• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Madonna's Tickle Chamber 10

Fiktishish

TMF Poster
Madonna's Tickle Chamber X
Starring
Madonna
Gwen Stefani
Jodie Foster
Jenifer Aniston
&
Gwyneth Paltrow

"Tickle tickle tickle, my little pets." Madonna whispered as she wiggled her fingers at her captive bunch of tickle-toys. Although all 4 girls were awake, they feigned un-conciousness. They all braced themselves for an all out tickle attack. Instead, starting with Jenifer, they felt a little object be placed in their belly-buttons. They realized with dawning horror, that it was the cursed tickle-buggs. Then they heard Madonna speak.

"Wake up, toys." then they heard the click of a button. All 4 girls screamed out in helpless, ticklish laughter as the bristles vibrated all over their oh-so ticklish bellybuttons.

"WHAAAAA!!!HAHAHAAAAAAAAHAHHHEEHEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Screamed Jennifer
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAASTOPIT!!!!!!" Begged Jodie.
"WHOOOOHOOHHHHOHOHOHOOOOOOOHEHEHEHHEEEEEYAAAAAA!!!!" Giggled Gwen.
"NO!!NO!!NO!!!HAHAHAAHAAAAHEEHEHEEEEEEE!!!!" Laughed Gwyneth.

Madonna sat back and watched this ticklish display with increasing glee. She began to speak to her ticklees.

"Well, well, well. To sit here and watch you 4 wiggle and squirm and giggle and beg, is almost as good as tickling you toys with my bare hands." Madonna continued to speak as she gently massaged her swollen vagina.

"I hope you're getting used to all of this. But if not, that's ok. You'll have plenty more opportunities to. You'll be tickled here forever. Giving me pleasure. Getting me off with your toes." She looked directly at Jodie Foster as she said that last part. Just then, she clicked off Jodie's bugg, and leapt to her bare, bound, baby-oft feet and begn to savagely lick her sole. Jodie went tickl-berserk!!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOHEHEHEEEEEE!!!! STOP IT!!!!! STOP IT!!!!NOT MY FEET!!!!!HEHEHEEEEEEHEHEHEEEHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAOHMYGOD!!!!!!!" Jodie screamed, giggled and beggd as Madonna ran her tounge up and down Jodie's feet and in between her ticklish toes.

"HAHAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEEEE!!! LEA..EHEHEHEEEEEE...LEAVE HER ALONE!!! HAHAHAAAAHHEHEHEEEEEEE!!!! Yelled a tickle-tortured Gwen Stefani.

Madonna, Jodie's big toe lodged in her mouth, looked over at her. She stopped licking Jodie's toes. Jodie gigled silently and breathed a sigh of relief. She clicked off all of the tickle-buggs, and began to remove them from the bellybutton's of Jennifer, Jodie, &, Gwyneth.

"So. You want to be Ms. Hero, huh? Want me to leave poor Jodie's tootsies alone. Ok."

Madonna began to place the tickle-buggs on Gwen. 2 on each underarm, and one on her nipple. She then slid down to Gwen's feet. Gwen looked at her with a dawning sense of horror. She began to cry as Madonna grinned up at her. Then at once, all three tickle-buggs vibrated all over her ticklespots. The one on her nipple made her breat wiggle and shake in the cutest way. At the same time, Madonna was running her finges up and down gwen's ticklish bare feet. The lead singer of No Doubt was thrown into a ticklish hell.

"AAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!!!NONONONONONNNONONNOMORE!!!!!!HAHAHAAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEWHEHEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!!NO MORE TICKLING!!!!PLEASE!!!!!HAHAAAAAHAHAAHAAAAAAWHOOOOOOOHOHHOHOOOOOO!!!!"

Gwen screamed and laughed as the tickling sensations savaged her senses. Madonna loved every single,ticklish minute of the torture.
She played this-little-piggy with Gwen's plump, soft toes whilethe Buggs did their ticklish worst. Madonna stopped tickling her feet, looked up at Gwen and dove all 10 fingers into Gwen's ribcage.

"Tickle tickle tickle, Gwen!!!! I love tickling your ticlish body!!! And i know you love it to!!!" Madonna teased as she kneaded the ticklish flesh of Gwen Stefani's ribs.

"AAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAHEEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!STOPSTOPSTOP!!!!!OHMYGODSTOP!!!!!!!HAHAHAHAAAAAHEHEHEHEEEEEEE!!!!" Gwen's hair was matted to her sweaty, red face. She felt her bladder again start to quiver. She was petrified of wetting herself again. She thought Madonna's tickle assault was going to be the death of her, when she heard Jennifer Aniston begin to hum a familliar tune. That's right. She was humming "I Love Rock & Roll." Madonna stopped tickling Gwen and shot an icy glare at Jennifer. She turned off the tickle-buggs, and went over to her. Gwen's chest heaved in and out as she struggled to catch her breath.

"What are you doing, toy?" Madonna asked dominantly.

"Just humming. I love that song, don't you?" Jennifer said with a sly little grin. Madonna stared at her with an angry, evil look.

"No. But i love this song!!" Madonna shouted as she jabbed her fingers in Jennifer's underarms. Jennifer went nuts as Madonna wiggled her fingers in the ticklsh hollows.

