• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reader, I Tickled Her (Victorian m/f) PART 2: The Event Itself

NoddingButler

READER, I TICKLED HER

by Boz Meadows

I closed the door behind us and it uttered a click that made music to my ears. Lady Victoria deLangley was as if now, unknowingly, my prisoner, and only I held the key to her deliverance.
If I could, I would have swallowed the key forever, dear reader.
As I expected, Lady Victoria merely searched all about the room for this "surprise" I had promised. My surprise was veiled by a velvet drape, and there was still just a bit of time to be spent before I could get her where I wanted her...
"Well, what's this?" she shrugged in her bored way, "the study looks just as plain as my husband always has it. And I don't see any cucumber sandwiches. And where is my surprise, Meadows?!"
Dare I now just show her my creation? No, no...not yet. Not yet. I was so close...but not yet.
"Just wait a little moment, m'lady, and you shall see."
I began to cross to the other side of the room and my whole body was alive with glorious, excruciating anticipation. This was it. I was now about to deliver unto my mistress what I had ached to do ever since I had that dream where I heard her glorious laughter. My legs were almost wobbly, and I could feel my loins begin to flame with passion.
"M'lady," I spoke slowly, "if you'll come this way, I shall show you the beauty of my surprise."
"Hmm!" she turned up her nose. "Such poetic words for a man of such low class."
That did it. It was now time!
As Lady Victoria crossed to where I was, I readied my fingers around a little switch on a board I hid behind the table. And just as she crossed under the veiled rafters, I gave a quick prayer to whatever magic could work in the favor of passion, and flipped the switch.
It was like watching angels descend from heaven. The rope pulleys I had painstakingly set up to perfection the night before swooped down from their cloaked waiting place and clattered upon Lady Victoria's shoulders, making her gasp and pause in wonder.
"What on earth...?"
And I was on her like Zeus's thunderbolt! I grabbed her wrists fiercely, and before she could tug in protest, I slipped her hands...those delicate white hands with long elegant fingers...through the loops and pulled the ropes tightly around her wrists.
"Meadows!" she shrieked. "What are you doing?"
I then darted back to where my little switch board lay, tripping in my steps. I was so excited. I now had her! But I had to act quickly...there was still one more step in making my rope bonds serve their main purpose.
A wheel was placed on the wall next to my little switch board and I gave it several cranks, using my whole body to hoist her arms up. The night before I had made sure the rope pulleys were attached to a master line that connected with the wheel. This wheel could hoist the rope pulleys upwards, thus her arms would follow suit.
Her finely plucked eyebrows raised in utter shock and her deeply green eyes flashed in surprise as she looked left and right at her wrists as they rose into the air.
"Wha--wha---what?!?"
I grinned in an absolute state of mania as I cranked the wheel. The more I cranked, the higher her arms rose. There was now no bend to her arms. She tugged with all her might in protest, but I commanded the wheel as a captain would on his ship. There was no escape for Lady Victoria deLangley!
I then saw that her heels were beginning to rise as she was hoisted into the air. Her arms were pulled tautly high above her, practically closing around her ears, and this caused the bottoms of her intricate dress to rise slightly, exposing a bit of her white stockings.
Then I pushed down the lever that would secure the wheel so she could not tug the pulleys down at all, no matter how hard she tried. She looked up to her wrists then at me in a state of complete horror.
"Oh!" she cried. "Oh! Oh! What are you doing, Meadows? Let my arms down this instant!"
I crossed over to her and I scratched my chin slowly, inspecting her stretched up, helpless form. She twisted her body about frantically, like a fish caught on the line, and I, her humble fisherman, leered delightfully at such a beautiful catch as her.
"Comfy, m'lady?" I asked with a beaming, I dare say even devilish smile.
Even in the wake of her utter surprise and fear, Lady Victoria rolled her eyes at my words and turned her face away from me, as if I was not worth regarding.
"Is this some sort of joke, Meadows?" she demanded as coolly as she could. "Let me down this instant."
"I'm afraid I cannot do that," I replied quite calmly, letting myself wait just a little longer. "I'm afraid you are to be in this position for...quite some time."
She shifted about uncomfortably and began to fuss.
"Oh, come now, Meadows!" she huffed, "Let me down. Now! I'm sure this is all quite amusing, but the fun is now over. Let me down at once!"
"No," I said quite frankly. "No, that I cannot do. I will not do, rather. For I like you best this way."
"Meadows!" she shouted at me. "This is not at all funny! I demand you let me go."
