• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

PART 3---Reader, I Tickled Her (Victorian m/f)

NoddingButler

READER, I TICKLED HER
Part 3-- From Head to Toe

by Boz Meadows

I was incredibly annoyed, dear reader, by the fact that the doorbell downstairs was ringing away. I was, even more so, a little frightened. Who could possibly be ringing the doorbell. There were no neighbors. O God...could it be the police?? No, no...let's not be hasty. It can't be them. But the doorbell was indeed ringing quite soundly and incessantly. I would have to pause in my divine lesson which I was enjoying giving my mistress, just for a moment.
Lady Victoria deLangley was still standing there all helpless, with her arms stretched high, high above her...her smooth, fantastic underarms inviting fingers and feathers alike. Little beads of sweat had gathered around her brow and arms, and her bosom was heaving up and down, peeking over the tops of her white satin corset. For leg wear she had on white stockings linked by frilly black garter belts. Her body was truly the work of a Renaissance genius, and there was one other detail that struck me as being quite arousing: In her present state of being so helpless, her golden hair was still rolled up in a very fashionable bun, which seemed to almost suggest that she was still a Lady of high standing. Now she literally was a Lady of high standing, for she had no other choice but to be erect and vulnerable, with her long white arms strung s, so high above her. I was cast into a hypnosis...but ah yes! The door, the door!
"Whoever could that be?" I asked fairly rhetorically as I quickly took a swig of brandy to calm my nerves down. There was no way I was going to approach the door downstairs with a noticable lump in my trousers. But My God, she was beautiful.
"I do hope it is the police!" Lady Victoria said as coolly and as haughtily as she could. I had savagely gone about tickling her armpits for quite some time with my fingers and a featherduster, and it had taken quite a lot of pomp out of her, and yet she still insisted on acting like she was in control. Ooohh, it was adorable! "I hope it is the police, so that they may carry you away, you fiend!"
I was truly frightened by the idea that someone had maybe heard her desperate screams and torturous laughter and had indeed called upon a constable, but I as well did some pretending in this moment so as to maintain the image of my total control.
"Well!" I said, standing up straight and fixing my hair and coat tails, "If it is indeed the police, it has been quite a pleasure tickling you, m'lady."
I wanted so much to give her belly a quick poke once more, but the door bell gave another shrill rang and I leaped out of the room, making sure I locked the door behind me. There was no way Lady Victoria could untie herself, but I would at least make sure that the room was locked.
As I started to descend the stairs, a great chill shot up my spine as I realized I had not gagged Lady Victoria, or at least threatened her to keep quiet. O God...what was going to happen now?
Never mind, old boy, I told myself as I neared the door to the manor to cease this ringing and face whoever it was...

Upstairs, Lady Victoria looked up about her and gave many a bothered huff and whimper. She struggled to get free from her bonds, but the harder she tugged it hurt her wrists. She did not know how to get free. But wait...maybe if she screamed out to whoever could be downstairs...
After all, she thought, I doubt Meadows would try to hurt me if I screamed...he's got to keep up appearances down there, no matter who it is ringing at the door, because he's the butler! Yes...if I just scream for help...maybe I can get free!

Downstairs, I opened the door and I let out a long sigh of relief to see that it was none other than Mr. Finnely, the driver who would often take Lady Victoria for a stroll into the country, and had even done so today. His wrinkled face squinted up at me and he gave me a scrutinizing look-over. Though he was no richer than I, he seemed to detest my chiefly wear of the butler. But, he gave a dip of his cap and said,
"Beggin' yer pardon, Mistair Meadows sir, but, wall, ye see, Laidy Victorierr, wall, she left 'er shawl in the back o' me carriage...I'd 'ate fer 'er to be worried....or give me any of 'er lip!"
If there was one thing all of us in servitude could agree upon was that Lady Victoria was perfectly capable of being a bitch.
"Oh, that is ever so kind of you, Mr. Finnely. I'll take the shawl up to her right away."
"Eemmm, beggin' yer pardon, Maister Meadows, sir," he stopped me, "Oy was 'opin' to take oop the shawl to 'er pairsonally...ya know, to look all valiant like! Might gimme a tip, eh?"
There was absolutely no way I was going to let this man in.
"Well, um, I'm afraid Lady Victoria is quite ill at the moment," I said hurriedly, trying to take the shawl from him, "just give it to me and I'll put in a good word for you..."

Upstairs, Lady Victoria readied herself to scream as loudly as she could in hopes of having whoever was downstairs hear her...

"Owwww, please sir, lemme do't!" Mr. Finnely protested.
My heart was pounding, I had to find a way to get rid of this man! I then noticed that the sky was very dark now, and there was a slight wind gathering...a strange rumble was approaching.

Here I go! Lady Victoria said to herself as she took in as big a breath as she could and then exhaled the loudest scream she could muster...

