• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Not mine but a great f/ff story

AMS4181

TMF Regular
Not mine but VERY good
New York 2 pm.

Lindsey Lohan was at her Park Avenue apartment still thinking about the tickling that was given to her by the Olsen Twins. She knew she had to get revenge but she was not sure how to get it. The Olsens were aware of her desire for revenge and were very wary of her. Lindsey Lohan knew she had to have a perfect plan if she was to get her much wanted revenge. Then it finally came to her the absolutely perfect way to get the twins.

New York Movie Studio 4pm.

"Cut!!" The director of the newest Olsen film shouted.

In this one they are sent back to the middle ages and have to find a way back home.

"That's a wrap. Go home for the day everyone."

Just as he made this remark, the director received a phone call from his niece, Lindsay. She told him the situation, and being a tickler himself agreed to help her with her revenge. He sent a text message to the Olsens, who were in their trailer, to come to the studio for a night shoot for a scene for the movie.

The message stated, "Sorry girls, night shoot tonight, studio 11."

(Studio 11 was the one used for the medieval town square.)

"Damn it, I wanted to party tonight." Mary Kate said.

"Ya, I know." Ashley replied. "Whatever though, were getting paid."

Several hours pass.

The twins are in their Explorer driving to the shoot. They were both dressed casually in jeans, running shoes, sweatshirts.

"Not many people are here, ah well the crew must be all inside the studio." Ashley said.

The twins then proceeded to go to the make-up trailer near the studio to get their faces done up. As the twins opened the door they saw a new make-up lady sitting in the trailer. This was Lindsay Lohan in disguise.

"Oh my me, I forgot my favourite brush, Ill be back in a jiffy." Lindsay said.

She then left and jury rigged the trailer shut with an inanimate carbon rod. Lindsay then proceeded to pull out a control pad and press the only button on it. Immediately in the trailer knock-out gas came out of a tube positioned beside the light fixture.

"What the fuck is happening?" Ashley questioned.

Two seconds after that she got her answer as her sister was knocked out unconscious by the gas and she followed right after.

Lindsay first woke Ashley with the pungent odor of smelling salts. She could not see anything and as she tried to reach for her eyes she realized her hands were tied in front of her and her torso and knees were strapped to wood. Lindsay then woke Mary Kate up. Mary Kate came to the same realizations. They also came to realize their ankles were restrained in some kind of stock. In fact it was the tandem stocks in the middle of the town square that were used in the film. Lindsay was sitting in a chair right between them and she finally spoke.

"Guess what girls, I'm getting my revenge on you two brats." Lindsay spoke.

"What? Who is this? What's happening?" Ashley blubbered.

Mary Kate knew though. "Lindsay Lohan. Didn't get enough the first time, eh?"

"Ah, you are two smart Mary Kate." Lindsay said with a devious smile on her face.

"As you two know I have you totally restrained. Your feet are entirely mine." She continued.

"But I will not give you the pleasure of watching me."

"Whatever, were not even ticklish, bitch." Mary Kate said with some bravado.

"Well, we're still gonna find out now, aren't we." Lindsay stated.

Lindsay had called the bluff. They were very ticklish on their feet. Mary Kate's size 9s and Ashley's slightly smaller size 7s were sticking out of the wood ready for the taking.

Lindsay repositioned her chair in front of Ashley who was to the left of her. Lindsay started with Ashley first as she unlaced both shoes at the same time. She then pulled both of the off the foot. Leaving only Ashley's socks there, toes wiggling in them. Lindsay gave her a quick tickle and Ashley gave out a giggle, icing the fact that she was terribly ticklish.

"Not ticklish, eh?" Lindsay said.

Ashley had no reply.

"Well I know that I'm not, so bring it on." Mary Kate said.

"You'll get your chance, just wait." Lindsay replied.

Lindsay continued peeling both socks of Ashley's feet leaving her with her smooth size 7 soles in front of her. Ashley wiggled her toes as the cool air breezed by her bare feet. She had a green nail polish on that shone. Her feet were also perfect as she had regular pedicures every week. Lindsay then finally began to scratch the instep and heel of her right foot. The feelings were intensified because of the blindfold.

