than a agent?"
MK waved the feather in front of Chris's face, her smile broadening "The one who was amazingly ticklish?"
"Noooooooo no no no...g-girls, please...don't you....don't you dare do this...I'll give you the old chris, i promise! im so sorry....I did it all for you! Everything! Just don't do this please..."
"How do we know we can trust you?"
"You KNOW I can't take this..."
"We need some insurance..."
"....I'll do anything, pleeeease don't do this..."
"I don't believe him, do you Ashley?"
"....please please please please pleeeeeease!!!"
Ashley crossed her arms. "Nope, not even for a second"
"I think he needs to prove it." MK added, running the feather up Chris's ribs. He immediatly started to giggle. MK raised her eyebrows at her sister. "See? Just as ticklish as before"
"I would never have beleived it!"
"PLEASE!" Chris screamed, begging the girls one last time.
MK just giggled, showing her nails. "Nope." With that she attacked his ribs and underarms, causing a shrill scream to escape her agent's throat. Ashley simple laughed and began tickling the other side of his ribs a bit more gently, concentrating more on each rib.
Chris exploded with laughter the second the girls fingers made contact with his skin. It was obvious that he was every bit as ticklish as he had been years ago, just as the girls had hoped! He screamed with laughter and still tried to beg for mercy from his young tourturers. "P-PLEEEEEASEHEHEHEHEHE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-gasp- NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT T-T-THERE HAHAHAHAHAAA! AAAAAAAAAAAhahahaHAHAHAHAhAAHhaaaaaA!!!! -gasp- NoooohohohohohohoHOHOHO!!!!!!"
"Hey Ashley, what'd I tell ya, he likes it!"
"Yeah, I guess you're right, MaryKate!"
"SSSSSStOP G-G-irls!!!! HAHAHAH!!!!"
"Does he look like the old Chris to you yet?" Ashley yelled.
"Naaah, not yet- after a few more hours of this I think he will!" MK responded, beaming. After only a few minutes Ashley had moved down to his knees while MK had his upperbody all to herself. She tickled his ribs, counting each one of them, making sure to stay an extra long time on the ones which tickled the most. Then she moved to his armpits, tickling one with her nails, and the other with the stiff purple feather.
Chris's face was bright red, partially from laughing so hard, partially from humiliation. The two young girls he had always had complete control over had instantly turned him into a helpless little boy. Tears were already starting to flow down his cheeks and all he could do was scream and laugh.
"I'll show you who's in charge here!" MK teased, using on the feather on his right armpit. "Ya like that Chris? Wait, why would i ask you what YOU think since you never ask us what WE think! So ya know what? Im just gonna do what I want to do, which is to tickle you to absolute death, hahaha!"
"NOOOOO!!" Chris screamed, "No-ho-ho, P-p-P-pleeeeeeease M-M-Maaaahhhhaaary Khahahat-t-te!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! N-Not there, PLEASE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"
"Let's just count these ribs again, shall we? I've already forgotten how many you have..."
"No-HO-HO!!!"
"One.....two...."
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!"
"Yup, that's twooooooo, threeeeeeee......foooooour......"
"NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHHOHOHOOOOOO!!!"
"Ooooooh, you like four, don't cha? Tickle tickle Chris honey, this one is just FOUR you...."
"HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! SSSTOP!!!! NOOOOHOHO!!!!"
"Im glad you liked my joke! Now, number five...."
"DOOOOHOHONT!!!!! S-S-STOP!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!"
"Don't stop? Ok, I aim to please, you know that...anything for your buddy...." she laughed, digging all of her nails into his ribcage. "Oh, silly, you made me lose count! Guess we better start all over again....here we go, starting with ooooone......"
"hey!" Ashley suddenly exclaimed, "We've almost forgotten the best part!"
MK stopped tickling for a minute while Chris gasped for breath. "Whats that?" she asked.
"Don't you remember his most ticklish spot?"
Suddenly Chris's head jerked up and his eyes grew wide. MK claped her hands "That's right!" she exclaimed, "I'd almost forgotten about his feet! But you tickle him, I'll stickl with his upperbody!"
"Noooo!" Chris screamed, "Nooooooo, not my feet, p-please, anywher but....but there! Please Ashley, please don't tickle my fehehehehehahAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA!! NOHOHOHOHOHOH!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!!!!! NAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! A-A-ASSSSSSSSSSHHHEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHELLLLLLEEEEE!!!!! NOHOHOHO! -gasp- AHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!"
"Oh stop begging you big baby" Ashley giggled, stroking both of his feet with her nails. "You deserve this. Besides, i haven't even started on your toes yet..."