What all of us heard though was an enormous, clapping boom exploding from the dark sky after a quick flash of streaking lightning. I did not know it at the time, but it was by Jupiter's will that no one could hear Lady Victoria's scream.
It was also by the lightning and thunder's will that Mr. Finnely's horses became spooked and started to gallop away, taking his carriage and all of his belongings with them.
"OWww, noo!" he fussed in a panic, "No! No! Come back, ye beauties! Ye'll catch yer death!"
He ran off after the horses and dropped Lady Victoria's shawl in my hands right as he departed. I had always hated storms when I was a child, but now I gave a nod to the heavens with much gratitude.

I bolted into the study once again and sneered at Lady Victoria as evilly as I could. Her eyes went wide with fear and she rolled back her head in dispair.
"It wasn't the police??!" she whithered.
"Not in the least!" I said proudly, sauntering up to her showing her the shawl, "Just your driver delivering back something you left."
"Oh, that," she inspected the shawl. "Not one of my favorites."
"You are too much to be true, m'lady," I gleamed at her, "I love the fact that you are so picky and rich, for that makes tickling you all the more enjoyable."
She shot me a glare of more dispair. Her finely plucked eyebrows arched back with worry and she sank her weight down, causing her arms to be stretched even more, calling forth her underarms farther.
"Ohhhh, no more of that," she whined lightly, "haven't you had your fun, Meadows? I'm sure this, this...tickling game of yours is quite over now."
It seemed to highly embarrass her every time she mentioned the word "tickle", or any of its facsimiles. To hear her say the word itself made my job all the higher and lighter and more divine.
"Oh, m'lady, what I gave you before our rude interruption was only a taste of the delights I shall give you. Now that we have the storm on our side, blocking us acoustically from the rest of the world, I can give you my gift sans any pause!"
"Don't you come near me again!" she yelped, throwing her face forward, her bosom jiggling a little. "Meadows...you don't, you don't understand...I am so terribly ticklish all over!"
"Oh, I am beginning to understand that quite well, m'lady," I beamed.
"No, but," she fussed. "I just...I just can't stand it. I can't! Why must you insist on, on...tickling me!"
"Because my whole body screams for me to do it," I spoke measuredly, my eyes widening with the surging feeling of destiny, "because you are the most optimal target imaginable for such a delicious act. Your body...so smooth...so fresh...so ticklish! This...must...be!"
"Oh, no no no no no!" she desperately protested, almost in a whisper, as I reached my fingers for her waist now, "Oh! Oh! Don't do it, Meadows....don't tickle me! Please! Please! PLEEEAAASSSEEE!!!"
In truth, dear reader, I had not even touched her yet. My fingers were poised right near her sides, but I had made no contact. I wiggled my fingers radically and my mind and loins begged to touch her, but I was going to now put both Lady Victoria and myself in wonderous torment.
"Ooooh, I could do it right this instant," I cooed, making striking eye contact with her, "I could get you so, so badly."
"Don't! Don't!" she whimpered as she tilted her head back, squeezing her eyes shut and shifting her waist about frantically in hopes of escaping. "You...you can't...you just can't!"
"Oh, but I CAN!" I shot back quietly, lifting my wiggling fingers near her underarms now, ominously suggesting what I could do.
"Oh, GOD!" she screamed. "Not that! Don't tickle me! Don't! Don't do any of this! MMMMMMMHHH! Mhh! NO!"
She shook her head left and right, almost in hopes of escaping me.
"I could just tickle-tickle-tickle you all over," I teased, moving my spiraling fingers back near her waist. "I might just have to do that for hours...and hours...and hours..." I now moved my fingers tips near, but not touching, her stockinged thighs.
"Ohohohohooo!" she giggled desperately, anticipating me to touch her at any moment, "No! Not that! Don't tickle meeheheeheheee! I wouldn't be able to stand it!"
"Well!" I quipped, "If you wouldn't be able to STAND it, I could always tie you down onto the bed and maybe...tickle your feet."
Lady Victoria then shot my a glare that was priceless beyond belief. Her red lips were stretched as widely open as humanly possible and her bosom heaved with the panicked fluttering of her heart.
"If you..." she sighed pleadingly, "If you, if you tickle my...my...my feet....I'll, I'll...I'll surely perish!"
Oh, dear reader, how I wanted to attack her feet right then and there! But not yet! Not just yet...there was still more to deliver to her upperbody...and I had a new idea as well.
"Fear not, m'lady, I would never dream of tickling your feet..." I lied, of course. She seemed to rest easier at that thought, while I then fetchd the scissors again and waved them near her belly.