I began to walk towards her, eyeing every bit of her like a hunter having netted his prey. My hands started to reach for her waits and my fingers wiggled itchingly.
"Don't you dare touch me!" she shouted. I paused to watch her writhe away, trying to run, but only able to sway frantically with her wrists tied so high above her. "Don't you touch me or I'll ...I'll..."
"You'll what?" I sneered wildly. "Or you'll what, m'lady?"
"I'll...I'll..." she squirmed for command, "I'll surely scream! I will!"
"Oh, go ahead," I jeered, "why don't you try! Go ahead and scream to the world. Scream. Who is going to hear you though?"
She looked about in fear and realized there was ominous truth to my words.
"Hmmmm?" I cooed, getting closer. "Who is going to hear you? Your husband is gone...we are in the midst of sequestered wilderness, and we are in the most remote part of the house. No one can hear you. Except me, of course. And my ears will find delight in your fluttering cries of protest."
"Hheeeelllllp!" she suddenly cried aloud. "Somebody, please! Heeelllllllp!"
"That's it, scream!" I cackled, dancing around like a moon-struck mad-man, tossing my legs and arms about in glee. "Scream! See where it can possibly take you!"
"Oh-ho, Meadows!" she whimpered, "you cannot do this...you...you...you simply cannot."
She then, after searching about some more, looked at me carefully and fearfully.
"What....are you going to do to me?"
I did not answer her. Not just yet. I crossed behind her and admired her shape. I reached from a shelf a pair of scissors and bent low to snip away the material from her dress.
"Oh, God! What are you doing, Meadows! This dress comes from the finest tailors of Paris!"
Of course she would be concerned with her material objects rather than, say, me cutting her flesh with the criss-crossing blades. But I had no desire to mar any of her beautiful, desirous skin...certainly not in a way that would cause bruises or bloodshed.
I cut away at the seems of her dress, ignoring her wild protests, and I held her waist close so she wouldn't accidentally stick herself on the blades. Feeling her waits pressed to mine as I cut away the stitchings in her dress placed a surge of hotness through my body that I had only ever felt in thought.
It was like a lower-class victory to destroy the dress of this bourgois, chic gorgon. A gorgon only in manner, but her features were of a beauty stemmed from the imagination of Michaelangelo.
After much snipping and much screams from Lady Victoria I had torn away every bit of her dress and reduced her to her stockings and tight white corset. I could see the bareness of her celestial, smooth underarms and her bosom heaved in the trappings of her corset. I wanted to know what her legs looked like as well, so I quickly moved to her boots and ignored her futile attempts to kick me as I tore them off to expose her stockinged feet. They were size 9...Oh, what a glorious size.
But I would wait to get to her feet. For now...I was going to study what wonders could be found on her upperbody.
"I swear to you, Meadows!" Lady Vinctoria fumed at me, her chest heaving, "You will not enjoy this for long! When my husband finds out..."
"Your husband will find nothing more than a much more humble and appreciative woman, m'lady," I said in measured confidence. "I assure you."
I was of course, dear reader, taking quite a gamble. What if I was making a huge mistake? My deepest of hopes was to have Lady Victoria enjoy this....to have her even love my performance upon her helpless body that she would make me her lord and master, and she would even leave her husband.
But, while first thing was first, I was going to have my fun. Even if it meant my losing my job and getting arrested and lynched, I was going to have my fun!
"I am going to teach you a valuable lesson, m'lady. One that we all of us will be glad you learned."
"What on earth do you mean, you fiend!" she shouted back.
"Oh, I do believe actions speak louder than words, m'lady..." I replied, my heart pounding so hard I thought it would spring out of my chest. I was now looking at her squarely in the face.
"Tell me, m'lady: Are you at all...ticklish?"
Her beautiful green eyes now slowly widened like two portals to another dimension. Her full red lips curved in dispair and she began to shake her head slowly, small gold whisps now laying across the sides of her face while the rest of her hair was in that royal bun of hers. My body was alive with burning madness.
"You...you..." she gasped. "You wouldn't dare."
"Oh..." I drawled calmly, raising a finger for her torso, "I think I would."
In her last attempt to act above all of this, she turned up her nose away from me and said airily, "I'd rather die!"
"Now that, m'lady, would be quite a tragedy."
I then felt my throat constrict and my loins surge with passion as my fingers crawled upwards and slowly met the curves of her hollows.
"Oh! Oh! Stop!" she shivered. "What....what are you doing?"
I then felt a presence run through my hands like a chorus of wonderous angels and all ten of my fingers danced upon her vulnerable armpits, scribbling along her smooth flesh fantastically.
