• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Garner & Teri Hatcher

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Jennifer Garner & Teri Hatcher in an introduction to a Lois and Clark Story (Extremely quick, it's LATE!!!!) TO GinaCrewsFan

Brief Intro: CLark married some predestined bimbo from Krypton, Lois is alone and a 4th Ubermensch. Here is the intro on to tickling.

Lois Lane awoke from her knock out from the gas to find herself tied up. On the wall was a Swatchsticker within the centure a picture of Goebbels, Hitler and Himmler. Lois also noticed she was without a stich of clothing. She saw the door was opening and there stood a tall brown hair woman. She was wearing a red and black bra and panties with the swatchsticker on the front and back. She smiled a beautiful smile. Her eyes were beautifully blue and she walked with a happy sort of walk. "Liebe Fraulien Lane. Ich am so gladde to meet dir!" spoke the young woman. "Another ubermensch!" retorted Lois. "Why ja! Das ich am! Ich bin pleased that dir can gesien the futility of eskape! Now Waar ist dein Freund, please!" inquired the seductive brunette (I'm sucking up to Anna, thanks baby, I love you, I love you too). "Sorry Only speak American!" rudely responded the irate reporter. "Ich denke, in die Filme, Sie sagen "Wir haben Methode auf machen dir spreche!" softly replied the NAzi poster girl. Lois was a little nervous. She understood enough german to know she was in trouble. "Bist du Kitzlisch?" asked the pantie clad tormentor. With that she danced her long fingers over Lois's sensitive belly. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" was the answer as Lois refused to buckle to the sensations. An admission to weakness would defy her army father Colonel Sam Lane's expectations. And Lois could be far more stubborn than even her pig headed Father. The young woman smiled to herself "Erena (Yes we know, it's weak, but hey it works and we're tired!!!AND HORNY!!!! Yes Anna we knoe you are! HEY!!!!Sorry babe love you! Love you too HEather sweetie!) we have a fighter here!" Erena contniued to explore the softness of her foe's belly testing it for weakness. Lois shook and shook as the feelings and emotions threatened to remove her conscious thoughts and plunge her into disarray. However Erena had no intention of stoppping. Laughter would get her a response and came the sacred Reichburg she would get it. Erena was only 22 in body but in actually was 77. She had been frozen at a different location in Canada due to Von Ribbentrop on a secret mission in 1942. Erena could see that as much funny as cracking her through her belly would be, only variety would be more efficient.
Late!
Love,
Anna and HEather
To GinaCrewsFan! For you

hiya, ladies! great introduction, even if it past bedtime. sorry i've been a ghost lately, computer problems, some monitor adapter broke, so i had to go buy a $300 video card just for 1 little piece that comes in the kit, lol. anyway, i got some fresh ideas, so i should get some more stories out once i fully get my computer working. can't wait for the next part of this exciting series.
HAPPY TICKLING YOU 2!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back