"I would adivse you to stay still, m'lady, for I would be loath to cut your tender belly, as I'm sure you wouldn't want me to cut you either."
"Oh God, Meadows," she rolled her eyes at me. "What ARE you doing?"
I could not believe it, dear reader. Even now she still tried to act above me. I would show her.
I started to snip away the material of her corset at her midriff level...I died to know what her belly looked like. with a snip here and a snip there, I cut out a square shape and from the dispatched folds of white satin I saw her peachy white skin underneath...It was simply...heavenly.
Her belly was stretched out from her standing position, and I could see the faint outlines of her ribs. Her navel was deep and alluring. Truly a stomach of fantastic features. And the way she shifted her hips about, trying to get away from me, put her belly into a dance that even the proudest of shieks could not brag about their wives.
Almost out of a romance novel, I "heroically" wrapped my left arm around her waist and drew her into my hips. Her upperbody was slightly bent back and she looked at me with a fear that seemed just slightly calmer than earlier.
"What...what are you doing?"
I stared at her belly and let out a long sigh of wonder.
"Oh, m'lady...such majesty in your body. I am hypnotized by your beauty."
I looked up into her eyes and Lady Victoria seemed to almost look touched...as if she was deeply moved by my words. But she quickly rolled her eyes and turned her gaze away from me haughtily. This stirred up my passion greatly, and I slowly lowered my finger for her belly.
"I am going to tickle you all over, m'lady..." I warned.
Her body tensed and she tried to shift her hips, but my grasp around her had her trapped. She started to let out quick gasps.
"Hhhhuuhhh..huhhhhh..no, no, don't do it..."
"I'm lowering my finger, m'lady..."
"oooooeeeeeee! No, no no! Don't tickle me! Please, please, please....Meadows...I beg you..."
I looked into her frightened eyes and all around us there seemed to be absolute smile. My eyes beckoned her to beg more.
"Please..." she whispered forlornly, "Please....I beg of you, Meadows...don't...tickle me..."
And with that, my body came alive with fire as I lowered my nail onto the surface of her stomach just two inches above her navel and I stroked methodically.
"Ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh..." she gritted her teeth and threw her head back, tensing her belly muscles. "mmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnn...gggggggggnnnnnnn..."
I started to stroke a little faster, wiggling my finger a little closer to her navel.
"Ooooh, OOOHHHH!!! No! Noohohohohoo! Oh, it tickles so muhhuhuhuhuuuuch! Oh no! No! Ooooohhohohohohohohohooo! Ahh! Ah! God! It's killing meeeeheheheheeeheeee!"
I then spread all five fingers across the front of her midriff and raked slowly up and down, tormenting every nerve in her glorious stomach.
"Nyyyaaaahhhh ah ah ah hahahahahahahahaha! Ohhohohohohoooo! No! No! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Meadoooooooohohohohohohoooowwwwwwwwsss! You're...you're...you're driving meeehehehehheheeeeheeeeee crahayhayhayhayzeeeehheeeEEEEEEEEEE! AHHHHAHAHAHAAH!!! EEEEEEHEHEEEEEEHEEE!!"
The sudden increase in her laughter now was as a result of my fingers now really digging into her skin, fondeling her ribcage now and pinching along her ventral surface incredibly, tickling her like mad, as I delivered unto her ears:
"Kitchy kitchy kitchy koooo!"
"Ohhohohohoohohhoooo! Oh! oh! NOOOO-HOHOHOHOOHO! AHHHHHH!! AHHHIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEEE!! Oh, no! NoHOHOHO! Oh my GOD! OOOOHOHOHOOOO! STOP! STOOOHOHOHOHOOOOOPP! AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH!!!"
I held her waist tightly so she could hardly budge, as my fingers stirred up every sensation in her stomach, throwing her head back as she howled with screams and protest, and the sweetest medicine: Laughter!
"MEADOOOOOWWWWWWHOHOHOHOHOOWWWWWSSSS! Youre tiiiihihihihiiiiiihiHIIIICKLING ME-HEEHEHEHEHEEH!!! OHHHHHH! Stop it! It's nooohohohohooot FAAII-HAIR-HAIRRRRRRRR!!!! AIIIIEEEEE-HEEHEHEHEHE!!!"
I paused for a moment.
"Not fair, m'lady?" I gawked calmly. "Not fair? Are measely wages fair? Is putting me through endless labor fair?"
"But, but..." she heaved and gasped, catching her breath. "That's, that's what I pay you fohor!"
"Wrong answer, woman!" I roared as I now launched both of my hands into her sides, tickling her savagely. She tossed her head back and forth and wiggled crazily, screaming and cackling maniacally.
"Ahahahahahaha! NOOHOHOHOHOHOOO! OH! OH! MEADOOOWWWHOHOSS! Is..is..hehehehehehehehe...is that what, whaaaahahahahahahahahahat this is AAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAALALLLLLLLLL abouuhooohohoohooot?"
"Not entirely," I paused quickly again, "I also do this because I crave to do so. I crave, therefore I do!"
