• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Debbie Matenopolous emailed me :-)

Edge

Level of Quintuple Jade Feather
Alright I emailed Debbie Matenopolous and told her how I thought she was great on The View. I sucked up bigtime lol...telling her she's beautiful which I do believe. But I slipped in a comment asking her about her feet being ticklish because I told her I liked her laugh. Guess what? She wrote back this email to me...

"Jay, thanks for the sweet email. Yes , i am just filling in currently...but they are looking for a permanent replacement. If you liked me today you can email them at [email protected] and tell them. They may take it into consideration when finding a new girl. Yes, I am very ticklish on my feet. No where else just there. My laugh is crazy, I try not t6o let it be too loud but I have hard time controlling it when I'm really laughing...so oh well. thanks again and I'll be on all week. xoxoxox, deb"

The filling in part has to do with a show I acknowledged her being on right now. So I know she already is in the list of celebs, but I just was excited to have her personally answer me about her feet. What do ya think?

she emailed you did see?
DEBBIE MATENOPOLOUS("The View"): Responding an e-mail sent through her official site, she says that she is insanely tickish on her stomach,sides feet and the back of her neck. She also said her brother and sister used to hold her down and tickle her till she wet her pants. (also seemed to react ticklishly on Howard Stern when he licked her tummy.)

If this is the same girl I saw on the TV Guide channel.She did commentary.She has really nice feet.Glad to here that they are ticklish.:firedevil :bump: :atom:

Yes, I emailed her through her site, she emailed me back the same day. I basically told her how she was hot and how The View was stupid for firing her. Then threw in the tickling question and she obviously said only her feet are very ticklish. Kinda interesting to see that.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back