"No! No! Oooooh! Oooooohhohohohohohohohhhoohoho!! Oh my goodness, No! You...You caaaaaaaaaahhhhhhahahahahahahhhn't do this! oooh! Oh! Oh! Haha! Ah! Ah! Nyyaaaahh! No! Oh! Ooooooh! Hahahahahahahahaha!! Hahahaha! Ah! AHHH! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! OOOOOOHHHHHH!!!!"
My dear reader...the sounds I heard. The shangri-la of this moment. The very serenity I felt is almost indescribable as my aching fingers relieved their passion upon the openness and helplessness of her lusciously smooth underarms. Lady Victoria's waist shifted left and right agitatingly and her face darted in opposing direction, her eyes squeezed tight and her lovely red lips drawling open with laughter fluttering frantically from her mouth like escaped birds from a high-class menagerie.
"Stooohohohohohohooooop! Noooooo!! Ooooohohohohohohohooohoh, oh, oh, oh, stop that! Don't do this....you're....you're, you'rrherherherherherher tickling me! Ooooh! Don't! Don't! hahahahaha!"
It was like my finger tips were the legs of the spider running a marathon. A marathon much longer than 26 miles, and much more pleasurable to pace.
"ooooh! Noooohohohohohohohooo! Oh, God, Meadows! Stop! Hahahahahahahahaaahahaha! Don't tickle me there! I am so ticklish! I am sooohohohohohohohoooooo, hahahaha, hohoho, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhaaaaaahahaha, ticklish!"
To see her have to struggle for every word...to see her scream with the most fever-causing laughter an ear could behold was uncanny. I was adoring every minute of it, amazed that this was not a dream.
"Iiiiiiiihihihihihihit tickles so muuuuhhhhhhhuhuhhhuuuuuhuhuuuuuuuch! Ohhh! Stop it! Stooohohohop!"
"Kitchy kitchy kitchy kitchy!" I taunted at her. Oh, such practically childish words as those had been dying to be uttered by me for so long. "Kitchy kitchy kitchy koooooo!"
Jeering these sounds at her while my fingers scrawled all over her ideal, vulnerable hollows seemed to pitch her into an even more desperate fervor.
"Gooooooohohohohohohohohooooood! Stoooohohohhhoooop! Ohhhhhh! No! No! It tickles me tooohohooooohooohohohohoooooo much! You must...you...you....oh! Oh! Ooooh! OOOHHHHHHHHH!!! Stop it! I can't....can't take it! Hahahahaha! Aha! Aha! Ahhh! Ah! Ah! AHHH!!! Ahahahahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAA!!"
I lifted my fingers away from her as both to giver her a moment to catch her breath, and for me to actually do the same. While she had no choice but to breathe only short gasps through her delicious laughter, I had hardly breathed at all while I tickled her. It was so lovley, breathing almost seemed boring to do. But, There was a pleasure in watching her now loll her hand back and breath desperately.
"M'Lady, I must tell you," I spoke richly, my voice alive with murmuring passion, "I have always, somewhere deep down inside wanted to do this to you!"
"Wha--What?" She gawked, her voice a little weak as she tried to shift her hips comfortably. She even tried tugging her arms down, but of course to no avail. "What are you saying?"
"It is quite simple, m'lady," I said, feeling the passion swirl inside of me, enjoying every minute of it, "I have been your butler for five years now, and you have been a lady your whole life. We are of two different lives. You have always been rich. I have always been poor. We have always expected the best out of life, but the fates have always showered your kind with relief."
Beads of sweat were around her brow and her bosom heaved with her breathing as I examined her helpless body, my fingers twitching, but remembering to make as much contact as I could.
"But now I have defied the fates! I now have you, m'lady, right where I want you! Right where you belong. You are all tied up, m'lady."
I sauntered up to her waist and moved my fingers for her waist and whispered, "Is it not delicious!"
"You cannot do this to me, Meadows!" Lady Victoria protested, still battling to sound authoritative. "You cannot just tie me up and...and...tickle me so."
"Well, I have indeed tied you up, m'lady...that we can check off of the 'cannot do' list. And as for the tickling..." my fingers wiggled for her sides, "well, we are in the long, glorious process of checking that one off as well."
"But I am sooo ticklish, you can't, AH! AH! Oooooh! No, no, no! No! NOOO!!!! Don't tickle me there! Dohohohohohon't! Oh, stop! Stop tickling! EEEEEEheheheeeeheheheheeee!"
As you have probably guessed, dear reader, I now glided my fingers along her stretched up sides. My nails clawled along her ribs through her corset and although I was not feeling her flesh directly, to still see she was ticklish nonetheless was a treat for all my senses.
"OOOoh, GOOOOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOHOHOOOD! Oh, God! Nooohohohohoho! You can't do thiiiihihihihihiiiiiis! I..I...I...Oh! Oh! No! Noho! Noho-ho-ho-ho! Noho! Stohohohohohooooop it! You're, you're..ahahahahahahhaaaaa, tickling meeeheheheheeehheheeeeeeeeeeeeee! EEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Nooooooohhhhhhh!!!"