I then, quite appropriately, resumed.
"GHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAD! NOHOHO! HOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOHOOOO! AAAIIEEEE-HEEHEHEHEHEHHH!! No! Oh! OHHOHO! HOHOHOHOHOH!!!! GAGAHAHAHA! Oh! Oh! MEadowwwwsssss....HEHEEHEHEEH!!! STOP IHHIHIHIIHHHIIIIIIT!!! I'll do ANYTHIIIIHIHIIHIIIHHIHIHIHINNNGGG! Anything! Oh! Oh!! ANYTHIHEEEEEHEEEEHEEING!!!!!"
I paused once more to look her in the eye. She sank in her bonds and let out a moan, her whole body beginning to be limned with sweat. Her bosom was ready to leap out of her corset and attack me it seemed.
"You'll do...anything, m'lady?"
"Oh! Oh, yes! Yes, Meadows," she gasped for air, shaking her golden whisps of hair from her face, trying to stare me right in the eys. "Anything at all...."
Oh, the boundless world of 'anything', dear reader. What would you have asked for? Well, if you are anything like me, you would have asked for what I did:
"M'lady, I want you to laugh for me for all eternity...and I want you to enjoy my tickling gift for you."
"Meadoooowwwwwwws," she whined, twisting about in her bonds. "That is not fair...you can't be serious! You just can't!"
Oh, the way she said 'can't', all terribly proper and English. Well, the truth is, dear reader, I COULD.
And I did.
I launched my hands deep into her sides again, now standing behind her as she flailed back and forth, sweat splashing off of her body as she squealed and giggled tremendously.
"EEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEE! IIHHEEEHEHEEEEEEE CAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAN'TTHHHTT TAHAHAHKE IIHHHHIHIIIIHIHHHHHIIITTTTT!! Oh-hohohohohohohohohohohohoho!"
I spread my fingers up her sides, reaching under her arms, wiggling furiously all around in her pits again, feeling the wonder of them, all stretched out, so exposed for exquisite torture.
"HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! NO! STOOHOHOHOOP! NOT AGAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAIIIIN!!"
I curled my fingers all around her vulnerable, beautiful hollows. Tickling her madly!
"AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!! OHOHOHOO!!! EEEEEEEEHHHHEEEEEEHEEEEEEEEEEEEIII!!!"
Savagely, I would not stop! I wouldn't! I would never stop tickling her! My body was aflame with passion as I tickled my mistress's armpits to the very breaking limit!
"NOOOOHOOOOHHHHOT THHAAHAHAHATTT! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAH!!! Ohhhhhhohohohohoho! MEADOOOWWWWHOHOHOHSSSSS...You're driiiihihihihihving mmmeeeheheheeeeeeee insaaaaahahahahhaaaaaahhhaaaaaaaaaanne! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGHHHAAHAHAAAHAH!!"
She then whithered into a sunken, defeated, and yet still standing position as her legs gave out on her and her head fell forward while my fingers still crawled all around and under her arms. Her laughter turned into heaving breaths and she began to mutter moans and aching pleas that were as a result of her terrific delirium.
Lady Victoria had basically now fainted.
I gave another scribble across her left underarm and her body twitched, but no sound came from her. She was out for the time being, and even in my sadistic prime, I thought it was be good to give her arms a rest. I went to the wheel and uncranked it, having her weakened body lower to the floor.
I stooped low to my tickled, beautiful mistress and removed the bonds from her wrists, rubbing feeling back into her arms. I then scooped her up and took us out of the study. we were now going to go to the Master Bedroom, now that the time was right (and that Lord deLangely was gone).
I lay Lady Victoria onto her back and she seemed to now be sleeping soundly. I stretched out her legs and then took notice of her size 9 feet...They were still in her white stockings and they looked so inviting to tickle.
No, not yet...not just yet. I must first change her into something fresher...oooh, maybe that very silky and I dare say even see-through gown...yes...I'll slip her into that....and then....O, and then, dear reader, I shall have her barefoot...and I will allow myself to explore the most mysterious part of the human body...
...Her Feet....

CONCLUDED in PART 4

quick correction

Dear Readers,

After writing this, part 3, I realze the title "From Head to Toe" is a little misleading, for we do not get to Lady Victoria's toes, or any part of her feet really, until part 4. This is another upperbody chapter. May you still enjoy it though, and i assure those of you who especially love foot tickling that Part 4 will deliver so.

--The Butler

P.S. For those who like titles, what this part should have been titled is: PAUSE AND PLAY

This is an excellent series, Nodding Butler, and I am certainly looking forward to part four. :D :D

Hope is on the way

Well, look forward no more, Milagros. Part IV is delivered.

--The Butler

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back