• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foxfire - Angelina Jolie - only a threat, no actual tickling

Ticklebell

TMF Expert
Ok, I'm SURE this has been posted on here somewhere, but I don't care cuz it made me really really happy. Cuz I'm head over heels for Angelina Jolie. Who isn't?
I was watching the movie "Foxfire" which is from the mid 90s. There is a scene (if you get the DVD, it's scene 12 - "Armed and Ticklish") in which Angelina threatens to tickle another girl (her real-life ex-girlfriend) "to death". I know most of you would rather see her GET tickled. But this was MY cup of tea, so deal with it! Mwah!

-Bell :cool2:

Excellent!

Excellent!!

Just hearing that from Angelina would make renting the video worthwhile!!

Is there a lot of dialog? I figure if they have devoted an entire chapter title to it on the DVD, maybe there's more than just a passing mention?

Bandit

Thank for the info! I don't recall this ever being posted before. Yes, alot of us would love to see Jolie in a tickle scene. But any scene in which she mentions tickling is good too. I started a thread a long time ago called "for those who like hearing The Word" dedicated to scenes where tickling was mentioned.

Totally knew for me. How's the actress called that got tickled?
Maybe anyone who's able to make a clip of that scene?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back