"NOT MY TOOOOOHOHOHOHOES!!! HAHAHAHahahahaHAHAHA!!!! AHAAHAHAHAHAAH!!!"
"This little piggy went to market..." Ashley cooed, tickling his big toe. Chris threw his head back and laughed, overcome by the tickling sensations and humiliation. Ashley paid no attention. "This little piggy stayed home..."
"HOHOHOHoooooooOOOO!! HAHAHAHA- HAHA- HA HA- HAAAAAA!!!!! AAAhahahAHAHA!!! No! NOOOOO!!!"
"This little piggy had roast beef....this little piggy had none..."
"Hahahahaahaaaaa!!! NO mo-hore!!! HAHAHA!!!"
"And this little piggy was a very bad little piggy. Ya see, he was an agent for two talented and beautiful young girls, but he tried to hard to control their lives. So can you guess what happened to him? That's right!" Ashlet laughed, tickling his toes madly. "He was tickle-tourtured!!!"
"IM S-S-SOOOORRRYY!! HAHAHAHAAH, G-GIRLS, I...IM SORRY!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA"
"Not yet you're not.." MK said, still tickling his armpits. Chris thrashed against his bonds, barely able to catch his breath. Ashley bent his toes back with the palm of her hand while her nails went crazy on them.
"Oh-hohohoho!!! NOOOOOOO!!! HAHAHAHAHAA-nooooOOOOO!!! STAAAAAAHAHAHAHAPPP!!! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOOO!! P-PLEASEEEEEHEHEHEHE GUUUUURLSSS!!! AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I C-....I CANT TAKE IT-HIT-HIT!!!! AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! NOOOO!!!! NOOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAAAAA!! Ah-ha!!! HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAAA!!! PLEEEEASE!!!"
MK smiled cruely "Oh yes, chris, we're gonna tickle you allllll night long and there's nothing that you can do about it!!"
"We just LOVE how ticklish you are!" Ashley added, "We;ve always loved it! And now, you're finally getting what you deserve....a good old fashion tickle tourture!"
"Besides Chris don't you know how lucky you are? You said yourself that we're some of the hottest stars in hollywood! Don't you think it's time we start acting like it and take some control?"
"Right, MK! Tickle tickle tickle Chris..."
"Kitchy kitchy coo!"
"Does that tickle sweetie?"
"Sure looks like it does to me!"
"Now tell me, Chris, who tickle better? Me or Mary Kate?"
Chris was byond the point of speaking- he was laughing so hard that he had fallen into silent laughter. His face was bright red and tears were streaming down his cheeks. His brown hair was plastered to his forehead with sweat. He shook his head so violently the girls began to worry that he was going to hurt himself.
MK didn't let up with her tickling fingers. "Come on Chris darling, let's hear ya beg! Tickle tickle tickle, coochie coochie coo...."
Chris let out a high shriek, screaming "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!! -gasp- PLEASE!!!!!!! NOHOHOHOOOOOOOO -gasp- NOOHOHOHOOO MOHOHOHOREHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! AH HA HA!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! -gasp- HAHAhahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!"
"Let's hear it Chris..." Ashley giggled, attacking his toes.
"OHOHOHOOOO GAAAAWWWWDDDD!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!"
"Who's gonna be in charge from now on?"
"haHAHAHAhaHA!!! YOU AREHEHEHE!!!! YOU!!! YOU-HOO-HOO-HOO-HO HAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!"
"Who is?" MK laughed.
"AAAAAHHHHAAAA, YOU GURLSSSSS!!!!!! SAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! AAAAAAHHHHH!!"
"Which one of us?"
"BOTH OF YOUoooooooHOOOO!!!!"
"Promise?'
"YES YES YES HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!! YEEEEEEESSSSSS-HES-HES-HES-HES!!!!!!!"
"Ok." Ashley smiled, stopping. "That's just what we wanted to hear."
"Well done" MK added, giving her sister a high five.
"I think things around here are gonna change pretty quick."
"Oh, I totally agree with you!"
Chris was just gasping for breath, his head down against his chest. His face was still beat red and he was mumbling softly. MK took out a pair of scissors and began to cut the duck tape holding him in place.
"Well," Ashley said, helping her sister, "I guess we'll leave you for now to clean youself up."
"Really Chris..." MK added, "If anyone at work ever saw you looking like this you'd be fired on the spot."
"Actually....if you ever told anyone about this you'd be fired on the spot."
"And there'd be a repeat performance" MK smiled, giving her sister and evil look. Ashley just crossed her arms and nodded.
"Just remember those thing, ok dear?"
Chris weakly nodded his head, collasping against the chair after his arms were cut down. The girls stepped on either side of him and gave him a kiss on each cheek.
"Sleep tight!" Ashley said, picking up MK's purse.
"Don't let the bed bugs bite!" MK chimed in. The girls then held hands and practicially skipped out of the apartment, leaving the exausted Chris to drag himself into bed. It took him a full five minutes to get there, but when he did, he fell asleep the instant his head hit the pillow, still giggling softly.