I then quickly removed my fingers from her ribs and stepped away, spinning excitedly and giving out a "whoop" of delight. This was wonderful. I had her right where I wanted her.
Lady Victoria stared at me and her eyes trembled. Her mouth was open with dread and her bosom heaved fantastically.
"Oh, God...Oh...Meadows. All right. All right. You have had your fun. I...I think you should let me go now."
"Now??" I gave a pretend pout. "So soon? M'lady Victoria, we have only just begun the glorious odyssey of tickling!"
I then crossed over to a section of the bookshelf and pointed at the long line of encyclopedias.
"My word, m'lady!" I feigned a gasp. "I think I see some dust on these."
I cackled at her in glee and then regained my composure as I removed three of the large books to reveal a feather duster. The plumes were of a pinkness that seemed to stimulate me even further. I removed the duster from the shelf and eyed Lady Victoria mischeviously.
"Now, I COULD dust off the one speck that could possibly lie on these books that I have always made sure are spotless, OR..." I then crossed slowly again to the helplessly bound Lady Victoria, "I could dust off the tension from your lovely, luscious underarms..."
"Oh, no!" her eyes went wide again. "Not that, Meadows! Pleeeease! Not that!"
"What's this, m'lady?" I asked in a fair amount of shock. "Did I hear you actually say 'please' about something?"
She frowned at me and attempted to raise her nose up in haughtiness, but she still looked at me beggingly. "Oh, just don't tickle me!" she quickly fussed in frantic embarrassment.
"No," I smiled, "I like it when you say please." I crossed over to her side and gazed at the majesty of her left underarm. "You must know how to ask for things in life. Ask, and ye shall receive....." I then stroked the bunches of plumes up her hollow, "tickling!"
She winced and pulled her arms tightly around her head and sucked in air for dear life.
"OOoooooooooooohh! No! No! Not that! Don't tickle me on my underarms anymore! I'm so ticklish there! Meadows, Meadows, Meadows! Noohohohohohooo! Oh, God, please! Please! Stohohohop! AH! AH! AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH!"
I increased the strokings of the duster and my mouth stretched into a grin that almost spread off my face. This, dear reader, was so amazing.
"Ahahahahahahhaaaaaa! Oh, it's torture! It's...it's soohohohohohohoooohoooooo horrible! It's toohooooohooooohooooooooo much! Eeehee! Eeeheheheheeeee! No! No! Nohohohohooooohoooohoooooo!"
I then stepped behind her and let the plumes rustle along her other underarm. She shriked again and pulled her arms close to her head, only exposing her armpits even more. It was like she was helping me tickle her. Simply... marvelous!
"AAAIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! HEHEHEHEHHHEHHHHEEEEEEEEEEHHEEEE!!! Oh! OHHHHHH!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Stop! Stooohohohohoooohop! Pleeeeheheeeeheeeeheeeease!"
there was that magic word. Please. well, she said it. She said it indeed. And in response, reader, I tickled her.
"Kootchy kootchy kootchy!" I taunted into her ears like a sadistic flea, driving her senses into an even bigger hysteria, "Kootchy koooooo! Kootchy kootchy koootchy kkooooooo!!!"
"STOOOOP DOING THAT!!! NYYYAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Eheehe! AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAA! Don't tickle me! Pleeheeeheehease! Stop it! Stop! Stop! Stop! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAAAAAAHHHAHAHAH! Don't tihihihihihihiihiiiiiiickle me! I'm sooohohohohoh hahahaha hah haha hahah ahaaaaaaa, hhhhhhhhuuuuhhhhhh TICKLISH!!!!!!!"
I then stroked the duster all over her underarms, passing from one to the next, wavering it to and fro, to and fro, up and down, up and down, incessantly. There was nothing I would rather have been doing than to tickle my mistress at this moment. All of her poise...all of her royal calm...all of her assuredness...all of her properness and reserve....gone! She was now laughing hysterically and helplessly, all with the brush of vibrant, pink rosy feathers!
"EEEEheheheheheheeeehheeee! Ahahahahahahahahhaaaaa! Stop it! Stoooohohohohohoooooop! Oh! oh! Oooohohoohhohohohooo! You're driving...hehehehehehehehe, oh! No! You're, you're...you're driving memeheheheeeeeheeeehheeeeehehehehe, hhhuuuuuuhhhhh....CRAAZZYYYYHEHEHEEE!!"
I loved every minute of this, stroking and tickling her senses. Driving her into a hysteria that only one could dream of. Her body shook and twisted and turned in torturous wonder. Her mouth lay agape as laughter flooded out of her and spread around the room like sunrays. Her head lolled back as my duster teased and tormented and feathered her naked hollows to my heart's content, and then some!
And then, dear reader...I heard something new...something I had actually heard a little before. Something distant. Something even eerie. Something downstairs.....something that made my spine go stiff with a sudden shock of fear.
Someone was ringing the doorbell. We were suddenly not quite alone...

