• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my other side

sugarmouse

TMF Expert
i am a lee..always have been..ilike to ticklebut i am not the kind to want to dominate.which is why i am so surprised at the way i behaved one nite the other week.to cut a long story short i work in apub..the staff are great and we go out afte work most of the time. recently a ew barmaid started and me and her clicked straightaway.we discovered our paths crossed quite often and we had a lot of the same friends.as well as a lot of the same views on life.as we got to know each other better she confided in me alot that she was nt happy withy things and was oftenfeeling a bit down and depressed.imnot the kind of person to want to get involved in things like thatbut with this girl it was different-i would do anythin to see her happy..i didnt actualy realise that i fancied her.
that was until one nite we all went to the local nitespot after a saturday nite working.she talked tome about things thenb jus jumped and gave me a huge hug and thanked me for helping her so much and for showing her people did care.fromthat moment i dont know what came over me..i wasnt drunk..and im not a man lolbut for some reason iknew that girl was to be mine that nite.sure enough after the club had closed i invited herbk to mine for a nitecap and a smoke and we chatted.all the time i was plotting:devil:
it was really warm nite and i had the fire on yet somehow i got away with saying 'honey do you want to go to my room its freezing in here:rolleyes: and we did..i dont remember the electricity that iknew must have been there as i waited til she laid onmy bed and kissed her repeatedly..she gaveme the green flag when she said her bra was hurting her..i took it off for her..her top wasquite loose and ireached up and stroked her breasts...tickling lightly under her armpits..she wriggled and said 'dont do that' but when i touched her there again she moaned softly that i could probably make her orgasm by just that..i was grinning to myself as i stroked down her belly..i always had thought she looked ticklish but iwasnt prepared.she wentmad....she has since admitted tome that her belly button seems tohave a link to her privates...and tingles through her everytime it is touched..she dididnt need totell me this actually..she letme toiuch it for amaxumum of ten seconds before squealing and squrming away from me ..but when she did that i reached around the the base of her back and tickledher there...i did this repeatedly and her breathing was changin and i could tell she was turned on..i let her lie down and calm a bit but then said 'let me, il be gentle' she let me tickle around her button again but her squealing was music to my ears...i loved it..i teased her nipples with my tongue at the same time and she told me not to stop to which i replied 'baby, ill do it all nite if yu want me to' to this she giggled and tried to get up to touch my breasts buti wouldnt let her..i shoved her down ..kissed her againand said 'its your nite tnite..foget abot me im going to make you happy' i reaced down under herbelly button.she looked so cute laid there and her skin was peachy soft and pale..and so ticklish! i asked her to undo her trousers and she did..but i teasedher for alot longer..tickling roudnt the top of her thighs and kissing her breasts..her skin was gettin hotter and she was writhing around a lot..i dont actualy remember this bit..she has told me since that ilooked up at her and winked...sucked on my finger and reached down and stroked her clit.i heard her gasp and knew iwas spot on ,..i hadnt been with a woman for three years and was pretty screwed up then..thought i was totally straight but this girl had what i needed.i circled it with my finger..she was dripping from all the teasing and i reached down and asked her 'do you want me to finger fuck you'she gasped and nodded and i did..andfelt her thighs tremble as she came within about two minutes..afterwards i kissed her and thought about how cute she wasand she cuddled me...really hard andthen looked outside..realising it was nine am and her boyfriend had no idea where she was she ran home..leaving me to sleep off the dope and wake up later thinkin 'what the hell cameover me?'
i actually rang her the next moirnin and apologised...to be fair she had never been with a woman i dont know her that welland how did i know she wudnt reach up and slap me and tellme to get the hel off her?i stillwork with her and the other day she had had a few drinks and she cuddled me for ages and told me what i had done that nite was beautiful and i turned her on so much and that i had given her multiples.i think ill go with women more often..ok imofficially bisexual asof last saturday.thanks for listening/reading:)

Hi sugar,

Very erotic story! I'm glad you had such a great experience. You're very brave, and if you ask me that girl is pretty lucky!

A beautiful story, Sugarmouse. :D
Thanks for sharing it, and I am glad that you are happy. :D :D :D

thanks folks! brave or downright daft!!?lol
i still love that girl to bits and we still work together and go out a lot..ive even tried it againsince but never got as far usually due to disturbance..it wont be a one of if i haev anything to do with it put it that way!it was awesome!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back