"WHEEEEEHEHEHEEEEHEHEEEHEHEHEEEEHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! HELP!!!! HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAASTOP!!!!!IT TICKLES SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!! IT TICKLES!!! IT TCKLES!!!!!AAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Jennifer laughed and giggled like a little girl as Madonna continued to tickle her ticklish underarms. Then, still tickling her pits, Madonna pressed her mouth up to her tummy an began to lick her bellybutton. Jennifer Aniston had never felt a tounge licking her bellybuttn. The horribly, tickish sensations it provided were almost too much. She began to convulse with ticklish laughter.

"HAA..WHAAAA..HEEE...AAAAAAAAAAHAAAHAHAHAAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!! THAT TICKLES TOOOOO MUCH!!!!! STOP IT!!!! PLEASE!!!! STOP LICKING MY BELLYBUTTON!!!!HAHAAAAAAAHEHEHEEEEEEEE!!!"

Jennifer screamed and begged and laughed, but Madonna persisted in licking the ticklish walls of her navel. Just then she heard Gwyneth Paltrow start to yell something.

"Hey!!! Madonna!! You're an asshole. Do you know that?"

Madonna jumped up, aggravated allready by everyone being deliberately insulting to her, ran over and without so much as warning started tickling Gwyneth's underarms.

"HAHAHAAAAAAAAHEHEHEEHEEEEEEE!!!! TICKLE ME....TICKLE ME....HAHAHAAAAAHEHEHEHEEEEEEE!! TICKLE ME ALL YOU WANT..AHAHAHAA...BUT YOU'RE STILL AN ASSHOLE!!! HAHAHAAAAAHAHAAHAAAA!!!!

Madonna continued to tickle, then abruptly stopped. She lookedinto Gwyneth's eyes. Then she began to do something strange. Madonna began to unlace the leather boots she was wearing. She pulled them off, along with the lace stockings she had on, exposing her soft,beautiful, bare feet. Madonna layed on the floor, and raised her bare feet up to Gwyneth's underarms. She started wiggling her toes inside Gwyneth's unerarms. Hard as it is to believe, Madonna was tickling Gwyneth Paltrow with her toes!!!

"HAAHAAAAHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! YOU CRAZY BITCH!!!!HAHAHAAAAHEHEHEEEE!!! Gwyneth laughed and giggled as Madonna tickled her. Madonna herself had to giggle at th way she was tickling her.

Gwen looked over at her. Madonna's feet were now level with her face. She picked her spot and licked Madonna's sole. Madonna shrieked and fell over backward, turning red as she rubbed her bare sole. She looked back up at them, horrified. Unable to say anything. All 4 girls looked dis-believingly. Then they began to laugh. Not a ticklish laugh, but a cocky, arogant laugh.

"Haaa, well, it looks like big bad Madonna has tickly little feet, huh?" said Gwen.

"Wow, i mean, i knew she would be ticklish, but that was really something." said Gwyneth.

"Hey, Gwen, how did her foot taste?" asked Jodie.

"Hey, girls,i'll bet if we tickled her she'd wet her pants."

The girls kept laughing and talking and making fun of Maonna's apparent ticklishness. Madonna looked like she was about to cry.

"STOP!!! Stop making fun of me!!!!! I'm you're dominant mistresss!!! You're my tickle slaves!!! All of you!!!! I"m not ticklish!!! Stop making fun of me!!!!" Madonna's voice was beginning to crack. The girls just ignored her and kept on making fun of how ticklish she seemed to be. Madonna hd decided she'd heard enough. He ego had taken a hell of a blow, and she just wanted to go upstairs and give herself an orgasm and try to forget all about this incidednt. She went ove to the multi=pronged extension for the damned gas and threatened all 4 of them.

"When i come back, i'm going to tickle you all to death. You'll kiss my ass to kill you!!!" She pressed down the button for the gas.

"NOW!!!!!" Screamed Gwyneth.

Just as the gas came out, all 4 girls blew the gas right back into Madonna's face. Madonna stumbled backward, a shocked expression on her face. She looked up at her captives and fell to the ground. She was down. Madonna was unconcious. The girls looked at each other.

"Okay. She's out. Now how do we get out of this bondage." Asked Jodie.

"LOOK!!!" Yelled Jennifer. All the girls looked in dis-belief at Madonna's ass. There was a key taped to it. They weren't sure what it was for, but it could be for the cuffs that held their arms up. Madonna's ass was just about level with Jodie's feet. She manuvered her toes as best she could. She was finally able to pinch the key between her big toe, and second toe. Holding the key with her toes, she flipped her toes upward, sending the key flying right into her open hand. It took a few minutes to manuver her wrist in the right manner, but she finally did and slipped the key into the lock. She turned the key, and her eyes lit up as the cuffs opened. Her right arm was free!!!! All 4 girls yelled their approval. Jodie freed herself completely, then freed the others. Jodie, Gwen, Jennifer an Gwyneth hugged each other in celebration. They were free!!! For the first time in over 2 weeks, they were free!!! They looked down at Maonna's unconcious body.

"Well, what should we do?" asked Jennifer.

"I think we all know the answer to that." said Gwen as she grinned evily.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Oh the next part should be good! After 10 segments of Madonna torturing the 4 girls, they gang up on her! Can't wait!

all right!!!!!

Payback!!!!
I can't wait!!!
Don't take too long with the rest man.
I love this story.

Great segement! Seems as the tables are going to turn...can't wait!

I've never screwed a 10, but one time I screwed five 2's.....

LOL. I remember that quote...where was that from? Was that George Carlin? I seem to remember it being from some comedian's standup routine.

Carlin.

As in "Have you actually ever SEEN a can of worms in order to open one?"

:D :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back