TO BE CONTINUED IN PART 3....

Welcome to the TMF, Nodding Butler, and congratulations on your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

I like the first two parts of your story, it is proceeding very nicely. Looking forward to part three, and to the tickling of her feet. :D

re: my tale

Many thanks, Milagros. I have actually been surfing this forum for years, but I finally found the inspiration to submit a story. Part 3 will be along shortly, and I hope you and everyone else continues to enjoy!

--The Butler

This has so far been an enthralling tale. We hope more contributions shall come to you in the future. PErhaps you could tackle the difficult time stopping concept?
Love,
Anna and Heather

Our rhyming poem
Jill and Bill are in a for a thrill
as Jill will soon be tied to the mill
Anna and Heather will be paid their bill
And Bill shall watch as Anna and Heather move for the kill
Jill shall start to feel cold and chill
As Anna and Heather make her laughter like a dill (colloquial term for stupid person)
Anna and Heather moved their fingers like some drills
Jill wishes she could take some very poisonous pills
As Jill laughs with shrills
She is tickled till
Anna and Heather decide to spill
her urine in a bucket to fill

re: time stopping

Thank you very much, Anna and Heather. But pray tell, what is this time stopping concept of which you speak?

--The Butler

Months ago, I (Anna), Heather, Primetime and MAster Cartman debated the hence forth difficult metaphysically concept from Charmed. Tickling a woman frozen in time. How would it work? Would it require invisbility? Would we need the time to be long or short? What are the odds of getting caught? Like the issue of ghost ticklers settled 3 years ago, it has long been a thought in many a mind. How also could we write this into a story? A woman who tickled women frozen in time, why? That Simpsons episode reinvigorated the issue. Years ago in 1991 when Tom Cruise (Yuch!MMMNicole Kidman (Homer Simpsons'ooohggh!) was big, a program came out about a half alien, half human girl with alien powers. Amongst them was the ability to freeze time. This helped me (Anna) think about the idea. Both Heather and I have wondered how to incorporate it on a Charmed or Buffy or other theme. Well that's all we have time for on this post. So you now know what we mean! GOod Luck!
Love,
Anna and Heather (you know one day it will be Heather and Anna)
Love you Heather, love you too Anna

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back