" NO please not HAA that….HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA."
Ashley began to laugh instantaneously, throwing her head back.
"HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHA."

Lindsay was now working with both hands on the instep and heel, scratching vigorously with her manicured nails. She then moved up to the ball of the foot and the base of each toe. All Ashley could do was laugh as her feet were being tickled.

"Pleaaaaaase, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, oookkk, stoooooooop HAHAHA"

Lindsay now moved in between in each toe with her fingers.

"You like this don't you Ashley?" Lindsay taunted.

"Stop this!!! Get me." Mary Kate said as she heard the pleas of her sister.

"Alright you asked for it." Lindsay said as she gave Ashley a break and moved her chair to the right, where Mary Kate was.

She began only on the left foot, as she untied the laces of the size 9 shoe and took it off. Mary Kate's jeans were sticking through the holes slightly as well. Lindsay started to tickle the socked foot of Mary Kate but Mary Kate stood her ground and did not break.

"See told you." Mary Kate snapped.

"There were twitches, don't worry, this will just take a little longer." Lindsay replied.

She stared to unlace the other shoe now and put it to the side. She now tickled both socked feet and Mary Kate let out a grin but still did not break. Lindsay then peeled off both socks of Mary Kate's to reveal her stunning size 9 feet with smooth soles, wiggling toes, and red nail polish. Lindsay started to trace figure 8s with her index finger all over her large soles. Mary Kate let out a ridiculous grin which gave way to her mouth totally open.

"See, you are ticklish." Lindsay taunted.

Mary Kate was unable to respond. Lindsay then proceeded to tickle the balls and underneath the toes. This sent Mary Kate into a fit.

"No, NO NOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. Stooooop"

"See, was that so hard." Linday was now toying with her.

She began to tickle in between the toes and this sent Mary Kate into ticklish agony.

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH"

"Awwwwwww, is the little baby ticklish." Lindsay mocked in a baby talk voice.

She now positioned herself in between both of them and with both hands tickled the soles of both of them.

"Looks like I'm gonna get the both of you." Lindsay

"HAHAHAHAH, noooo HAHAHHHHA." Mary Kate continued with her hysterical laughter.

"Pleaaaaaaasee Nooooot again. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Ashley was going mad.

She then tickled the soles and toes of both girls at the same time for about 20 minutes. They were laughing the whole time. They could not stop.

She stopped for a minute and let them catch their breath.

"Now Ill give you two something a little nicer."

She then proceeded to lick the toes and spaces in between of Mary Kate, which was just almost as maddening as the fingers to Mary Kate but was strangely sensual at the same time. She repeated it on Ashley and Ashley felt the same. She stopped on Ashley. At this point they both realized Lindsay had a foot fetish.

"Its not over yet though. Now I humiliate both of you."

She then beckoned for the director-uncle who was watching the entire ordeal to help her tip the stocks so that the twins were on their backs. She brought her chair around and put it between them.

"I gave you a little, now its time to return the favor. You will lick my feet."

No way they said at the same time.

"Stick out your tongues now. Do it, or you get tickled more."

Out of fear of more tickling they stuck out their tongues. As the did, Lindsay slipped off her tennis shoes and peeled off her sock to reveal her perfect size 6 feet, perfectly pedicured and smooth though they had no polish on them. She then started to move her feet over the tongues of both of them at the same time. She felt quite aroused by the whole thing and kept to it. She moved from heal to toe and made sure between all her toes as well. She moaned loud and cried out as she reached her peak.

"Your punishment is now over." Lindsay continued. "I took the liberty of video taping this entire ordeal, and Ill make sure you get the tapes as a reminder of what happens when you mess with me."

She then knocked them out and put them into their trailer where they woke up the next morning with two tapes on the foot of their beds, with labels, "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

First time writer, would appreciate feedback.

Report Post | IP: Logged

You're not just whistlin' dixie! That story is a very good one now Posted 3 times. First by us, then the author, now you. Thank you for posting it, and is there any chance you might want to write a sequel? Cause even if it isn't your story, we have been crafting one that is ours.
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back