The next morning, MK and Ashley showed up to the movie set "bright eyed and bushy tailed", clearly excited about the day. Chris was already there, dark circles under his eyes, his appearance a bit more ragged than usual. He looked at the girl out of the corner of his eye, who smiled and blew him a kiss as soon as they saw him. He forced a weak smile. Ashley, concerned, walked up to his and gingerly put a hand on his shoulder.
"Hi Chris, are you ok darling?"
"Yeah" MK added, walking up beside her sister, "You look like you had a bad dream last night."
"Or were unable to sleep."
Chris looked unsurely between the two girls. His sighed, then smiled warmly. "Yeah, a little trouble sleeping last night. I guess I was worried about the way Ive been treating you two lately. From now on, I'm putting you in charge of EVERYTHING."
"Really?" Ashley asked, raising her eyebrows.
"Yep. So, I promise, I'll always ask you two first before making any more decisions."
"And the time with fans...?"
"As much as you want."
MK smiled. "Awwww, thanks Chris! You're the best!"
"Well, what can i say, anything for you girls, right?"
The girls smiled even wider, planting a kiss on each of his cheeks before going off to the dressing room. Chris watched them as they walked away, wondering how anyone seemingly so innocent could do to him what they had done last night. But he smiled as he shook his head in disbeleif, knowing that deep down inside, he had been on of the luckiest men in the world last night. Ah, those girls.....

Wonderful story, Tklgal226! :D
You're right, there needs to be more F/m here. :devil:

nobody271 said:
The Red Sox suck! Go Yankees!
:D

btw nice story but where's robin? ;)

lol, i hate you! wait...who won 2/3 in the last series? i keep forgetting... ;)

Robin and I broke up, remember?! Lol!!! Actually, i DO have another story....the one that took me forever to write which im still not 100% happy w/....maybe ill post it one of these days, just to shake things up :D

Excellent story. Thanks for sharing. I loved it when I went to an Angels/Red Sox game in Anaheim and a Yankees Suck chant broke out.

Awesome story once again Clair! :D It was great reading it for a second time ;)

Oh, and I really DO think you should post that other story :D :D

WOW, and you're a writer, too!!!!

Great stuff...looking forward to more! :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Hope to see your devious side in action some day!!! :jester:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back